Loveeee

Solipsism proof : experience isn't divided nor limited

242 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

As long as relative truth is true for them IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!

Wrong. You do not understand what absolute means, as demonstrated here : 

On 9/12/2023 at 2:02 AM, Leo Gura said:

This is incorrect.

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

step 1, total detachment from the concept. Enter a mental frequency in which no concept means anything, then the mind becomes effortlessly silent. reality perceives itself directly.

step 2, delve into reality, mysticism. allow the source to be displayed without interpreting it. being capable of silent perception and understanding. go deeper with psychedelics.

do not go to step 2 without completing step 1

43 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Wrong. You do not understand what absolute means, as demonstrated here : 

Oh really so let's do an experiment right now. Are you in a human perspective? Please get out of your human perspective right now and enter another perspective. Also I don't give a care what Leo says. And second Leo actually agrees with me because both me and Leo understand that a belief has metaphysical power. If you believe your world is dualistic then your world is dualistic. 

What is identity? Identity is a belief!!! What is a belief? Belief is an attachment? What is an attachment? Desire. What is Desire? Love. What is Love? Love is Consciousness. 

So what does this mean? Because humanity BELIEVES they live in a dualistic world, they live in a dualistic world. Again you won't understand this until you become conscious that RIGHT NOW you are literally constructing your reality RIGHT NOW. Until you let go of the deep seeded BELIEF that you are a human then you live in a human reality. Human is an identity, human is a belief, human is a concept, it is just a DEEPER version. 

^^^^^This is why I said, you guys OUTS YOURSELVES. I can tell who is actually awake and who isn't. The map is BOTH AND ISN'T THE TERRITORY.

To make it simple...the territory is a blank canvas, the map is the painting, a self is an identity, and concepts, but there are levels within that territory of that self.

Also here is Leo basically saying the same thing I am saying.

Become conscious that right now your beliefs are literally constructing everything. It will blow you away.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This video is just replacing one map for another.

What is he telling you to strip away? Your current map. At a high enough conscious state if you watch this video you will feel your beliefs as tangible things. You feel like there is some tangled web of things holding reality together. This is your ego which is just a collection of all the memory/information you currently have.

You can totally unattach it all and replace it with the Non-Dual perspective. This opens up your body to a union with everything, while allowing you to keep your survival beliefs. But you have to be brave enough to take this plunge into madness. If you do, you also open up your ability to think more creatively. Currently you all are stuck in rigid, A to B thinking and you limit your understanding of reality to this rigid paradigm lock. It is what it is. You are your own limit, you are the prisoner and the jailkeeper. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights?p=7

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-037

https://www.actualized.org/insights?p=15

https://www.actualized.org/insights?p=17

https://www.actualized.org/insights?p=20

https://www.actualized.org/insights?p=22

https://www.actualized.org/insights?p=23

https://www.actualized.org/insights?p=26

https://www.actualized.org/insights/you-are-proof-of-god

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Oh really so let's do an experiment right now. Are you in a human perspective? Please get out of your human perspective right now and enter another perspective. Also I don't give a care what Leo says. And second Leo actually agrees with me because both me and Leo understand that a belief has metaphysical power. If you believe your world is dualistic then your world is dualistic. 

What is identity? Identity is a belief!!! What is a belief? Belief is an attachment? What is an attachment? Desire. What is Desire? Love. What is Love? Love is Consciousness. 

So what does this mean? Because humanity BELIEVES they live in a dualistic world, they live in a dualistic world. Again you won't understand this until you become conscious that RIGHT NOW you are literally constructing your reality RIGHT NOW. Until you let go of the deep seeded BELIEF that you are a human then you live in a human reality. Human is an identity, human is a belief, human is a concept, it is just a DEEPER version. 

^^^^^This is why I said, you guys OUTS YOURSELVES. I can tell who is actually awake and who isn't. The map is BOTH AND ISN'T THE TERRITORY.

To make it simple...the territory is a blank canvas, the map is the painting, a self is an identity, and concepts, but there are levels within that territory of that self.

Also here is Leo basically saying the same thing I am saying.

Become conscious that right now your beliefs are literally constructing everything. It will blow you away.

Beliefs aren't constructing shit. Someone who believes deeply that pink Unicorns will fall out of the sky won't make it actually happen. Someone who believes that Jesus Christ will come back to save the world also won't make it happen. Beliefs are just like feelings, sensations and thoughts. Paint that god uses  to construct an identity and it has no power by itself. There is only one cause (god), everything else is an effect.

Furthermore if beliefs were reality, where would be the realities where beliefs have nothing to do with reality. That would be excluding parts of infinity from itself.

Edited by strangelooper

On 14/11/2023 at 8:08 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

This doesn't prove that everything is "you". Which of course cannot be proven, because it is nonsense.

Bazooka Jesus strikes hard with the first reply, thread should've been locked after that detonation :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

11 hours ago, Loveeee said:

And yet you do believe there is or at least might be stuff outside your experience, don't you

There actually isn't an outside or inside at all, like I said before. The fact of my experience is that I can have beliefs about things which aren't experienced, but those are just beliefs, and don't actually say anything about their existence, but that does not lead to non-existence, it is just a changing in beliefs.

Experience contains notions of "outside" and "inside" within it, so it is inaccurate to use those notions to determine what consciousness lacks, because that then points to non-existence, which is the whole contention. Consciousness has the property of containing dualistic notions inside of it, which you could say is what makes it "infinite." My experience definitely doesn't say anything about non-existence, and you cannot reach non-existence by imagining a duality of "outside" or "inside."

