Someone here

No one is REALLY an atheist!

54 posts in this topic

I was arguing with a stupid atheist on reddit ..this guy literally believes the universe just spontaneously arised out of nothing with the big bang and there was nothing before the big bang.  And I was like you fucking idiot ..don't you understand cause and effect ..nothing happens hogwashy..there must be a creator for the universe because it cannot arise out of coincidence nor without a cause . I didn't try to convince him of nonduality and oneness with God and that he in fact is God because that would make him block me right away xD.

So anyways..I just want to explain that atheists are some of the dumbest creatures in this world . Even people like Steven Hawking or Richard Dawkins..these people are supposedly highly intelligent but they literally believe the universe just 🎩 magically poped out of nowhere in no-when by no-how xD.

But btw ..no one is REALLY an atheist . i garuntee that if an atheist is facing his own death or a dangerous situation or was in his death bed ..he will be praying to all the gods that have existed in human history to save him . No one can face death being an atheist.  That's why after this unbelievable technological advancements in this era ..People still believe in God.  You can't outgrow God.  You can't face your own death without God. 

Now ..something i read earlier..was Stalin's death .(he was an atheist and one of the most evil people ever he killed millions of people)..According to the story  Stalin was plagued by terrifying hallucinations as he lay dying on his bed. Then suddenly he sat halfway up in bed clenched his fist toward the heavens, fell back upon his pillow..and was dead.

According to his daughter Svetlana..it was if his last gesture in life was literally a clenched fist toward God. And her daughter said that the fear I saw in his eye's while he is dying was incredible. 

Obvious enough.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

They are. I don't think many of them really believe it though, it's an identity for them. But many people truly are atheists too.

6 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

They are. I don't think many of them really believe it though, it's an identity for them. But many people truly are atheists too.

My point was that when you face death or tough life situation/intense suffering to suicidal levels you stop being an atheist and you cry for God's help .

Be atheist all you want ..but you shall repent sooner or later (mostly later ).

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

My point was that when you face death or tough life situation/intense suffering to suicidal levels you stop being an atheist and you cry for God's help .

Sure, from earlier stages of development you will reject/deny Love, time and time again. However, keep going and you discover that acceptance of Love is key to breaking free.

Of course, this begs the question: Wtf is Love?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Sure, from earlier stages of development you will reject/deny Love, time and time again. However, keep going and you discover that acceptance of Love is key to breaking free.

Of course, this begs the question: Wtf is Love?

Love is synonymous with God .

Imo what makes people like Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins etc reject god is because they have a twisted view on what God is . That Abrahamic sadistic mofo who threatens us with eternal hell if we masturbate ...but that's not the actual God.  So they (atheists ) are not denying God.  They are denying the religious sadistic version of god .

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Chris Hitchens continued doing his atheist debates etc while he was dying with terminal cancer, seriously some people are genuinely atheists and don't just fairweather change ideas when desperate.

Some people can't just choose to believe things.

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

I was arguing with a stupid atheist on reddit ..this guy literally believes the universe just spontaneously arised out of nothing with the big bang and there was nothing before the big bang.  And I was like you fucking idiot ..don't you understand cause and effect ..nothing happens hogwashy..there must be a creator for the universe because it cannot arise out of coincidence nor without a cause . I didn't try to convince him of nonduality and oneness with God and that he in fact is God because that would make him block me right away xD.

How is that anyway to approach a difference of views. Calling people fucking idiots out loud or in our mind limits our capacity to communicate, share differences of opinions and ultimately keeps both parties ignorant to certain aspects of reality.

Science, materialism and Big bang theory is a very popular paradigm at this time in the world. Get used to meeting lots of people with this belief.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I used to be an atheist. Then I woke up.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The better question is what are you doing debating atheists on reddit lol (especially since they don't REALLY exist, right?)

This feels like a pseudo discussion. This should not be about blind belief in God (which really gives you nothing), this should be about direct experience. Otherwise you will simply have dogma, which is what most religion is. And then one should not be surprised when completely reasonable people outright reject the existence of God, because of how disgusted they are with religion. 

18 hours ago, Someone here said:

So anyways..I just want to explain that atheists are some of the dumbest creatures in this world . Even people like Steven Hawking or Richard Dawkins..these people are supposedly highly intelligent but they literally believe the universe just 🎩 magically poped out of nowhere in no-when by no-how xD.

But btw ..no one is REALLY an atheist . i garuntee that if an atheist is facing his own death or a dangerous situation or was in his death bed ..he will be praying to all the gods that have existed in human history to save him . No one can face death being an atheist.  That's why after this unbelievable technological advancements in this era ..People still believe in God.  You can't outgrow God.  You can't face your own death without God. 

Now ..something i read earlier..was Stalin's death .(he was an atheist and one of the most evil people ever he killed millions of people)..According to the story  Stalin was plagued by terrifying hallucinations as he lay dying on his bed. Then suddenly he sat halfway up in bed clenched his fist toward the heavens, fell back upon his pillow..and was dead.

According to his daughter Svetlana..it was if his last gesture in life was literally a clenched fist toward God. And her daughter said that the fear I saw in his eye's while he is dying was incredible. 

Obvious enough.

Makes you wonder what Hitler's last moment was.  Of course, the truth is he didn't have one because he's imaginary.  He's part of this giant dream you as God are hallucinating. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I’m an Atheist 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I’m an Atheist 

And you're agnostic too :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I'm an atheist, no flying magic man in the heavens pulling the strings, no behind the scenes scheming or plan or judgment or helping, just infinity, eternity, and time as only a concept, no begining end or middle, everything already and always is.

Edited by Devin

1 minute ago, Devin said:

I'm an atheist, no flying magic man in the heavens pulling the strings, no behind the scenes scheming or plan, just infinity, eternity, and time as only a concept, no begging end or middle, everything already and always is.

So infinity is your God. You're not an atheist by definition.   An atheist believes in the big bang.  But if you ask them where the big bang came from they will just shrug their shoulders. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

So infinity is your God. You're not an atheist by definition.   An atheist believes in the big bang.  But if you ask them where the big bang came from they will just shrug their shoulders. 

I think God implies separate, otherwise why use the term.

I don't believe infinity does anything, or thinks.

Edited by Devin

1 minute ago, Devin said:

I think God implies separate, otherwise why use the term.

So does infinity.   Notice the limitations of language in general. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

So does infinity.   Notice the limitations of language in general. 

I don't see that. I don't believe infinity does anything, or thinks, or controls, or creates.

Just now, Devin said:

I don't see that. I don't believe infinity does anything, or thinks, or controls, or creates.

Well.  You might want to rethink that.  No pun intended.

After all- you are thinking now, correct?  And you do consider yourself part of Infinity, no? Otherwise it wouldn't be infinity  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

I don't believe infinity does anything, or thinks.

Oh shit… Leo’s bout to com at you with his state-of-the-AI-art witch broomstick 6.9

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI