Davino

What are the little things in life that make you happy?

31 posts in this topic

- Being greeted every morning and at random times during the day by my dogs. Hugging them. Watching them being playful together. I offered them toys today and that made them very joyful, which made me happy too.

- My phone, car and laptop. I often think of how glad I am to have them.

- Actualized.org. Mainly, for the help it provides to answer my existential questions. It is so comforting knowing that this website just exists. I'm also very grateful when I watch a video or do some research on the forum.

Though, they don't necessary qualify as "little things". I guess the line is hard to draw and depends from which angle you look at it.

I enjoy rainy days

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

On 1/23/2024 at 3:11 PM, Schizophonia said:

:P

Now I will punish you for your insolence.

Whip whip*

Someday we will get married, until then no kinks. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Ice cream (in moderation)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Grappling with an insight

Planning my school teachings or thinking about ideas that worked well

Meditation

Fashionable clothes 

Weird and funny social interactions

Not taking myself to serious 

A touching poem

dancing 

Letting trapped energy out

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Someday we will get married, until then no kinks. 

My pleasure. I come to Kingston with my barrel of Haagen Dazs vanilla :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Visiting my favorite place, I have a child-born love for New York City and NY music

- The creative expression of the City
- The Diversity
- Skateboards and bike life
- The madness
- Full of color and life
- I feel like I'm in the center of the world
I even like the rats in the subway, they add a certain cyberpunk-ish vibe.

I'm going again this spring,:x this time fully alone cuz nobody else has the bucks

On the other side, I also like US Deserts and national parks.

Edited by MarkKol

I had sex 5-10Times with prostitutes in this Lifetime.

I do not recommend it. Felt bad before the act, felt worst after.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Driving a vehicle and taking care of it leaves me with a profound sense of bliss. Sometimes I just drive in my dreams at night. There's absolutely nothing that compares to it for me ❤️

Building a fire.

Taking a photo.

When a cat crosses my path and meows at me to say hi.

3 hours ago, thierry said:

I had sex 5-10Times with prostitutes in this Lifetime.

I do not recommend it. Felt bad before the act, felt worst after.

I had ice-cream 5-10x last year

Felt bad before the act, felt worse after. Do I post on a forum that i don't recommend ice-cream because it didn't align with my intended goal or purpose of staying healthy. 

What was your intention when you did what you did. Was it to feel better about yourself. It didn't work did it. (whatever the purpose). You think everybody uses them for the same purpose. No. Just like everything else in life use the tool that's available to you that is in alignment with what you're trying to achieve. We all slip up in life because of unconscious behavior and we look to outside things to fill the gap; doesn't mean that thing won't fill someone else's gap temporarily.

We are all unique; and for some, some shit works, for others they just move on and try something else without regrets and look at it as just an experience. Prostitutes didn't work for you and neither will anything else if you're looking to fill a gap that didn't need filling in the first place. They are there for you to enjoy not use.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.