Majed

got kicked out of the mall again

33 posts in this topic

some months ago, i got kicked out of a mall, i waited some months then came back a few times then got kicked out again. i went to another mall gamed there for a few months then got told by the responsible of the mall that approaching girls in the mall is not allowed because they get bothered, and that i shouldn't do it again, i said sure and went home. 

now i have ocd. that i started taking the medication for recently, so it's not fully cured, so maybe that is making me harder to game. 

now i have 3 options: the first one is probably the most likely which is to wait until my mental health is fully recovered since i think that's kind of the main reason why my approaches are not as high quality as they should be. and then come back. the thing with getting kicked out of malls is that i do hundreds of approaches before getting kicked out, so in my mind it's confusing because it clearly is stupidity that i've already approached thousands of girls, fine, but then get kicked out for approaching girls. it's like getting kicked out for drinking water, it's non sensical. 

the second option is to focus on night game: bars and clubs: there are dozens of bars and clubs that i can go to to meet women, the downside is that it requires money, and since i have my mental health issues, i'm handicaped and can't work on my finances, or find a job to make money, but again my mental health problems will probably get solved in a few months. again because of my mental health issues i couldn't make money, and was stuck not getting laid with pick up since my logistics were horrible : no phone, no money for clubs or bars, no money for hotel rooms...

the third option might be to become a bartender: like that i fix my money, and my getting laid problem at the same time, leo said in his series that becoming a bartender can help you get laid. (btw i need more theory and knowledge on how getting laid as a bartender works, because i won't approaching girls compulsively like in pick up so i might not know how it works when you're a bartender, should you just flirt when there are women around, and ask for their numbers for example or should you do other things too i don't know) 

fourth option might be using tinder and dating app, i used it once very briefly, and got a match easily, i am very good looking. 

fifth option might be to buy prostitutes. 

I’ve done pick up at the mall hundreds of times, yet never got kicked out. You’re probably saying some sus things to women, which is not cool.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I’ve had hundreds of girls kick me out.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Read rewire your ocd brain

https://www.girlschase.com/article/why-cold-approach-isnt-social-beginners

Do not cold approach in an environment where you’ll be recognized, you need relative anonymity. Do it in places with a high volume of people, if the volume is low approach more sparingly and don’t go to the same place constantly so you get a reputation. The cold approach should look like it just happened, not that you’re approaching everyone like it’s a job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTrrGiRXtY

Edited by Raze

yimpa no. it's because you approach so much that the environment becomes polarized (in a negative way in this case) sort of like you break the 'rules', get bad reputation and you get kicked out
the solution here is to be mindful of the subtle social cues, or just find another place to game

Why not clubs?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Why not clubs?

I intentionally joined a club that my crush goes to. Just waiting to see if I get approved ^_^

5 hours ago, Majed said:

the downside is that it requires money, and since i have my mental health issues, i'm handicaped and can't work on my finances, or find a job to make money,

5 hours ago, Majed said:

some months ago, i got kicked out of a mall, i waited some months then came back a few times then got kicked out again. i went to another mall gamed there for a few months then got told by the responsible of the mall that approaching girls in the mall is not allowed because they get bothered, and that i shouldn't do it again, i said sure and went home. 

Are you me?

Funny how the world repeatedly strikes us down for the simple crime of trying to get some action, you know, the very reason why any of us are here at all. The people responsible for kicking you and complaining about you for simply flirting, running your game or “being yourself” are quite literally anti human, misanthropic monsters. They’re intentionally denying you of performing the beginning stages by which humans are born. Then those same people have probably told others to be themselves and may have wives or girlfriends or the girls complaining about you may have boyfriends. They all had to find that partner somehow. Imagine if some authoritarian fuck face told them they aren’t allowed to try to find partners. They wouldn’t have even been birthed in the first place if someone cock blocked them like this. Absolutely fucking despicable, but not the least bit surprising. 

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve done pick up at the mall hundreds of times, yet never got kicked out. You’re probably saying some sus things to women, which is not cool.

