Galyna

When Love comes back home!

26 posts in this topic

Don’t seek the depth in the Other, there is no depth like Yours….

One day Love eventually comes back home. It has been outside desperately looking for something in the external world…looking for “this treasure”. It was close to “touch the God”, so so so close… and it failed again this time. My beloved lover disappeared like a snow on the sunny day. This woman in love disappeared with him as well. Was the experience real? Yes. Did it mean to be? No.

You want to be cynical and say: “I don’t care, everything is illusory in this world. It comes and goes. I will stand up and walk on my path again….”

But wait…sense what you feel inside. 

These feelings that you are experiencing, they are REAL! Yes, the characters in this dream you call life, are illusory! But feelings are REAL. And when you observe this reality with sensory organs it is not just a dry perception happens to no one. Perception is real. Perception is feeling. And you are IT. You are this perception. You are FEELING.  You can brush aside everything but still…you are feeling it. And you become it. You are a pain, you are a compassion, you are a hurt, you are a sadness. As you walk this path suffering and pain eventually grows into joy and harmony. Some of these feelings will go away, some of them will stay for a long time.Maybe for the rest of your life! But those feelings will not stay with you but rather you will be these feelings! And every feeling will give life to another feeling and so on and so forth. This is what karma truly is. Your mind will be looking for the meaning, it will assign the significance to each and every person or event that will happen. But leave it aside. You do not need meanings all the time,Reality is a Feeling. 

Love is a feeling; it is not a noun….it is a verb. Faces will change, people always come and go, names, places, circumstances…but feeling is ever present, so near, closer than your skin. Prior to each inhale and exhale. And you are IT. Don’t let destructive emotions to toy you around. In the long run, you turn around just to see that everything is on its place. Everything is for the greater purpose. And what you can do is to truly love, no matter what, despite everything, not a person, but to love Love itself! It enriches you; it transcends you; it picks you up from the devouring abyss of despair. It rescues you when no one is around. It gives you strength when your lover betrays you. It wakes you up from the worst and darkest nightmare of your life. Nothing really matters with time. This is how Love gets back home and takes its place, which it left long time ago. 

IMG_2721.jpeg

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

How can we be a feeling when feelings come and go? You said Reality is a feeling. If I'm feeling joy right now and sad in a few minutes, how can I be joy one minute and be sadness the next. How is that my true nature. Am I not the one observing those feelings. What is observing those feelings. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

How can we be a feeling when feelings come and go? You said Reality is a feeling. If I'm feeling joy right now and sad in a few minutes, how can I be joy one minute and be sadness the next. How is that my true nature. Am I not the one observing those feelings. What is observing those feelings. 

Sat, chit, ananda. Existence, awareness, bliss. It is said that one who finds the highest observer and fully surrenders to "it" becomes joy itself. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

Sat, chit, ananda. Existence, awareness, bliss. It is said that one who finds the highest observer and fully surrenders to "it" becomes joy itself. 

So you're agreeing with this post. And who becomes sad.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

And what you can do is to truly love, no matter what, despite everything, not a person, but to love Love itself! It enriches you; it transcends you; it picks you up from the devouring abyss of despair. It rescues you when no one is around. It gives you strength when your lover betrays you. It wakes you up from the worst and darkest nightmare of your life. Nothing really matters with time. This is how Love gets back home and takes its place, which it left long time ago. 

Love is a very beautiful thing. And the highest form of love is UNCONDITIONAL SELF-LOVE.

Embodiment of it is the key because embodiment is experience and the highest understanding. 

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

no, you are not the one who is observing. Observation happens to no one.

Personality is a collection of various phenomenon. you are none of it. Sensual phenomenon creates a human being that you think you are. 

In reality there is no nouns, only verbs. There are processes that happen to no one.

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

And who becomes sad.

Sadness happens....

20 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Amazing.

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, jimwell said:

And the highest form of love is UNCONDITIONAL SELF-LOVE.

I would remove the word " Self" here  :) .

39 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So you're agreeing with this post. And who becomes sad.

I think sadness might be the result of you not being in vibrational alignment with who you really are, but i don't know if it is how to truly explain it, or if it is applicable in every situation. 

The only real love is the love to exist, to the flow of existence. It is here now and it permeates everything. There is no loneliness in the depth, but the self always pushes you to the surface, where there is loneliness.

I felt no pain when my love left me recently. It was clear that I had to let her go so that she can find the love that’s within herself, for herself.

See you again soon, love :x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I was walking down the street thinking about the hard shit in life, and I put it aside, I focus on myself, the depth, the flow, and the happiness is total. It doesn't matter everything, this, now, is happiness, joy. It's taking a step deeper, diving half a meter below the shit on the surface.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Is bliss an emotion or is it something else. Is love an emotion or is it lack of emotion. Maybe we stop love from being experienced cause we would rather feel emotions. It dosent leave we just suffocate it.

Edited by Hojo

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The only real love is the love to exist, to the flow of existence.

Beautifully said! I agree. But sometimes to get there, personality has to suffer a hell a lot. 

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

Hey, enjoy!

Thanks 🙏.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I was walking down the street thinking about the hard shit in life, and I put it aside, I focus on myself, the depth, the flow, and the happiness is total. It doesn't matter everything, this, now, is happiness, joy. It's taking a step deeper, diving half a meter below the shit on the surface.

This you?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI