Emotionalmosquito

Is great sex available after death?

134 posts in this topic

You’re all going to hell ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Allah will make it happen, if you want it but once your ego is gone you might forget and see worshipping Allah for eternity feels better.

great sex is only possible after death.

everything before death is pre masturbatory.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

This is a very human concern and will immediately vanish as soon as you experience death...

The pleasure after death far exceeds anything possible in this realm. But we're not here mainly for pleasure. We've got bigger fish to fry.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@Someone here In Islam they cover women head to toe, this is a crime against humanity, women should be able to express themselves however they choose and not be covered in a beekeeper outfit... 

Great sex is available before death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Are you everything? If you answer yes - Then yes you are also sex. A billion people having sex. Trillions of animals having sex, the creative force behind the creation of life. That elation you feel when having sex, that is the closest most get to feeling infinite love, infinite connections, eternally everything. REALLY REALLY try to get into an infinite love state just for 5 minutes, I wish I could give that gift to everyone here. Spend a few weeks loving everything, put yourself into that state constantly no matter what it is, with the intent of being infinite love, gratitude, joy, and openness. That's what you get to return to being, all of it and beyond.

It might help to think what sex is, beyond the physical act, or animal instinct. Its creation, connection to yourself through intense feeling, fertility (which is fundamental in this reality, earth acts as a womb for life), Kundalini Energy, preserving DNA, the birth point of everything that physically manifests here, the reproduction of infinity into infinite forms. So yes the creative force that first bred life into this universe is going to exist long after this physical body of mine or yours is gone, and you are still going to be it.

Here to go deeper into a spiritual video - Going to rate this mid in terms of difficulty, don't take things too literally, have a calm mind before listening. He does do a fair job of laying each point out to go into the next. 

Or you can go back to being a human going through life unconsciously (or consciously!) and go back to having sex as a self. Everyone gets that choice. I need to always say don't rush it either, there is a reason you have this life, and a reason you are having every experience.

Edited by BlueOak

Figure out how to get your women situation in order, this is the karma that you have to burn through. You're trying to figure out a way around the emotional labor that it will take to get good with women. From personal experience, this strategy will not work, you have to deal with this head on or it will nag you forever.

Sorry to be so blunt but I think you need it. 

Stay hopeful, you can have all of the beautiful, amazing sex that you want right here in this life. 

P.s. I love the artwork 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

@Leo Gura I couldn't answer this one better.

What will there be after death?

More experience.

What experience?

You wont know until you die.

All you know about what's after is what you have heard from others.

Or a belief you hold. 

Unless you had a near death experience.

In which case you might have gotten a taste.

I personally didn't have one so not speaking from experience.

The whole point of enlightenment is to die before you die and then there is no one left to die.

Why will there be another experience after?

The possibility of experience is already established ( You experience now ).

After your death even if there is a void given an infinite amount of time a new experience will arise.

Just as this one you are having now.

But since there is nothing in the void to experience for you it will feel like you have died and experience continued without any interruption.

I was toying around with the idea of ever lasting non - existence even wishing it upon myself and all beings.

But there is a strange thing about reality:

It just exists.

@Max1993 God is preserving the blood line cause those women are hot af.

16 hours ago, josemar said:

After 1 week of getting sex 2-3 times a day, you'd probably be bored of it.

16 hours ago, Osaid said:

Post-nut clarity is gonna be tough, instant existential nihilism.

You guys aren’t taking fapping into consideration. No matter how much fapping I do—and I’ve been doing so much lately my units are starting ache—it never quenches the thirst. It does get boring but only when I go more than twice in a day, and even then the desire for full on sex doesn’t entirely go away and all I have to do is abstain for a day for it to return to being just as satisfying. 

Sex is fapping on steroids. How could you possibly think it would get boring to have unlimited sexual partners when monogamous guys usually never stop wanting to bang their one gf/wife? If it were that easy to get tired of sex, men would be dumping their parters left and right. (That would be not only be funny but also very convenient for me.)

