Javfly33

Of course our true being can suffer

91 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, cetus said:

Locking this topic isn't the point. Being more mindful of why the forum exists in the first place (it's intended use) is.

What if everyone used the forum in the manner you described? What if that was allowed? It would be a freakin circus around here.

So, let's share ideas, grow together and have some laughs along the way. All while maintaining an air of respect for the place. Fair enough? Thanks

Ok dude. So it seems clear you want just to show how bigger your dick is. I apologise but still you want to speak to me like that. If you guys don´t like me that much just ban me. At this point is being quite clear to me that most of you here have a sort of ego problem with me because the kind of content I post goes slightly against your current narrative of what awakening or growth is. 

Locking this topic isn't the point. Being more mindful of why the forum exists in the first place (it's intended use) is.

And I shouldn´t say this, but countless times I´ve seen Leo said 'this is not a place to do the real work, this is just for entertainment' and similar things like that. But anyways. 

I know the spiritual path can be really tough many a times. Just know that suffering is not here to hurt you intentionally. Its purpose is to guide you towards reconnecting with you’re selflessness. 

You’re suffering is also shared by others. You’re not aloneness and you’re freedom is also so.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 9.1.2024 at 1:28 PM, Javfly33 said:

Ok dude. So it seems clear you want just to show how bigger your dick is. I apologise but still you want to speak to me like that. If you guys don´t like me that much just ban me. At this point is being quite clear to me that most of you here have a sort of ego problem with me because the kind of content I post goes slightly against your current narrative of what awakening or growth is.

xD Don't you think that your defensive & accusatory outcries are sometimes just a little bit over the top?

Why so serious?

On 1/9/2024 at 2:58 AM, Javfly33 said:

And I shouldn´t say this, but countless times I´ve seen Leo said 'this is not a place to do the real work, this is just for entertainment' and similar things like that. But anyways. 

@Javfly33 You're not being singled out or targeted, but you keep missing the point. Look at your highlighted statement above and compare it with what Leo expects from forum members. Where did you even get the idea that this is just a place to pass time and for personal entertainment purposes only?

Here is a statement from Leo that @Rafael Thundercat recently posted under the Topic "Do The Work"

All rigths reserved to Leo Gura

I feel that people here need a reminder of what this place is about.

This forum is not like other social spaces on the internet where the function is to rant and rave about whatever stuff surfaces to your reptilian brain.

The function of this place is your development, maturation, and evolution to higher consciousness and selflessness. So this place has a bias by default.

It is not just willy-nilly post-whatever-you-feel-like-because-this-is-internet,-land-of-infinite-freedom.

This requires intention. This requires caring about truth. This requires observing the reactive habits of your ego-mind, which include:

rationalization,

projection,

denial,

confirmation bias

Emotionality

Gaslighting

blaming

Judging

moral posturing, etc.

This is not a place to vent or promote ideology. It is not a place to attack others.( You own self ) It is not a place to waste time as you avoid doing work on yourself.

I see many here posting in ways as though you never even studied any of my work and you are not interested in becoming more aware of your self-deceptions and egoic reactions.

It's time to cut the monkey games and behave in ways that align with what is talked about in the videos. I am not perfect at this, I work on this too every day. I don't need you to be perfect about it, but I need to see you trying.

This forum is a place for going meta. It's a place to scrutinize yourself and find ways to make yourself better, not to nitpick others or engage in debate. It is not about the content of what you post but the structure of your mind and why you think the way you think and do the things you do. It's about deconstructing yourself.

Think long and hard about whether you are on board with this mission. If not, then this place is not for you. Go elsewhere online where you can be free to act out your ego and battle other egos. That's not what we do here. Going forward I will be keeping an eye out for this, looking to see if each of you is here to do the work, or just to vent ego. Those venting ego will eventually be kicked out.

Every time before you post, as you write your post, I want you to stop and ask yourself, "How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways?", and "Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness?"

In a nutshell, I want to see people doing more self-reflection and being more conscious of their behavior at the meta level.

Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development?

Are you acting in a mature or immature way?

Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication?

Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Basically, I want more Tier 2 discussions rather than Tier 1 discussions. So make sure you study that difference and strive to discuss topics in a Tier 2 fashion. Tier 2 requires you to be more aware of your biases and less self-absorbed in your personal emotional baggage and survival agenda. Notice how most of the stuff you post is just a cry from your survival agenda, nothing more. Like a baby crying for candy and throwing a tantrum or using tricks to manipulate others.

You are still allowed to have fun here, but don't get carried away with petty human nonsense. Watch your own tricks like hawk. No one else can do this for you. This is your job. This is how you grow. It's not about me policing you, it's about you learning to police yourself because that's what conscious beings do because they respect life.

Cheers!

Edited by cetus
Highlighted

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD Don't you think that your defensive & accusatory outcries are sometimes just a little bit over the top?

Most members on here (including myself) believe that they’re on top of the whole universe, which makes it even more over the top xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 1/9/2024 at 2:58 AM, Javfly33 said:

What he said to you and the tone he used didn't warrant this kind of response. Seems you're the one with the ego problem and need some more growing to do. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

It is more accurate to say that you are the suffering instead.

Most of you here don’t know the truth on this. 

Patience, say “I don’t know”

Be kind to one another.

Check and monitor yourself for triggers.

Bring value to forum. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

What is this thread even about anymore :S

Something much bigger than any one thread could be.

*The proper use of the forum and its mission was bought into question. Therefore, an appropriate response was provided to set the record straight.

All in time my friends 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"