koops

Awakening insights (open for feedback)

40 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, koops said:

What do you mean?

Biology, math, atoms, the number 6 are concepts. Not Reality.

How can I have a RAW experience of 'biology'?

That is a layer upon Reality.

I think you misunderstand what I said. I didn't deny this part. I am saying not to make an identity out of it. All identities are partial and false.

6 hours ago, koops said:

What's the difference between awakening and enlightenment?

6 hours ago, koops said:

I still don't grab this.

That's ok. Better than thinking you do when you don't.

6 hours ago, koops said:

I was asking that because I feel I can go deeper, and wanted feedback of people who had gone deeper.

I realize I can have an awakening, but not being deep or broad enough (for example, I didn't awakened to Infinite Love)

Sure. But don't assume that it is possible to go deeper, or that infinite love even exists. All of that is rumours you have heard from other people. Take it with a grain of salt. Anything that isn't directly experienced is complete garbage when it comes to this work. It is just an idea for you.

If you want my own advice, this awakening is about as good as it gets. Next is getting it permanently in the sober baseline state and then living the rest of your life. If you adopt any radical or complex ideas about reality thereafter it is likely just a result of you losing yourself in your intellect, this is almost unavoidable when you rely on psychedelics too much. Keep in mind the simplicity and the profundity of that simplicity that your awakening carried, don't forget that. Existence is simple and profound. Don't get bogged up in intellectual bullshit. Be careful and good luck.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 hours ago, koops said:

I still don't grab this.

16 minutes ago, Osaid said:

That's ok. Better than thinking you do when you don't.

Amen to that. :D

Listen to this guy, @koops. He is one of the few people on here who actually knows what the heck they are talking about.

Why so serious?

@Osaid 

You said this in that post you mention:

Enlightenment is just truth and what is always the case, and being conscious of that. It is one thing experienced forever. You don't learn more insights about yourself afterwards, and you don't gain more clarity afterwards, because all of these imply "more truth." You don't have multiple enlightenments, because that means you are becoming conscious of multiple truths, which is not possible.

Enlightenment happens once. Awakenings can happen basically until the day you die.

-

How do you know when you reach this point? Is there a way to know?

Couldn't it be a false assumption?

44 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Sure. But don't assume that it is possible to go deeper, or that infinite love even exists. All of that is rumours you have heard from other people. Take it with a grain of salt. Anything that isn't directly experienced is complete garbage when it comes to this work. It is just an idea for you.

If you want my own advice, this awakening is about as good as it gets. Next is getting it permanently in the sober baseline state and then living the rest of your life. If you adopt any radical or complex ideas about reality thereafter it is likely just a result of you losing yourself in your intellect, this is almost unavoidable when you rely on psychedelics too much. Keep in mind the simplicity and the profundity of that simplicity that your awakening carried, don't forget that. Existence is simple and profound. Don't get bogged up in intellectual bullshit. Be careful and good luck.

On Infinite Love.

Of course if I didn't experience is just an idea.

But if people who are awake are talking about it... it may be real.

The same way an awakening to Absolute Truth or no-self is.

We all start this path believing. At the beginning is all we have. 

But yeah, I get what you are saying.

Really appreciate your advice ;)

5 minutes ago, koops said:

No and yes!!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I am applying to be part of a psychedelic research study. No idea if I’ll ever be accepted, and even if I do will I be given a placebo or a real psychedelic?

Do you know what will happen 30 mins from now?

And speaking of awakening, how long will your awakening last when you do awaken? Who is creating a time limit; a beginning and end to an awakening? 

There is no right or wrong answer, only more ideas xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 11/20/2023 at 0:39 PM, koops said:

Yyesterday I watched Leo's video 'Guided Exercise for God Realization' while smoking weed.

Here you have the report, written a couple hours after:

This morning I put some things together.

Here we go:

-I understand the difference between CONCEPT and REALITY/ACTUALITY (seems like no big deal, but this is H-U-G-E)

24 hours after Im still baffled.

Is a HUGE shift.

-Im not a biological entity.

I'm imaging it.

