Javfly33

Is rejection a way of saying "i think im better than you"?

32 posts in this topic

Recently i met a woman Who was in the "dating pool" so to speak, we matched pretty good in the personality area too. She kept repeating me that previous dating experience was traumatic because she realized she needed to be with someone that was "conscious" (the girl is into spirituality, meditation, and so forth. In fact we met for the first time when she attended one of my meditation meetups i used to do)

But she rejected me. I didnt do anything or  any crazy wrong move. I teased a bit and did some physical escalation them exchanged numbers. We seemed to be on the "same Page".

At first we sort of dabbled with meeting but then she started to give me quite harsh and paternalistic replies. I was in a weak energetic place. Weeks passed by and After some texting i could sense she wasnt just attracted at all. Which makes me believe, most women if they stop being receptive is basically because they think you are "less" than them. 

In the same way we men try to date the most hot women. But women seem to have a different mesurement tool of hotness, more Sort of an energetic feeling of power. If she senses you are not on his energy level of power or above her she wont be attracted. Doesn't Matter looks, personality or "spiritual Affinity".

Whats your view on this analysis? Another hot Witch gf opportunity Lost 🙄

Edited by Javfly33

Ima be honest, I saw how much text there was and lost interest to read it. I feel you are unnecessarily extrapolating and theorizing the notion. Unless you're being rejected DOZENS (maybe even hundreds) of times consecutively,...."its not that big of a deal, and it is what it is; Move on."

Unless you're into mental masturbation of pickup & dating then....by all mean cap'n

4 minutes ago, Dauntment said:

Ima be honest, I saw how much text there was and lost interest to read it. I feel you are unnecessarily extrapolating and theorizing the notion. Unless you're being rejected DOZENS (maybe even hundreds) of times consecutively,...."its not that big of a deal, and it is what it is; Move on."

Unless you're into mental masturbation of pickup & dating then....by all mean cap'n

You right i just edited the OP. Too much text lol 

Answering your question: Not dozens, but last year ive been blocked by 3 Girls which i had personality/spiritual Affinity and they were single/in the dating pool.

One starts to wonder ...

Edited by Javfly33

THREE...in the past YEAR? Man, I'd DEFINITELY advise to expand your paradigm and raise your standards (contingent on who you are authentically). But I'd say aim for at LEAST...the VERY MINIMUM of 3/month, but really want to orientate towards 3/week. (Again, emphasis on your authentic values/authority). 

Comparison (Not to be taken so literal): Imagine if you applied to 3 jobs in the past year then started to theorize and get all in your head, lmfao....

Edit: Also, if you're constantly being BLOCKED, perhaps look to see if you are being too invasise/intrusive/aggressive (or maybe creepy?)

Edited by Dauntment

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Which makes me believe, most women if they stop being receptive is basically because they think you are "less" than them. 

Your mind will come up with all kinds of crazy theories after rejection. What this tells me is YOU think you're less than them for some reason, the story is just backing up your belief.

So the biggest problem is superficial level of thinking.

When you think on supeprficial level, then you going to think about the world/women in a way of rejection,speculating what she is thinking,what you need to be doing to satisfy her thinking.In the whole process of superficial thinking she owns space in your head she is the one that has impact on you, not the other way around why? Because you are on superficial level and you cant impact her on emotional level because you are not rooted in yourself to be able to operate on a deeper level to switch the narrative of the game so she thinks and wonders about you.

When you are busy thinking about her you are not positioning yourself for her to be able to know you she only knows your superficial level.

This could be too theoretical and advenced but that's how i see it to be able to learn it...

That's why i dont get Puas level of "escalation" hitting the superficial level of touch since there is no lead up to the touch no mood setting for the touch/kiss to have more potency because its short sided chasing for sex.

Its like you seeing end of the movie it wouldnt have no meaning since you didnt see the journey that connected you with the character and the story..

Game is on a deep level...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It's exactly the same for men.

The only difference is that for reasons of libido it is men who hunt and women who accept or refuse, most of the time.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia Again from your superficial level of thinking(im not attacking just pointing out) you think men hunt because of high libido, thats not a man because he is operating from emotion that is rooted to the womans beauty or whatever else on superficial level...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Schizophonia Again from your superficial level of thinking(im not attacking just pointing out) you think men hunt because of high libido, thats not a man because he is operating from emotion that is rooted to the womans beauty or whatever else on superficial level...

When I talk about libido, it's not just the desire to have sex, it's any type of desire, of impulse.
Even a laugh is libido.

Men on average have more need than women, not just of the opposite sex but of any object of desire.