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

I like sex . But the sole purpose of your life is to fuck ?!! I mean c'mon man .

I know it sounds a little sad, but that’s what it has come to. Hugh Hefner very successfully made it his entire life purpose enjoying it the whole way through. If you only like it instead of wildly love it with all your soul then you might not be having it to it’s full potential. There’s all kinds of amazing tantric stuff you can get into and kinks to be indulged. Both of which make the already incredible experience of sex even better by far.

16 hours ago, josemar said:

Have you tried exploring your gay side like this guy ^^? 🍆

Unfortunately I’m cursed with loving women a million times too much for my own good. I’m turned on by their periods ffs. You have to be straighter than a perfect arrow to get off on that shit. I would die of ecstasy to be in a bathtub filled with red water with a couple of bleeding 6/10s. Although I’ve heard that water pressure prevents the menstrual fluid from flowing out. Can anyone confirm this?

Nevertheless, going gay would no doubt make things much easier. I just don’t know how I could possibly get anywhere close to pulling that off. I’m not disgusted with gayness by any means, it’s just not the least bit interesting or appealing to me. It would be like telling a basketball lover with aspirations of becoming a pro NBA player to give up on his dreams in exchange for surfing.

16 hours ago, James123 said:

No. Death is the end. 

16 hours ago, Thought Art said:

The offer is only available on this call so act now

17 hours ago, strangelooper said:

All those dreams and needs will dissolve into nothingness.

17 hours ago, josemar said:

Hint: no it won't.

I really hope none of these are true 😔

If we’re all God there’s no damn reason why we wouldn’t have the ability to scrap our current life to build our own brand new worlds limited only by our imagination 

I’m hearing some stuff about Islam promising all the babes you can handle. If I had a way to know that for sure I’d go devout Muslim in an instant. How am I to know it’s not just another one of man’s wishful thinkings or attempts at comprehending the ineffable? I think it’s more like whatever is on the other side is infinitely more epic than anything a religion can teach. It’s probably more like what Leo talks about in his videos on god and infinity, and what you hear from NDE testimonies.

I need to have whatever it takes to be calm and collected when crossing over in order to have enough control to design my own next reality instead of freaking out at the power of it all and ending up reincarnating into a similar or worse position. 

All I ever wanted was one silly little insignificant thing. Time and time again I’m shown how that’s way too much to ask of this life. But like you said

10 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

From personal experience, this strategy will not work, you have to deal with this head on or it will nag you forever.

May be true. But to me that sounds like an infinitely sophisticated form of god playing hard to get with itself 

25 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I’m turned on by their periods ffs. You have to be straighter than a perfect arrow to get off on that

I should correct myself on that. I’m sure there are examples of bi guys into both men and periods. For me personally the fact I’m into that is a testament to being fiercely attracted to double X chromosomes only 

@Emotionalmosquito sex addiction will ruin your life .

You are an addict .

Please consider seeing a therapist. 

There are literally people born without genitals. 

Sex is not the most enjoyable experience of life . To me..philosophy feels better .

Find your passion in life .

Good luck my friend 🙏

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Connections beyond sex are available after sex.. euh… after death* sorry ! 😅

you will not need sex if you have the connections I’m talking about

(I still need sex myself)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I’m turned on by their periods ffs. You have to be straighter than a perfect arrow to get off on that shit. I would die of ecstasy to be in a bathtub filled with red water with a couple of bleeding 6/10s. 

I admire this man's openness and honesty 

22 hours ago, Max1993 said:

@Someone here In Islam they cover women head to toe, this is a crime against humanity, women should be able to express themselves however they choose and not be covered in a beekeeper outfit... 

Its simply for the purpose of not arousing men sexually . Islam is extremely strict and rigid religion unlike Christianity which is so loosey-goosey. It has strict rules . You should not look at a woman with lust .only to your spouse .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho