Javfly33

Of course our true being can suffer

91 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If you consider humanity as a total organism in evolution, tragedies like Autchwitz are just a push in one direction, there are pushes in different directions, everything pushes, moves, advances. All existence is in rotation, it is alive, and part of its movement is due to suffering. It seems that the human organism evolves at a special speed, and its share of suffering is proportional to that speed. 

Every human life has touches of suffering everywhere, any life has it, cold, pain, but it is something secondary, the main thing is the vital impulse. On the other hand, human life transcends the physical and becomes mental. The human organism that evolves is the mind. This mind is full of suffering, it is an embryo that evolves from the simple clan mind to something enormous full of nuances capable of moving an individual to study nuclear physics and spend his life obsessed with the search for an elementary particle, or inventing stories, organize a war or maybe some ingredients make him being a bitter suicidal. We are constantly bordering on the terrain of madness, since the sane thing would be to live like the bonobos, or like a bird, without making all this mess, without mind, but the mind appears . Our strange, new, blind path into the immensity of the emptiness of reality is an interesting adventure, and the burden of suffering it creates, which it extracts from the emptiness that is everything, to do what it does, is enormous. But it doesn't matter to life, it is a vital impulse, it goes as far as it can, and it will never stop. Maybe it has a final destination and a purpose, a divine plan? I would say that the divine plan is to move forward, and that's it.

Anyway, be a human is an enigma. Nobody understand it. All the birds understand what is to be a bird, same than you, when you was a kid, understood everything. Your life was full of meaning and harmony, that's why the kids normally are happy, same as the birds. Everything is in its place. But when you become an adult, everything is out of its place. You are out of any place, because there are no place for you. Nothing is real, the world is made of ideas, is false, so the only way is to find the place in yourself, seems that it's  human evolution.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Reading this topic, I had a flash of lucidity about the fact that this whole mess was incomprehensible.
Was very anxious for a few seconds.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I’ve been dealing with a viral infection for a month. Lots of suffering, very little regrets. Made me appreciate life even more.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

On 3-1-2024 at 11:22 PM, Breakingthewall said:

No , I mean to be without the self. Reality is now, this is like this all the time, and almost all the time there is a filter that evaluates everything and creates structures, that filter is what it seems that I am, since it is perceived as the center of the experience. everything is filtered and valued by it. seeks to get away from suffering. If that filter disappears for a while, reality stops appearing as linear and appears as depth, and then you perceive what it is. But that self is well established and has very solid evolutionary mechanisms, it is in the genes, in the primordial structure of the current configuration of reality, so it always returns.

This is not the highest level, the highest level is when you almost start going beyond your mind or the self to the point that it almost pushes you out, there everything becomes clear that everything that you're describing is just an illusion within you, all there is is infinite nothingness, unlimited potential, and just your tiny infinite point of awareness. You will know when you're there is when the slow vibration has the power of all that is, and the love becomes like infinite heat/processing power/awareness that you barely can comprehend.

@Breakingthewall

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

48 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

This is not the highest level, the highest level is when you almost start going beyond your mind or the self to the point that it almost pushes you out,

For me the highest thing is when you realize what reality is. You can't describe or remember it, you open yourself to it, then you realize that anything doesn't matter, everything is the same, infinity. The why and how are irrelevant, it is the substance of what you are, only that matters, the rest are appearances.

12 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Reading this topic, I had a flash of lucidity about the fact that this whole mess was incomprehensible.
Was very anxious for a few seconds.

good. Now drown in that unknowing and accept it. Don´t fall into conclusions of the mind like most of the users of this forum do. 

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Anyway, be a human is an enigma. Nobody understand it. All the birds understand what is to be a bird, same than you, when you was a kid, understood everything. Your life was full of meaning and harmony, that's why the kids normally are happy, same as the birds. Everything is in its place. But when you become an adult, everything is out of its place. You are out of any place, because there are no place for you. Nothing is real, the world is made of ideas, is false, so the only way is to find the place in yourself, seems that it's  human evolution.

Yeah, when you are an adult is like inside you are broken and fragmented into ideas. A kid is just fully living, like a bird. An adult human, all doubts, half life, fragmentation. All because mind has taken the priority. The psychological have become the Priority, instead of the existencial or life itself. 

12 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve been dealing with a viral infection for a month. Lots of suffering, very little regrets. Made me appreciate life even more.

🙏

53 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah, when you are an adult is like inside you are broken and fragmented into ideas. A kid is just fully living, like a bird. An adult human, all doubts, half life, fragmentation. All because mind has taken the priority. The psychological have become the Priority, instead of the existencial or life itself. 

11 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Have you seen the documentary Apocalypse, World War I? You see those guys, and they look happy, they were like children, their minds were very different than ours, the collective ego has changed enormously and now the mind finds itself with nothing to hold on to, that's why we tend to do something that very few humans have done: live in the mental void, in the openness to existence. We do not do this by vocation but because it is the only possibility

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

good. Now drown in that unknowing and accept it. Don´t fall into conclusions of the mind like most of the users of this forum do. 

No worries.
My post insomnia brain fog took care of it

💩

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Have you seen the documentary Apocalypse, World War I? You see those guys, and they look happy, they were like children, their minds were very different than ours, the collective ego has changed enormously and now the mind finds itself with nothing to hold on to, that's why we tend to do something that very few humans have done: live in the mental void, in the openness to existence. We do not do this by vocation but because it is the only possibility

No, you mean the guys that were fighting in the war?

I have a suspiction human intellect is at is highest ever, with the evolution of technology and more mental jobs/tasks plus the dissolution of religious beliefs, which anchored the human into a belief that the salvation was after life (so one would accept more his life because it would have a consolation that afterwards would go to heaven). 

So I belief now in this day and age the pressure and tension of the mind is at is highest, one can get drown by it or one can take advantage of that awareness to go within and finally focus on dissolving the one and only enemy there is. 

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No worries.
My post insomnia brain fog took care of it

💩

xD

Edited by Javfly33

23 hours ago, Yimpa said:

My doctor just called and confirmed that I tested positive for mono. She has confirmed I am Alone in the Universe!

IMG_4426-min.jpeg

Being all Alone is a positive feeling.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

mononucleosis?

That’s the fancier way to say it, yes.

I personally prefer to call it the “Kiss from God”

Edited by Yimpa

29 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That’s the fancier way to say it, yes.

I personally prefer to call it the “Kiss from God”

You have to be more careful with whom you make out on Saturdays night 😆

@Javfly33 When someone is depressed, the awareness of that depression cannot possibly be depressed, did you do the work? 

@Javfly33 I am only 30 and have been homeless already twice in my life, suffered in unimaginable ways, this post is violently incorrect... I used to believe what you believe currently, so I feel for you, I'll give you that 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

@Javfly33 he awareness of that depression cannot possibly be depressed

There is only One thing. There Is not a depression and an awareness. (Two).

There is only Awareness entangled and suffering because of thoughts. 

Edited by Javfly33

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

There is only Awareness entangled and suffering because of thoughts. 

That actually sounds like three things, lol.

Why so serious?

15 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That actually sounds like three things, lol.

Is two things. But the pointer is, the only Real and Alive thing is Awareness.

One thing is true: I Love You

For example,

when they say “I’m eating”, what’s also being communicated is “You’re Love experiencing what eating is.”