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia Okay then from where the desire is coming from is important it is a big difference between winning and losing...

It's you.

Now fight.

When girls decide who they want they probably have like a lot more criteria than just mutual interests 

It might not be that they think they're better than you always but im sure that happens 🤔

I'm sure many women do date off status tho 

Edited by Jacob Morres

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Schizophonia Okay then from where the desire is coming from is important it is a big difference between winning and losing...

That's right, the more eager you are, the more danger you are.
I believe that regularly traumatized people get rid of the weight of possible loss, of helplessness, by dissociating (schizoidism, especially in men) or by going through it as quickly/brutally as possible (hysteria).

But I'm not sure I understood your answer well so I'm answering maybe next to it, and then what I just came out with comes freshly from my imagination so it doesn't matter lol.

@Javfly33 It depends on her. Your perceived status relative to how she sees herself is a factor in her attraction to you. 

I rejected my last girl I went on a date with because she was money oriented wanting me to pay for everything the first date. Other girls I’ve rejected because they were physically unattractive or we simply weren’t compatable. Luckily there are many women out there.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Is rejection a way of saying "i think im better than you"?

No.

Rejection, experienced consciously, invites serious introspection about yourself. 

How you handle rejection is key. It’s a skill in and of itself that you can master.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I have experienced almost a dozen serious breakups in the past year. I’ve grown exponentially and holistically by allowing myself to go through this process. Each breakup revealing another part of myself that needed to be cared for.

This is what PUAs will never teach you. Direct experience is key. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I have experienced almost a dozen serious breakups in the past year.

I don't mean to be rude, but you can't have a 'serious' breakup after just 1 month.

If you are breaking up with girls or being broken up with by girls at the rate of 1 per month then I'd advise you to do some serious introspection instead of seeking out more relationships.

On 01/12/2023 at 0:23 AM, Javfly33 said:

Which makes me believe, most women if they stop being receptive is basically because they think you are "less" than them. 

Could be just your inferiority complex talking. She didn't say anything implying a value judgment of you.

I believe generally the conscious thought of women when they reject goes no further then "meh, I'm not feeling this vibe".

In my personal experience, that can be made worse because my inferiority complex made me put too much importance on this particular contact, somehow the "common interests" made me feel like I had an unique scarce opportunity there. Whilst in reality, common interests mean jack shit.

And then I can easily get into subtle conversation dynamics where my investment doesn't go down when hers does, and that loops back on itself until she's had enough.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 30/11/2023 at 11:23 PM, Javfly33 said:

Recently i met a woman Who was in the "dating pool" so to speak, we matched pretty good in the personality area too. She kept repeating me that previous dating experience was traumatic because she realized she needed to be with someone that was "conscious" (the girl is into spirituality, meditation, and so forth. In fact we met for the first time when she attended one of my meditation meetups i used to do)

But she rejected me. I didnt do anything or  any crazy wrong move. I teased a bit and did some physical escalation them exchanged numbers. We seemed to be on the "same Page".

At first we sort of dabbled with meeting but then she started to give me quite harsh and paternalistic replies. I was in a weak energetic place. Weeks passed by and After some texting i could sense she wasnt just attracted at all. Which makes me believe, most women if they stop being receptive is basically because they think you are "less" than them. 

In the same way we men try to date the most hot women. But women seem to have a different mesurement tool of hotness, more Sort of an energetic feeling of power. If she senses you are not on his energy level of power or above her she wont be attracted. Doesn't Matter looks, personality or "spiritual Affinity".

Whats your view on this analysis? Another hot Witch gf opportunity Lost 🙄

Sometimes it might be. Some people's preferences might be based on who they think is worthy of dating and who is worthy enough based on looks, wealth, status, etc. 

Others might have had positive first experiences with a given type, and that's been etched into them. Like if their first kiss or virginity loss was with a given look or character type. Others yet might just have a natural attraction to given looks or character traits, like if a person thinks brown or blonde hair just looks prettier. 

4 hours ago, something_else said:

you can't have a 'serious' breakup after just 1 month.

You absolutely can. It’s sort of like taking a strong psychedelic and getting your ass handed to you via a difficult trip.

Then again, my mind works very differently, so my experiences deviate from the norm.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

You absolutely can. It’s sort of like taking a strong psychedelic and getting your ass handed to you via a difficult trip.

Then again, my mind works very differently, so my experiences deviate from the norm.

Now I'm just more curious.

When you say serious breakup, what do you mean by that? Serious how? And typically who is initiating these breakups, you or the woman?