Simbruh

I want Leo to be like Sadhguru.

84 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I thought Guru meant 'that one that dispels darkness' or 'that one which guides you from darkness to light' or something like that

I thought that's the definition for Jedi masters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I quit all drugs, going full on with inner engineering

That's not a small thing. I was able to come out of (f)aping problems and never fall back into it after 6months of practice. And it need not stop there. The benefits can get better better and better continuesly. That possibility alone is exciting. That's what moving forward in life is all about. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That's not a small thing. I was able to come out of (f)aping problems and never fall back into it after 6months of practice. And it need not stop there. The benefits can get better better and better continuesly. That possibility alone is exciting. That's what moving forward in life is all about. 

Is not a small thing for sure. Is the leap of faith to the posibility that i can open a certain light or key of power within.

Abandoning the crutch of external help, saying It no to it. Is radical. Tonight was like a storm, had 3 nightmares one after the Next one lmao.

See IS easy to just say take a break! Because you know subconsciously, you have that crutch. But just to completely abandon them and Accept the only solution is within is another ball game. But i m doing It because i suspect is the only thing that can work

Edited by Javfly33

A thought is never true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I refuse any teaching or teacher which does not incorporate Love into their work. 
 

This is why I walked away from Ralston, and I’ll do it with Sadhguru too. 
 

Just don’t have the time or energy for any school that doesn’t incorporate Love

You're misunderstanding. Sadhguru very much talks about love and devotion, and offers those devotional processes for those who lean towards that. Please see if you are a candidate for devotion. Again, love and devotion are of the human heart. but very few people use it for spiritual growth. When people go through the devotional processes that Sadhguru offers, they go thorough a complete transformation. You will see tears of ecstasy coming down their cheeks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Simbruh said:

 Sadhguru is the most spiritually evolved being on the planet. Sadhguru is capable of making people go into ecstatic states simply by clapping his hands. With the simple clap, the space reverberates with high levels of energy. He can clearly describe his past lives in detail

I call bs. He’s probably lying.

everybody can invent past lives.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I call bs. He’s probably lying.

everybody can invent past lives.

 

I clearly said that he can describe his past lives. I said that he can describe them in detail. Leo has not, and i'm assuming it's because he doesn't have access to those past lives. No one is telling you to go and believe Sadhguru nor do we expect you too, as you don't have your third eye opened yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, An young being said:

I thought that's the definition for Jedi masters!

Hahaha lol


A thought is never true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Simbruh said:

I clearly said that he can describe his past lives. I said that he can describe them in detail. Leo has not, and i'm assuming it's because he doesn't have access to those past lives. No one is telling you to go and believe Sadhguru nor do we expect you too, as you don't have your third eye opened yet. 

I can describe my past life in detail too. I was a failed art student, it made me angry so i grew a weird moustache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I can describe my past life in detail too. I was a failed art student, it made me angry so i grew a weird moustache.

Ok see, now i know you are being completely disingenuous. You know, and i know, that you don't have access to your past life memories. I'll end the conversation with you right here. You've already made up your mind, now you're just trying to justify it by lying. It's fine, i won't hold it against you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can use AI inteligence and generate a mix of Leo Gura face with a SadGuru Vibe. Or vice and versa. Them you animate it and make a Youtube Channel with The New Golem giving his teachings with a Sadguru Voice or Leo voice or a mix of both or Leo's Voice with the Sad Guru funny indian accent with a little laugth in the end. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Simbruh said:

Ok see, now i know you are being completely disingenuous. You know, and i know, that you don't have access to your past life memories. I'll end the conversation with you right here. You've already made up your mind, now you're just trying to justify it by lying. It's fine, i won't hold it against you. 

No it’s true

i swear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Leo to be Leo.

I want Sadhguru to be Sadhguru

I want you to be yourself.

I want myself to be genuinely myself.

 


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

@Davino I want you to stop wanting

That's more wanting:P

Silence is the answer then


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You won't understand this if you don't have a mind that pierces through things without involving your emotions. None of you guys are getting the point. Theres levels to this. Being enlightened doesn't mean you have complete grasp of life . I've seen enlightened beings doing destructive things on the planet (believe it or not). I clearly said i didn't mean i wanted leo to be a copy of sadhguru, I just said i wish Leo would do more introspection and see how far down the ladder goes. I'm certain he still has a bit of 'ego' in him. Not in the sense that you think of it as. If you look at Teal swan for instance, though she is enlightened, she has a checkered past behind her. You can clearly see that a large part of her life as she describes it cannot be collaborated by anyone who was around her at the time. It might be because she has an emotional scar that blocks her from revisiting her past and being able to clearly explain what happened to her. Such things are there in enlightened beings, though in a much more subtle way. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Simbruh said:

You're misunderstanding. Sadhguru very much talks about love and devotion, and offers those devotional processes for those who lean towards that. Please see if you are a candidate for devotion. Again, love and devotion are of the human heart. but very few people use it for spiritual growth. When people go through the devotional processes that Sadhguru offers, they go thorough a complete transformation. You will see tears of ecstasy coming down their cheeks.

 

I hope I am misunderstanding. Because I find it very depressing that he would deny Love and Compassion from God. But this is what he says quote for quote. Am I wrong in my interpretation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I hope I am misunderstanding. Because I find it very depressing that he would deny Love and Compassion from God. But this is what he says quote for quote. Am I wrong in my interpretation?

Well, according to the forum, @BlessedLion said it :$

And now me! :$:$

Quote

I find it very depressing that he would deny Love and Compassion from God. But this is what he says quote for quote. 

 

Edited by Yimpa

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now