My first glimpse was at: 'you weren't born, you are just imagining that', and 'you are not going to die, you are just imagining that'

WOW.

That hit me hard. That was the first crack.

Then:

Atoms doesn't exist! 'You are not a biological entity', 'you are imagining biology'. FUCK.

I was already on the floor on my knees by this time.

And the objections started  'well but when I go to sleep in an hour from now, there will be no consciousness there.'

And I got it!  

'I'M IMAGINING SLEEP!!'

Consciousness is not something I experience, is WHAT IS!

I AM THAT!

-I was emptiness. I was nothing. It felt like there was nothing to hold to (like materiality disappeared). there was no I. 

I/everything was pure imagination. 'I' was imagining reality!  

So... am I consciousness creating itself? God creating itself as reality?

I was scared. I felt anxious. I felt I had no control. My heart was pounding HARD

It felt like I could get into an existential crisis. There was no sense of future and past.

-I felt a big sense of aloneness.

I even grab my phone to look at pictures of my girlfriend.

This shit scared me.

I never read anything about solipsism, but I think I 'experienced' it.

But even then...  'solipsism' is a concept.. is not what IS.

-Dying before dying.

I got it now. 

-Now I get why Leo bashes scientist so much! @Leo Gura you sneaky bastard ;)

I remember he wrote once that science was like having sex with a condom.

And true spirituality was having raw sex.

hahaha yes yes!

Pure direct experience! Experience itself. 

ACTUALITY!

Just what IS.

Isness!

Absolute Truth.

What else could it be?

-There is only an Infinite field of consciousness
That field Rumi talked about.

No separation.

No fragmentation.

I was all. Life unfolding.

-That infinite field of consciousness is Perfect. Pure objectivity.

hahah of course!

How could it not be?

There is just One! Infinite. There is nothing to compare it to. There is nothing outside.

Infinity is Perfection. Life is moving from Perfection to Perfection.

Only by the distortion of the mind, only after the fragmentation of reality by the ego, can something look imperfect.

'Something' is imperfect for ME.

'Something' is imperfect for my finite form that is programmed for survival.

Only selfishness can occur when there is fragmentation.

Oneness, Infinite consciousness, the Infinite field is selflessness.

-It cant be faked. Is not a belief, a dogma or a rationalization.

-Is a realization. A recontextualiztion.  A radical one.

Some times i thought ‘what if all this 'enlightenment, 'there is no you', 'you are the whole universe' is just BS that people parrot, and is just a word game? 
What if this is just an scam? 

Ok, now I KNOW.

I know Leo and other teachers are talking truth. Not just babble, no parroting.

Today I watched some Leo's metaphysical videos thinking: 'Of course. This is evident.''

Even before I hit play I knew what kind of things he was going to say. Describing what Is. Seems obvious now.

- I felt that there is no reason to read more books or watch more videos.

No words, no quotes, no guru can teach me anything. 

There is nothing to teach or learn. Just reality to experience.

For sure Im going to watch more videos and read more books.

I understand that Im going to read about just mere concepts, fingers. But I already saw the moon!

In this metaphor, the moon is Absolute Truth!

Thats what the finger is pointing at!

I got it. The map is not the territory. 

Is not a just a cute quote. Is Truth. I am the territory.

-I understand all these Rumi quotes:

'Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.'

“I have lived on the lip
of insanity, wanting to know reasons,
knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.”

'Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open?'

And the famous: before enlightenment carry water chop wood, after enlightenment carry water chop wood

Not claiming Im enlightened but makes sense now. Reality didn't change, just the context!

-I truly understood what the present moment is. Actuality. 

-I understand zen devilry

Awakening doesn't mean being a nice, loving or generous person. 

You can still be a piece of shit.

-I understand why illiterate people like Nisargadatta are able to awaken.

No reading necessary. Just pure direct experience (being). No need to understand anything.

It is very rewarding, like if I achieved a goal after all these years.

But what I realized... is that this is not the end, is probably just the beginning.

Im open to constructive feedback.

