confused people

How do you approach the ethics of dating when you're not ready to commit?

97 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, tenfo said:

But I would assume my opinions on this would probably change as I get older and more mature.

100%

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

6 minutes ago, Yousif said:

when they get what they want out of you

It is a hard core manipulation wrapped in a nice cover. You do not need to get anything from anyone.

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Princess Arabia @Yousif @Squeekytoy

A year ago I made this post where I have describe my vision of sexual intimacy. This is how I think it should be:

I bookmarked. Lovely post. That's intuitively what would be sexually fulfilling to me, I think, that's why I don't desire personal casual sex anymore. I've felt what if felt like to really feel loved and to be vulnerable and surrender to life. No casual sex can compare to that.

It's a beautiful feeling to feel the love of God inside of you, penetrating your every cell and bones, knowing that you are unconditionally loved no matter what and all i want to do is to give that love back anyway I can with the recognition that I am that love.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

It is a hard core manipulation wrapped in a nice cover. You do not need to get anything from anyone.

I knew people that literally came to my place and called me a narcissist and a manipulator before they started taking their clothes off and laid in my bed.

no body can get anything from you UNLESS you let them, if that happens there’s only one person to blame.

We’ve demonized having sex for pure enjoyment and fun. It doesn’t need to exclusively be for relationships and it’s not “less than” to have sex purely for pleasure. If respect is a pillar, why can’t 2 people just enjoy these temples together? 
why does that have to be empty?

maybe that’s something you are adding on because of hardcore programming around sex being bad on even the subtlest levels. 

im not saying it’s for everyone, but women love sex as much as men, they’ve just had heavy programming around enjoying it for its own sake. So when they do that it feels “empty” or “bad” 

15 minutes ago, Yousif said:

I knew people that literally came to my place and called me a narcissist and a manipulator before they started taking their clothes off and laid in my bed.

no body can get anything from you UNLESS you let them, if that happens there’s only one person to blame.

I’d  suggest you study what manipulation is as it is not so straightforward and direct. It is based on lies and deceptions, misrepresentation of self image and so on and so forth. 

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I would suggest you study what manipulation is as it is not so straightforward and direct. It is based on lies and deceptions. 

Don’t demonize the manipulator for having sleight of hand, balme the fool for falling for it.

@Princess Arabia Only a few people

will ever experience this type of bond in their life. Unfortunately, the majority of people seeing sex as a fun game. It requires a certain type of awareness to see its magical properties. ❤️🙏

Edited by Galyna

25 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Don’t demonize the manipulator for having sleight of hand, balme the fool for falling for it.

If you exhibit unethical activity or a type of behavior, and then calling other people “fools”, it only suggests that you don’t have enough maturity nor intelligence to build authentic connection with others. And because you don’t know how, you are using the primitive techniques to involve others in your agenda. Simple as that.

3 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Awww that's pretty low.

You do understand that sex didn't evolve for "certain type of awareness", right? 9_9

Leave sex alone. It has its purpose and needs. I was talking about seeing the other as you. I was talking about my article and that response was given to a lady who commented on it. 

3 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Sorry to hear that, but don't lump me in with @Yousif then.

Is your opinion of men no better than his opinion of women?

Oh me, it gets personal, ahahaha, like we know each other for a long time 😂, so funny. I like it. Drama! 😂

I don’t know his opinion about women, I don’t even know this guy! I don’t have any opinion about men, people are different. 
why do you think I lump you in with that person?! It seems like you got offended. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

If you exhibit unethical activity or a type of behavior, and then calling other people “fools”, it only suggests that you don’t have enough maturity nor intelligence to build authentic connection with others. And because you don’t know how, you are using the primitive techniques to involve others in your agenda. Simple as that.

I’m not being on the side of the manipulator here, those people exist and they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon, my point is that you should be intelligent enough to know the manipulator from the genuine person, and if you fall for the manipulator you have no one to blame but yourself.

we can talk about how bad some people are bad that won’t change a thing, the only think we can do is be immune to such people and that’s my whole point.

18 minutes ago, Yousif said:

I’m not being on the side of the manipulator here, those people exist and they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon, my point is that you should be intelligent enough to know the manipulator from the genuine person, and if you fall for the manipulator you have no one to blame but yourself.

we can talk about how bad some people are bad that won’t change a thing, the only think we can do is be immune to such people and that’s my whole point.

Yes, I understand what you are saying. I agree. 

Edited by Galyna

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

You know I have to be careful now, some guys got upset with my posts. 

Apparently with mine as well, you stay safe ;)

On 12/18/2023 at 9:45 PM, confused people said:

And with dating the basic assumption is that you're looking for a relationship.

This is not the case at all. With dating, the basic assumption is fun and casual in the beginning. Coming from a guy who has been on hundreds of dates.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

We’ve demonized having sex for pure enjoyment and fun. It doesn’t need to exclusively be for relationships and it’s not “less than” to have sex purely for pleasure. If respect is a pillar, why can’t 2 people just enjoy these temples together? 
why does that have to be empty?

maybe that’s something you are adding on because of hardcore programming around sex being bad on even the subtlest levels. 

im not saying it’s for everyone, but women love sex as much as men, they’ve just had heavy programming around enjoying it for its own sake. So when they do that it feels “empty” or “bad” 

Who is demonizing sex for pure enjoyment and fun? I know I'm not. I was just saying it's not for me anymore.

I've had plenty of wild sex, threesomes, sex with women, sex with couples, one-night stands, sex with college kids, sex with strippers, even sex with hookers, sex with dildos, sex with vibrators, sex with strap-ons, sex with handcuffs, sex with cops, sex with whips, sex with old men, sex with pillows, sex with dolls, sex with cock rings, sex with nipple clamps, sex with dwarfs (no kidding), sex with DJ's, sex with bouncers, sex with strip club owners, sex with models, sex with John's, sex with chairs, sex with tables and last but not least sex with myself.

Phew, that's a lot of sex. My pussy had enough sex for a lifetime. It's time to quit that shit and let my pussy breathe. Just kidding guys. Only 5 of that list count. I'll let you guess. Been drinking wine tonight so I'm a bit loose, I'll tighten back up tomorrow. This is Jeannie speaking, my other third. It's three of us, Arabia, Jeannie and Leonie. Boombastic! Ouch! I'm flagged.

But seriously, sex is great. Just now want to do it with someone special. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

8 hours ago, Galyna said:

Right, she will drink coffee and will go home. I mean what a normal woman would want to sleep with a stranger or a guy she barely knows? Unless, she is a desperate loner and never been with a good guy. For woman to desire a sexual connection she must be in love. I am talking about normal healthy high value women here.

I lost my virginity to a professional violinist I met on the street. I invited her to get a drink on the spot and she took me back to her hotel after. 

I think she had sex with me because she felt like doing so. 

@Galyna Im not looking to get laid from an opening or anything i do,i want to show woman why she should be with me, if she chooses not to i dont mind, i want to be transperant with who i am ,if she sees the value then she will give me an opening for me to jump on, if not im just gonna play with the one thats in her mind and not whats everyone going for thats between her legs,because if i see value in myself then you should get the gift of me not other way around...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.