Space

Question for Leo

21 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Don't know if others have asked this before so apologies for repeated questions if so.

Leo what are you up to these days? I know you burnt out and wanted to stop making videos, but what's on the horizon for you and Actualized.org? 

Are you starting a new business? Still writing that book? Still considering live events? Focusing mostly on cold-approach stuff? I was always inspired by your capacity to set goals and create a vision for yourself, but I don't see you writing/talking about that anywhere. 

There's a part of me that feels like you just suddenly cut everything short. You were really taking the videos, your thinking and ideas to the next level and then suddenly just dropped it all, aside from your occasional interactions on the forum. Atleast that's how it feels from our perspective as an audience. 

I think we're all very curious as to what you're thinking about these days in terms of spirituality, psychedelics and understanding of reality as a whole. What new insights have you had? Surely it hasn't just stagnated? 

Anyway, hope all is well.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

dude's just wants to live off passive income and chill

low stress means he'll live longer

what else is there to do here? it's pretty much the big brain thing to do while he has his other side stuff, if he wants to pursue them

It’s time to be You’re own Leo and kick ass with whatever it is 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

He's thinking about how he can get through to us

Let him cook 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

Let’s all detach from the Actualized brand 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

before you ask for more have you deeply understood all the previous topics? Or are you looking for entertainment  

2 hours ago, jonatech256 said:

before you ask for more have you deeply understood all the previous topics? Or are you looking for entertainment  

All previous and future topics are in You.

Deeply understanding You is the ticket home.

3 hours ago, jonatech256 said:

Dude I started watching Leo's videos and joined the forum in 2016. 

I've not only watched many videos multiple times, but I've also done the high-dose 5-MeO in the way that Leo talks about. I've done the work. So i'd argue I understand Leo's content better than 99% of the people here.

This isn't about entertainment. I've got enough of that. It's more that Leo does research and experimentation that most of us don't have time to do. I've got my own projects, bills to pay, life stuff to figure out. I'm just interested in his perspective about stuff.

On 12/01/2024 at 1:16 AM, khalifa said:

dude's just wants to live off passive income and chill

low stress means he'll live longer

what else is there to do here? it's pretty much the big brain thing to do while he has his other side stuff, if he wants to pursue them

Well yea thats what I'm interested in - the other side stuff. Leo ain't just sitting around doing nothing - I guarantee it. 

@Leo Gura Please upload videos 😭😭😭.

I hope you're back after whatever you're doing now. We love you 

Him (Leo) not answering says allot, especially the question coming from a Mod, just sayin...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

Him (Leo) not answering says allot, especially the question coming from a Mod, just sayin...

Mods are not given special or more importance here. By design. For example, to prevent this community from turning into a cult.

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Mods are not wise or have special knowledge. They are just there to manage the forum in a neutral way.

So please put us mods from pedestal.many mods post bullshit like the typical forum member does.

To topic: An update would be too early I think. Let Leo rest a year or two and let's see. He will recover for sure one time. His whole projects and ideas don't vanish. They are just on hold.

If I would be in Leos position, focusing on my own well being and health would be top priority.

Either he's given up teaching us human idiots or he's still cleaning his shit-stained carpets xD

An update via a blogpost video would be nice, I remember he used to do those. He could go off-the-cuff and doesn't have to put up as much as standard as his regular proper episodes

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I respect his decision but he could explain himself in a few minutes and leave things clear

I don't know something like: I woke up so deeply that I need some time for myself. I'll keep you updated.

Or, I'm dealing with some health issues. I want to take care of myself and rest now, my priorities have changed.

Or, I'm burnt out I need some time off Actualized.org I don't know when I'm coming back.

His silence is all together strange and I think as an audience we deserve better. Most people here have really followed Leo's work for years and are genuinely interested in his wellbeing. So after half a year I expected a more clear communication from him, a video in the blog, I don't know something. But as I've said in the first line, I totally respect his decision and I'm sure he has his reasons, but that's how it feels from the other side.

LEO IS EVERYWHERE

:D

YOU IMAGINED LEO!

Edited by Yimpa

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

To topic: An update would be too early I think. Let Leo rest a year or two and let's see. He will recover for sure one time. His whole projects and ideas don't vanish. They are just on hold.

If I would be in Leos position, focusing on my own well being and health would be top priority.

Yea totally understandable. There's a reason I've barely been on the forum in the past year or two. 

Also why I didn't say 'make more videos' in my post. 

Edited by Space

I bet that someone on this forum will finally be AWAKE in the next one to two years.

What I meant is that Mods are more intouch with Leo, or they should be than someone like myself, non mod. Anyway it doesn't matter, he can do as he pleases, I'm not hear to get intouch with Leo or find out more about him or anything to do with him...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 1/13/2024 at 5:10 AM, Space said:

I've not only watched many videos multiple times, but I've also done the high-dose 5-MeO in the way that Leo talks about. I've done the work. So i'd argue I understand Leo's content better than 99% of the people here.

Not all of Leo’s content is about psychedelics. Nor is it really about him at all.

I'm just interested in his perspective about stuff.

Focus less on Leo and more on becoming interested in You.

Well yea thats what I'm interested in - the other side stuff. Leo ain't just sitting around doing nothing - I guarantee it. 

There’s plenty of content awaiting you that you haven’t consumed yet - I guarantee it.

Edited by Yimpa

On 1/14/2024 at 4:26 AM, Yimpa said:

I bet that someone on this forum will finally be AWAKE in the next one to two years.

It could be you ;)