TheGod

I'm very impressed with Latin women

76 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

Brazilian women in particular are just mind blowing in their femininity, authenticity and sexuality. I’m going back in May 

This is completely irrelevant to development.

Yes, you can find a hot girl in Colombia. But what is her development level? Is she brainwashed with Catholicism?

In this case you are the one thinking with your dick and I am the one thinking long term. These developmental issues will not manifest themselves until late into the relationship, by which time it will be too late. You will be trapped with your dick caught in the cookie jar.

If you are serious about self-actualization then you should be very careful what kind of woman you attach yourself to. You want the highest quality woman you can find. And by quality I don't mean how hard she makes you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura If you had to guess, what percentage of girls in third world countries have totally transcended blue into Orange+?

10 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura If you had to guess, what percentage of girls in third world countries have totally transcended blue into Orange+?

Hard to say. Less than people might think. Blue religion runs deep in such places.

It's easy to get a veneer of Orange and Green, but her core may be very Blue and you will be fooled until deep into the relationship.

It's really hard to advance solidly beyond Orange and Green. In any country. But especially in the 3rd world.

Edited by Leo Gura

I think there is an important difference to make here:

Are you in a relationship with a stage blue Latin girl because you are lazy and it is easier to get and you can easily control/abuse her?

Or because you can work/integrate healthy blue stage values like masculinity, stoicism, respect and love lower stages, etc?

If your love was so deep would you really need to fly around the globe looking for easy targets upon which to unleash it?

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

I like to lick into microphones like a cat. Meow!

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

5 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Nor do you get to question it.

I will certainly question anything you dare to call love.

@Leo Gura

On development,

Your perspective can be 'everyone is equal' if that's not made up by you. It's the same as being a Nazi, not a single difference. You have adopted an ideology based on your environment.

There are only two stages: being non aware of your own mental delusional frame only here to maximize what you perceive as a net good for your own mental fitness // or being self aware.

_

Will rework this part

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

18 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

I forgot, you have a monopoly on truth, and everyone knows me better than I do.

Nah, I'm just in the business of sniffing out human BS. And love is some of the smellyist BS humans produce.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Most foreign girls I have dated are exceptionally smart, sweet and feminine.

I simply stopped bothering with Western girls because they are too masculine and I simply don’t click with them. I am sorry but I care about how feminine, stylish and how much general knowledge you have of the world and not how many genders you can tolerate.

I really reconnected with my Russian-culture upbringing by dating Russian girls. I wouldn't date a Russian girl if she was Pro Putin or homophobic but most are not.  

15 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

I am sorry but I care about how feminine

That can turn into a trap because "feminine" will correlate a lot with Blue.

But hey, do you.

Edited by Leo Gura

No! Feminine energy, it’s something magic

Edited by Vrubel

@Vrubel Ask yourself why these girls have more feminine energy vs American girls.

@Leo Gura I did contemplate it a lot. It has to do with historical Slavic culture and genetics. Traditional peoples like Asians and Latinas are not nearly as feminine. Though Latinas are my second favorite, they have other qualities.

I am not talking about something conceptual but about a concrete “magical” feminine energy you can feel/observe.

Something that is pretty rare in Western women but much more common in slavic women.

Edited by Vrubel

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hard to say. Less than people might think. Blue religion runs deep in such places.

It's easy to get a veneer of Orange and Green, but her core may be very Blue and you will be fooled until deep into the relationship.

It's really hard to advance solidly beyond Orange and Green. In any country. But especially in the 3rd world.

To be honest, a lot of first world white women who are liberal/leftist and also in some form of new age spirituality or something, still feel very stage blue to me. Yes they are more developed on average, but it still often feels like some kind of facade/intuition on their part, it doesn't seem like they actually contemplate deeply or are into real spiritual bonding, whatever. Maybe that's just my bias though. 

Also, why are you so hard on us? and why do you say "I will certainly question anything you dare to call love." , I thought your main stick is that everything in the universe is love, including "a million orphans dying in the street"? If love is so all encompassing, how could you question our search for love in an SO? like that is not love. You haven't even been teaching us anymore about metaphysical Love anymore so who are you to question our search for love in such a dismissive way. Like you didn't post an actual dating advertisement for yourself on the actualized.org blog. I'm sorry we can't see as far as you. maybe when you experience suicidal ideation because of extreme lack of love from humans that you are attracted to you would understand. Maybe you have, which would make your cold dismissive tone even more problematic in this regard. Not that your points are not correct, but after being dismissed and bullied by western women I also have the urge to go to stage blue countries to find a wife there. Yes, that is my own trauma, but also, why is having a less developed wife so bad? It's not like that takes away your ability to do spirituality or development on your own regard or with male friends. 

Again, it doesn't even feel like women are that more developed in my country. more emancipated, yes, but they still seem to fall in stage green/feminist dogma very often, some more than others of course. 

It's just really weird that you're acting like we're losers because we're humans looking for human love, which is often extremely difficult. And calling our love "not real" just feels so strange when you've literally said everything is Love.

If you're just saying that to lead us to a higher, cosmic Love, then teach us about that. It already feels like you've lost trust in us to teach us about such higher things. it doesn't feel good. don't you see how much respect we have for you and your teachings?

Guys come on.

There is some truth in both POVs. (and yes, I travel and dated women from all continents, so Im talking from experience).

Is easier to get girls from Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa... thats why horny guys go there. It even has a name now lol: passport bros.

Is also true that a lot of women from those places are more feminine, sexual and less pain in the ass, BUT thats for short term flings. For long term relationships it may flip.

Go read stories of western guys married to Japanese, Russian, South American women. Not good.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And what EddieMurphy said is right. Girls have lower standers in less developed countries.

Thats why a lot of guys if they want to marry they stay in the country of the woman.

If she comes to America/Western Europe, she will raise her standards!

Also understand that most passport bros and low tier in the attractiveness spectrum, and orange at most, so they are ok with more religious, traditional woman.

On 16/01/2024 at 7:15 PM, StarStruck said:

Girls from the south are warm hearted. 

Having interacted with lots of people from Northern/Central Europe, including when I was already in high school, they are globally less "energetically twisted" than French and Southern Europeans, and this is especially true for women.

It's subtle.

The devil is in the details.

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

@Leo Gura I did contemplate it a lot. It has to do with historical Slavic culture and genetics. Traditional peoples like Asians and Latinas are not nearly as feminine. Though Latinas are my second favorite, they have other qualities.

I am not talking about something conceptual but about a concrete “magical” feminine energy you can feel/observe.

Something that is pretty rare in Western women but much more common in slavic women.

Latinas and Far Easterns are the most feminine ethnic groups.

You mean you like sweet, ""“innocent”"" (so to speak) women. ? :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia I am talking about raw energy.

In my opinion Asian girls are not that feminine and its kind a cringe when they are trying to be cute.

Latinas are really open and pleasant people that are physically beautiful but again they don’t have that raw feminine energy of Russian women.

I also think that protestant inspired cultures like in Western/Northern Europe put a lot of value on plainess, “social normality” and self containment. Because of that stark gender polarity and deep femininity is not really fostered. 

Edited by Vrubel