Awesome bro - congrats and welcome home! 🙏 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

55 minutes ago, koops said:

You don't know it, you experience it or become aware of it. There is no need to consult knowing. You don't need to know that you are seeing the color red. You just see it. Your eyes don't know anything, they just see things. It has that clarity. Experience does not need you to know.

There are more practical measurable signs too. Your social anxiety vanishes. You don't react fearfully to thoughts anymore. Energy levels change. Etc.

55 minutes ago, koops said:

No, it doesn't operate in that realm at all. It is not a philosophy or insight to integrate, and it is not something you can rationalize to yourself. It is like hearing sound. You can't assume the perception of sound, you can only perceive it. Sound does not lie to you or delude you.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 22/11/2023 at 0:02 AM, Osaid said:

No, it doesn't operate in that realm at all. It is not a philosophy or insight to integrate, and it is not something you can rationalize to yourself. It is like hearing sound. You can't assume the perception of sound, you can only perceive it. Sound does not lie to you or delude you.

Reading this post, is clear that I didn't reach enlightenment.

It was an awakening for sure. As clear as it gets.

But fades.

Maybe is because I had it on weed, no too much, but still...

Looks to me a problem of embodiment, but you say is not an insight to integrate...

@koops whatever this enlightenment is, surely is unconditional. 

Reaching or grasping for enlightenment is like looking at a painting, yet asking to see the painting. You’re already looking at it!

Your writing effectively conveys a profound personal journey of realization and understanding. It's rich in introspection and self-awareness, illustrating a deep engagement with existential and philosophical concepts. Before delving into suggestions, I'd like to commend you on your ability to articulate complex, abstract thoughts in a coherent and impactful way. Your use of metaphors and references (like Rumi's quotes) adds depth to your narrative. To further enhance your writing, consider providing more context or explanation for some of the more abstract concepts to make them accessible to a wider audience. Additionally, exploring the emotional journey in more detail could add another layer of engagement for your readers. Keep up the thoughtful work!

@Rafael Thundercat I have a ton of experience communicating with AI that I already suspected AI content from your first sentence, lol.

IMG_4389-min.jpeg

(These detectors are not perfect)

On 23/11/2023 at 0:40 AM, koops said:

Reading this post, is clear that I didn't reach enlightenment.

It was an awakening for sure. As clear as it gets.

But fades.

Maybe is because I had it on weed, no too much, but still...

Looks to me a problem of embodiment, but you say is not an insight to integrate...

I suspect weed can not produce enlightment because weed operate in the brain. Enlightment does not happen on the brain.

@Javfly33 The brain is what deludes you into its own limitation, changing its chemistry and realizing that arbitrariness can wake you up from that illusion.

13 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Javfly33 The brain is what deludes you into its own limitation, changing its chemistry and realizing that arbitrariness can wake you up from that illusion.

As they said above, I think it is necessary to forget everything, including the word awakening or illusion. The only thing you have to do is focus on the opening of this exact moment, on penetrating in yourself, opening yourself and opening reality, since you are one, and for that the mind have to be empty 

35 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

you right Im not saying is pointless to do weed necceseraily 

On 2/1/2024 at 6:45 PM, Javfly33 said:

I suspect weed can not produce enlightment because weed operate in the brain. Enlightment does not happen on the brain.

Is not about the substance.

People reached enlightenment or awakening with different kinds of substances. And a lot of people reached it sober.

Either way, after a few weeks I now understand what happened.

I saw the tail of the bull (10 ox herding pictures). When I read the descriptions (and Leo's video about his first sober enlightenment experience in a retreat), is clear.

On 5/1/2024 at 10:55 AM, Javfly33 said:

@koops Ok, you said you reached enlightment. Who are you?

Haha never claimed that.

It was an awakening.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, koops said:

Haha never claimed that.

It was an awakening.

lmao

Was it Certified by Leo? If not doesn´t count. 

Edited by Javfly33

@koops  I know this would sound like an egoic selfish question , but if you experience enlightment or what ever that experience is , then that should provide some benefit in the real of human daily life ,like joy and easy from which goals are accomplish that of course are built to enlighten the world on some means , can you share what potentiall outcomes would be ?