StarStruck

Andrew Tate, Elon Musk, Alex Jones in the same call

94 posts in this topic

His brother left the call too early. I listened to whole conversation live. It was so surreal. People talking about space travel, fabric of reality and aliens. I thought I was in the movie fantastic four lol. 

Conspiracy of the man-children? 

They needed Trump and Kanye to complete this circle jerk of egomania.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Who cares what these people think really

i barely care about my own thoughts

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

His brother left the call too early. I listened to whole conversation live. It was so surreal. People talking about space travel, fabric of reality and aliens. I thought I was in the movie fantastic four lol. 

Is it a group therapy session for rich narcisist egomaniacs? ;)

Edited by docs20

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Conspiracy of the man-children? 

1688795436146265.jpg

They are just shit talking. We all have such talks. I wish my talks were on that level although I live in a highly developed area. Most talks are mundane and disappointing. 

Alex Jones was a nuisance though with his conspiracy theories. And Andrew Tate was out of his lane.  He has a lot of good things to say about the struggle in life with undisputed top notch advice but politics is not his forte.

And Elon Musk? He is a freak of nature. Just listening to him is such a delight.  Guy is fucking changing paradigms after paradigms. It is crazy.  He is the new Columbus on steroids. 

30 minutes ago, Bandman said:

1688795436146265.jpg

This is the one exception that I would serve a table. 

I logged now on this X dictatorship platform, Musk pinned this call on his account. As he is the clear dictator of the platform, it will become the heaven of fake news, conspiracy theories and shit. I knew this guy is gone but OMG, he is fried from inside.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

And Elon Musk? He is a freak of nature. Just listening to him is such a delight.  Guy is fucking changing paradigms after paradigms. It is crazy.  He is the new Columbus on steroids. 

dies-of-cringe-cringe.gif

@StarStruck Please give me your best argument and evidence for why Elon Musk isn't a politically incoherent self-serving unintelligent traumatized man child that doesn't actually know anything detailed or technical about the technologies and innovations that he brought forth?

@Bandman

12 minutes ago, Bandman said:

@StarStruck Please give me your best argument and evidence for why Elon Musk isn't a politically incoherent self-serving unintelligent traumatized man child that doesn't actually know anything detailed or technical about the technologies and innovations that he brought forth?

The best argument and evidence for why Elon Musk isn't a politically incoherent self-serving unintelligent traumatized man child that doesn't actually know anything detailed or technical about the technologies and innovations that he brought forth, is the starting of this argument being bad faith and uncharitable in it's framing right away. You first name call Elon Musk, and Ad hominem him in the political area with 'incoherent' and 'man child', why should the arguer that supports Elon Musk, the opposition, agree to argue with you when you start this heated exchange, and demonstrate unwillingness to learn and exchange ideas of the other side, about Elon Musk, when you frame him negatively and unfavorably?

The second issue is your claims and assertion that Elon Musk doesn't actually know anything detailed or technical about the technologies and innovations he brought forth? Is that including any SpaceX rocket parts? Tesla's electric car and electric car stations he also designs himself? Is him being the leader of both Tesla and SpaceX not evidence enough to the contrary of your uncorroborated claim of his lack of detailed technical knowledge?

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Conspiracy of the man-children

Mirror effect, you speak of yourself in denial.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

59 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Bandman

The best argument and evidence for why Elon Musk isn't a politically incoherent self-serving unintelligent traumatized man child that doesn't actually know anything detailed or technical about the technologies and innovations that he brought forth, is the starting of this argument being bad faith and uncharitable in it's framing right away. You first name call Elon Musk, and Ad hominem him in the political area with 'incoherent' and 'man child', why should the arguer that supports Elon Musk, the opposition, agree to argue with you when you start this heated exchange, and demonstrate unwillingness to learn and exchange ideas of the other side, about Elon Musk, when you frame him negatively and unfavorably?

The second issue is your claims and assertion that Elon Musk doesn't actually know anything detailed or technical about the technologies and innovations he brought forth? Is that including any SpaceX rocket parts? Tesla's electric car and electric car stations he also designs himself? Is him being the leader of both Tesla and SpaceX not evidence enough to the contrary of your uncorroborated claim of his lack of detailed technical knowledge?

Seriously? The best evidence that he is a complete idiot is that he is in a F***** CALL with Andrew Tate and other complete weirdos. I bet Tesla and SpaceX was raised by genious designers, engineers etc.. Yes he knew whom to pay and take on his side, he is a good businessman.

Rich people tend to have some awful political ideas, because it's so convenient.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Bandman said:

1688795436146265.jpg

This cringe is a Patrick Bet-David wet dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Bandman said:

Newsflash: there is only you and you are judging yourself in the mirror. 

@Alexop

1 hour ago, Alexop said:

Seriously? The best evidence that he is a complete idiot is that he is in a F***** CALL with Andrew Tate and other complete weirdos. I bet Tesla and SpaceX was raised by genious designers, engineers etc.. Yes he knew whom to pay and take on his side, he is a good businessman.

You could attack Elon Musk for having some bad political takes, but you cannot claim that he's not knowledgeable and technical in detail to not design and engineer, he made SpaceX and Tesla. Yes, he's also a good businessman, and true he has some distorted political takes. Just back up your clams and assertion with justification and evidence, especially for you claiming he's GOT NO TECHNICAL AND KNOWLEDGE ON ENGINEERING! It's not just that he's good at hiring skilled experts, but he himself is great at engineering, and a good visionary in his field.

GBE3VxsWIAA0xIu.jpg

Elon literally posted this. I love people who can laugh at themselves. This forum definitely need some of this integration. From sticking all those tubes up your ass you can get stiff.