This is incorrect. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it as much as I need to: You do not have to say anything creepy or weird to girls to get yourself into trouble, you just have to approach lots of them in the same area. The reason you’ve never had that problem is because you likely already have a base foundation of reading the girls mind (that’s basically what they expect you to do is mind read because they will not tell you what you’re doing wrong or when, nobody will. They just complain and get you kicked you out and that’s that. Zero empathy from anyone except in this forum and black pill communities)

To you it’s “social cues and vibes” to us it’s mind reading.

4 hours ago, nhoktinvt said:

the solution here is to be mindful of the subtle social cues,

What if when the normies were trying to find partners they got not just cock blocked but banned from the area they were looking because they didn’t have perfect social skills. The girls would absolutely lose their shit if they were held to the same restrictions on flirting that we are. No more of this social cues thing as the reason so many men are getting shit on. I know it has its place but you guys can’t keep telling us to get better at reading people as if that’s the root problem. All it takes to get kicked out of somewhere is if the girl just doesn’t like you, that’s it. You don’t have to be creepy, don’t have to be uncalibrated, you don’t have to be a total asshole. If one or two girls decide they dislike you, even if the reason is as benign as your personality being incompatible with hers, they go and complain about you to authority and you’re done. 

How many more times is this going to have to happen before y’all will admit that girls being massive stuck up b-words is in fact SOMETIMES the reason we run into trouble. I’m not saying women are all bad and that’s why we’re incels. If a guy goes around grabbing titties and giving rape threats like a madman then she should definitely complain about it, in fact she should be more than welcome to knee him in the balls at that point. But for just running some game? Even if he’s a little awkward or clueless, kicking him out is unacceptable and unforgivable.

5 hours ago, Majed said:

and ask for their numbers for example or should you do other things too i don't know) 

At this rate I would steer clear of asking for numbers while you’re doing any kind of job. That sounds like begging to get fired 

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

25 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

How many more times is this going to have to happen before y’all will admit that girls being massive stuck up b-words

how many more times you say it, doesnt solve the problem just let it go bro and attracts the untamed pussy cat, think you can handle it ?

Malls are quickly becoming anti cold approach, in my local mall theres a sign that says "No Harassing Strangers" in the entrance, theres a lot of weird shit thats been going on socially and in the news that have people on edge. 

If you going to approach focus on the stores, particularly the clothing ones avoid really "public" areas like the mall asiles and food courts b/c thats where the security guards are and once they notice a guy spam approaching what seems to be random strangers you'll become a target.

@Bando 

Just now, Bando said:

in my local mall theres a sign that says "No Harassing Strangers" 

What city is that mall in?

Edited by Zen LaCroix

39 minutes ago, Bando said:

"No Harassing Strangers"

That’s why the word harassment doesn’t hold the weight it used to. People can be like “Security!” Or “Officer! This guy is harassing me!!”, and it will be treated as though you were actually harassing someone even if all you were doing was talking. It happened to me once in a sams club. I was having a lighthearted chat with a girl from hs I knew and a few others on other approaches. Some employee or manager guy came up to give me shit about it, he said, “we can’t have you harassing our members” even though I wasn’t being belligerent at all. So we argued a bit 

@nhoktinvt handle the untamed pussycat? Why yes, I believe I could handle her. They’re the ones that can’t handle me. Apparently that’s the entire problem here

We are rapidly approaching a dystopian hellscape where any guy who isn’t already perfectly socially attuned is gonna end up like the guy in the pictures. It’s a long read but well worth it. I hope it’s in high enough resolution. 

The women already have very little patience or compassion for awkward betas because “Hey, that creep could be trying to kill or rape me for all I know! Get him out of my sight!” Then they get with a more masculine bad boy type and act all surprised and devastated when he turns out to be the one to severely abuse or rape her. So much for trying to keep themselves safe from creeps. They socially ostracize and shame to no end the non threatening, merely uncalibrated or inexperienced guys under the facade of them trying to avoid danger only to end up in great danger by the very same behavior they claimed they were trying to avoid. They aren’t trying to avoid danger, they’re trying to avoid feeling turned off by beta energy. But it’s not as socially accepted to start a huge fuss over someone being unattractive so instead they frame it as defending against potential predatory behavior. That way they can stay true to their natural instinct of being nasty and horrible to men they deem unfit for relationships and reproduction.

