Jannes

Women are connected to reality through their vagina?

21 posts in this topic

I always mostly smiled when Leo mentions in his Blog how women are more connected to reality through their vagina. But maybe because the saying is so catchy it stayed with me and I developed a curiosity of what is meant with that. Especially how literally it is meant. I came up with the explanation that because women can give birth they are a lot closer to the existential, not in a philosophical/ outzoomed/ abstract manner but literally. And in my observation that's true as they dont loose themselves in it so easily (like scientists/ rationalists/ gamers/ ...), like they dream "properly". Maybe that makes sense lol.

What do you think is the meaning of that saying? I am curious.

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

I always mostly smiled when Leo mentions in his Blog how women are more connected to reality through their vagina. But maybe because the saying is so catchy it stayed with me and I developed a curiosity of what is meant with that. Especially how literally it is meant. I came up with the explanation that because women can give birth they are a lot closer to the existential, not in a philosophical/ outzoomed/ abstract manner but literally. And in my observation that's true as they dont loose themselves in it so easily (like scientists/ rationalists/ gamers/ ...), like they dream "properly". Maybe that makes sense lol.

What do you think is the meaning of that saying? I am curious.

AI BIng about Lacan, women, reality

One of the main questions that Lacan’s theory of sexuation raises is whether women are more connected with reality than men, and what this means for their subjectivity and desire. Lacan himself suggested that women have a more direct access to the real, which is the dimension of the impossible, the unspeakable, and the traumatic, that escapes the symbolic order and the imaginary identifications. Lacan also claimed that women have a different relation to the symptom, which is the way the subject expresses their unconscious truth and their singular jouissance. For Lacan, the symptom is a way of writing the real, a way of making it readable and enjoyable. Lacan argued that women have a more intimate and flexible relation to their symptom, which allows them to transform it and to invent new forms of expression and satisfaction.

Above all, I noticed that most of the time, women were more "delusional", less rational.

I mean on average.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Vagina (or Yoni in Sanskrit) is a wonderful and powerful being.

Once a woman is connected to her yoni, she is not only connect herself to the mother nature, she becomes invincible!

Let Love In

Women don't get to explore themselves in such a masculine economy, which is also why art, music and entertainment mainly is so suffocating. Made mostly to sell and get your attention. If you see an object, how to use it, if you see a human, how to use it is why it's so  masculine, where as appreciating and wondering something the way it is is femininity. I don't see a lot of that in our society. All I see is business, praise of business and identification with status,  brand, wealth and possession.

Edited by Applegarden8

56 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Vagina (or Yoni in Sanskrit) is a wonderful and powerful being.

Once a woman is connected to her yoni, she is not only connect herself to the mother nature, she becomes invincible!

Lol

And what superpowers will I have if I connect with my baguette tradition ? :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Jannes said:

I always mostly smiled when Leo mentions in his Blog how women are more connected to reality through their vagina.

Where did he say that?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Jordan Peterson talks about how the feminine is chaos and needs grounding from men. But men need grounding from women just alike. Maybe both forces try to reach the absolute. When the opposites meet and relative love happens, the world gets moving. 

(mental masturbation)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Lol

And what superpowers will I have if I connect with my baguette tradition ? :ph34r:

I don't know, I can tell about Yoni only.

Try to connect to your baguette and you will see.

Let Love In

Women can be highly rational. Highly! 

They know their illusions and play with it for fun, for a moment. But nothing serious.

Men on the other hand dont play with illusions, they buy into it so much that they become total delusional and obsessed with it (look at Sport games, World of warcraft etc).

womens survival depends on mens delusions so everything is balanced. 

11 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

Women don't get to explore themselves in such a masculine economy, which is also why art, music and entertainment mainly is so suffocating. Made mostly to sell and get your attention. If you see an object, how to use it, if you see a human, how to use it is why it's so  masculine, where as appreciating and wondering something the way it is is femininity. I don't see a lot of that in our society. All I see is business, praise of business and identification with status,  brand, wealth and possession.

LMao. The stuff one has to read around here 🤯

8 hours ago, Jannes said:

Jordan Peterson talks about how the feminine is chaos and needs grounding from men. But men need grounding from women just alike. Maybe both forces try to reach the absolute. When the opposites meet and relative love happens, the world gets moving. 

(mental masturbation)

Jordan peterson should handle his own mess before preaching or giving advice. Which is unfortunately which he has been doing all his Life 

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

Women can be highly rational. Highly! 

I made an oversimplification but it's a spectrum of course. There are women who study math and physics for example but in general it's more men. 

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

They know their illusions and play with it for fun, for a moment. But nothing serious.

Men on the other hand dont play with illusions, they buy into it so much that they become total delusional and obsessed with it (look at Sport games, World of warcraft etc).

womens survival depends on mens delusions so everything is balanced. 

I like that. 

And mens survival depends on women's grounding in reality? :D

I think they both ground each other. Men ground women in their delusion because as you said a proper amount of delusion is needed for survival. 

15 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Lol

A digital product that would sell millions:

How to connect to your baguette tradition 😎

@Jannes yes women have their own delusions and men and women Balance each other.

But I think men are overall more delusional on the the delusional spectrum. Because of their seriousess and confidence. Women through their insecurities at least doubt themselves here and there and therefore doubt their illlusions. 

Edited by OBEler

55 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Jannes yes women have their own delusions and men and women Balance each other.

But I think men are overall more delusional on the the delusional spectrum. Because of their seriousess and confidence. Women through their insecurities at least doubt themselves here and there and therefore doubt their illlusions. 

Haidakhan babaji also known as mahavatar would disagree with you.

Courage is the most important thing...Wake up yourselves and others. Control your mind and have firm determination... Be firm like a rock, deep and serious like the sea. Think of the earth as a mother. Have great courage and patience - and be not afraid of water, fire or great storms - face them bravely. Face the fire and it will turn to ice. This requires control of mind and a firm determination.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

A digital product that would sell millions:

How to connect to your baguette tradition 😎

Millions are mine ! :D

4 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Haidakhan babaji also known as mahavatar would disagree with you.

Courage is the most important thing...Wake up yourselves and others. Control your mind and have firm determination... Be firm like a rock, deep and serious like the sea. Think of the earth as a mother. Have great courage and patience - and be not afraid of water, fire or great storms - face them bravely. Face the fire and it will turn to ice. This requires control of mind and a firm determination.

I dont know what you mean, why are you or a guru disagreeing? And what has courage to do with delusion? I dont get your answer, it seems complete out of context 

Edited by OBEler

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

LMao. The stuff one has to read around here 🤯

Thank you, I appreciate your positive feedback.

Also, I don't have a 300 page reference document to tell you what aspect of society I am criticizing, but I assume that you assumed that I am a misogynist or something. Anyhow, I will never know and I don't care to elaborate.

Edited by Applegarden8