Someone here

No one is REALLY an atheist!

54 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

What is the difference between imaginary and real?

Depends on how indifferent you are to their apparent, separate meanings.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

Depends on how indifferent you are to their apparent, separate meanings.

You could say that the form is apparent and the substance is real, since one is temporary and the other permanent, but somehow the form is always within the substance, so it is also real.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Very true.  But God.  God proper.  Now that's a slippery beast 

Oh god. 🤡

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I used to be an atheist. Then I woke up.

Leo ..I know deep deep down that I'm God and that solipsism is true (even though I share mixed and confused and conflicted opinions on it here ). 

What should I do? 

I don't want to awaken.  I want to keep dreaming forever. 

Actually before listening to your content..This idea started haunting me since I was a child.. I always had this feeling from my early childhood.. That I am actually the only "real" one out there and everyone else are just characters in my dream. 

Please share some thoughts on this 🙏. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Leo Gura to put it shortly ..I know the Truth but I can't accept it .

-Osho

51 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That I am actually the only "real" one out there and everyone else are just characters in my dream. 

All the dream characters are just as real as you make them out to be. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

58 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Leo ..I know deep deep down that I'm God and that solipsism is true (even though I share mixed and confused and conflicted opinions on it here ). 

What should I do? 

Actually before listening to your content..This idea started haunting me since I was a child.. I always had this feeling from my early childhood.. That I am actually the only "real" one out there and everyone else are just characters in my dream. 

Please share some thoughts on this 🙏. 

Learn to embrace it.  You will always be alone.  And life is alo completely meaningless.  That is on the Absolute level.  But we don't live there.  We live here in a shared world. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

All the dream characters are just as real as you make them out to be. 

What does that mean ?

In a dream ..while the dream is happening  ..People in the dream appear as other than you ..you only discover that they are you is when you wake up from the dream.

Analogously ..People in real life appear as though they have independent existence on their own . But maybe when I die something fuckinh bizarre will be revealed and it was only covered by iving in the dream (and death is the waking up).

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Learn to embrace it.  You will always be alone.  And life is alo completely meaningless.  That is on the Absolute level.  But we don't live there.  We live here in a shared world. 

it is absolutely true subjectively regardless of that.  You are trapped inside your own subjective experience in any case.. So even though I am aware right now from my pov.. From your pov that doesn't matter and there is no such thing.. There is only your awareness.. There is no such thing as "my awareness" in your awareness.. There is only these words in front of you right now and that's the actualilty of what is.. Anything else is just assumptions you add on top of it .

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

What should I do? 

No problem. Dream away and enjoy it. You're still gonna be dreaming even if you Awaken.

The purpose of the dream is for it to be enjoyed and appreciated. Don't make it into a chore.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No problem. Dream away and enjoy it. You're still gonna be dreaming even if you Awaken.

The purpose of the dream is for it to be enjoyed and appreciated. Don't make it into a chore.

Well in my culture (Buddhism..advaita etc) they talk about something called MAHASAMADHI. Which means once you fully awaken you dissolve and you rest as nothingness forever.  You only find yourself inside a body over and over again because you haven't fully awaken .Once you fully awaken you disappear forever.  What do you think ?

-Osho

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You're still gonna be dreaming even if you Awaken.

I was addressing this sentence specifically.  How come I will keep dreaming even if I fully awaken?  What's the point of awakening then ? Is it like being lucid in a dream ?

-Osho

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank u you finished my quote 

I had IT, for a moment everything slipped & melted. I Realized

prey to  aliens more 

GOD help us all xD