Point being, if girls and society at large is already this shitty towards inexperienced men, we’ll be seeing many many more of these kinds of stories before ultimately pickup gets outlawed.

9774CF8B-A872-432D-A715-E8E7D2CDA797.png

4145D47A-E72E-452F-9B36-420DC8C35B17.png

17 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Point being, if girls and society at large is already this shitty towards inexperienced men, we’ll be seeing many many more of these kinds of stories before ultimately pickup gets outlawed

more girls for me, more dudes for you

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

have very little patience or compassion for awkward betas because “Hey, that creep could be trying to kill or rape me for all I know! Get him out of my sight!”

If you want to use the greek letter classifications, women have tolerance for betas. What they won't tolerate much are gammas or omegas. The men at the very bottom of the social hierarchy who contribute little value to the rest of society. Most often they leech value instead which is what makes them so unattractive to women, since women want men who radiate value to others.

If you have poor social skills and you go to a mall to spam approach women, you are signalling a lot of 'bottom of the hierarchy' stuff about you since most guys, even beta guys, don't need to go to those lengths to get a date. That means if you want to make mall spam approaching work you have to learn to trick women into thinking that you just happened to run into them while going about your day.

Stop your fear mongering. 

A mall isn’t like, the most ideal place for overt obvious pick up. Be smart about where you do it. 

How many of you here have purchased Own cooks courses? You need to watch more in field game. It should be more natural and fun.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Absolutely next level at the automatically self-fulfilling bluepilled delusions here. "Well here's a factor that contradicts your worldview." "Oh okay well in my interpretation, doesn't matter how unlikely or likely, this actually either supports my worldview or is neutral at best."

"You must simply be doing something wrong and saying suspicious things to girls, why? Because I am starting from my worldview being true, when in reality there is no bigger level of delusion than people buying what owen cook says/thinking cold approach works/thinking opportunity-blackpill and winner/loser categories aren't real."

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Stop your fear mongering. 

It’s not fear mongering, it’s literally what’s happening. If you tell someone not to swim in the river because there are alligators in it, you’re not fear mongering, you’re telling them that because it’s a fact and a very important one to know. I’ve experienced it and countless others have too and are yet to. Stories like OP’s and the images I posted are evidence that we’re entering the beginning stages of inexperienced men seeking women being oppressed and widely regarded as second class citizens. 

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

It should be more natural and fun.

Good luck with that when talking to women has become more like walking a minefield than anything resembling fun 

@something_else So let’s say I have a job that contributes a decent amount to society and the pay is reasonable. I spam approach at a mall.

In another instance, I spam approach at a mall with no job or money.

Is one really going to make me that much more successful than the other if I’m still the exact same guy? Maybe it would but I find that hard accept.

16 hours ago, something_else said:

That means if you want to make mall spam approaching work you have to learn to trick women into thinking that you just happened to run into them while going about your day.

Could it be that the women are tricking themselves into thinking “We just happened to run into eachother”?

Any girl above room temperature iq knows deep down that guys don’t just get girlfriends by accident, that’s not even how our biology operates. Everyone knows that when a guy sees a girl he likes, he thinks to himself how much he’d like to slam her clam, intentionally goes out of his way to put the move on her, and it either works or it doesn’t. 

That “just happened by chance” idea is some Disney love story crap  

@Emotionalmosquito look buddy at the end of the day it's get laid or die trying. it's not like you're gonna sit around and wait forever. you're horny go talk to girls, i've done it thousands of times. girls are humans you know, they understand that you're attracted to them and want to talk to them. it's no big deal, we live in a free world, people trade with each other, work with each other, talk to each other, meet and approach each other. Go out and talk to girls and you'll see girls will get attracted to you and will want to hook up with you.