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

understand. Belief construct reality. 

To change beliefs you need experience. Fear prevents you from experiencing and expanding.

You don't need to change your beliefs, you need to detach from them in order to perceive directly. Beliefs are the sleeping state, if you want to open yourself to the awake or direct state, you must be able to be without any beliefs, neither conscious nor unconscious. Beliefs are energetic barriers, they structure current reality and close it.

Where does denial and limitation of others get you?

You've only denied yourself.

Edited by tuku747

18 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Where does denial and limitation of others get you?

You've only denied yourself.

I'm glad you get it. Absolute= No Limits and the Inclusion of Limits. The reason why there is so much misunderstanding is because all perspectives are true. Until you understand this you are just confusing yourself. Every person I have ever argued with on the forums is absolutely correct/true within their paradigm. This means I have never actually argued with anyone here once I became aware of this. But when you are stuck in your perspective you will think I am arguing with you even when I say I am not because you want agreement. 

God is never wrong, since you are God if you never question if you are wrong then by default you are not wrong. How can God be wrong? By creating an Other God to it that perceives things differently. You all do not understand why God created the illusion of other. Really investigate it. 

On 11/15/2023 at 9:36 PM, Osaid said:

The fact of my experience is that I can have beliefs about things which aren't experienced

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

Cornering you into solipsism 

8r3bvl4j4if11-1.gif

26 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Cornering you into solipsism 

Ultimately, you have not truly realized that "other people" are imaginary. You have simply replaced it with another belief that says "Other people don't exist." You use the same imaginary parameter that you critcize in order to define your own experience, and so then you say "You can experience solipsism." The inability to imagine something does not create non-existence. You cannot create or realize non-existence by thinking about other people. I am not saying that other people do or don't have their own experience, I am saying that your proof itself doesn't say much.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

41 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Ultimately, you have not truly realized that "other people" are imaginary. You have simply replaced it with another belief that says "Other people don't exist." You use the same imaginary parameter that you critcize in order to define your own experience, and so then you say "You can experience solipsism." The inability to imagine something does not create non-existence. You cannot create or realize non-existence by thinking about other people. I am not saying that other people do or don't have their own experience, I am saying that your proof itself doesn't say much.

No one is talking about non-existence.   When we say someone is imaginary - it means they exist.  It simply means they exist within your own mind - and that all existence dwells within your own mind.  There is no existence only beyond your own mind.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

33 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No one is talking about non-existence. When we say someone is imaginary - it means they exist.  It simply means they exist within your own mind - and that all existence dwells within your own mind.  There is no existence only beyond your own mind.

The OP is creating an identity. They are defining their experience as solipsistic, and they are defining experience by referring to an imaginary entity called "other minds" or "other people."

You can say that this is mind, or that is mind, but it fails to say anything really substantial. In this case, a tautology is created which says "I am me, therefore there are no other minds outside of me." If there are "no other minds outside of you", that sentence points to something that does not exist, it is pointing to non-existence. They are defining themselves with something that does not exist. Their "proof" is based on something that is imagined.

I am not going to go into details about whether imagination, knowledge, etc. can count towards a valid existence of "other people", that is truly a debate for another matter, because the OP is presenting a very specific word/philosophy for his experience, which is "solipsism." And he claims that he has proof for it, and his logic for that is contingent on "I am me, therefore there is no other." That logic is where my contention lies, and where I say you cannot experience that because it points to non-existence.

Edited by Osaid

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

The problem is that non-existence doesn't exist.

Anyways, I'm not gonna talk about solipsism here, because then we would have abandoned the previous thread for no reason, which is what I was trying to prevent until I got intercepted.

Ok let's continue here 

As I said, pointing to non-existence (of other), is pointing to infinity (of self), which yeah strictly speaking can't be done

You can't point to non-existence because it doesn't exist 

You can't point to existence because it's all that exists ! 

34 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

As I said, pointing to non-existence (of other), is pointing to infinity (of self), which yeah strictly speaking can't be done

The bracketed "(of other)" is overly conceptual, we can simplify it. There are not different types of non-existence. That is just an input from your imagination.

There is that which exists, and that which doesn't exist. 

Non-existence doesn't exist.

Edited by Osaid

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

No one is talking about non-existence.   When we say someone is imaginary - it means they exist.  It simply means they exist within your own mind - and that all existence dwells within your own mind.  There is no existence only beyond your own mind.

there is no existence of others beyond your own mind, for you. and that is enough, it is indifferent to think that the others who appear in your experience have their own experience or not, it is indifferent regarding awakening.

awakening is to penetrate this experience, dissolve it and realize its substance. To do this is beyond the mind, and it is the mind where those others are and where you are. beyond the mind there are no others no "no others", neither you. there is the unfathomable infinity alive unthinkable, this is awakening

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

If there are "no other minds outside of you", that sentence points to something that does not exist, it is pointing to non-existence. 

29 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Non-existence doesn't exist.

;) 

Other doesn't exist, stop trying to be so technical  

You're a solipsist in disguise, the worst kind :P

33 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

there is no existence of others beyond your own mind, for you. and that is enough, it is indifferent to think that the others who appear in your experience have their own experience or not, it is indifferent regarding awakening.

Awakening is about truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth 

14 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

;) 

Other doesn't exist, stop trying to be so technical  

You're a solipsist in disguise, the worst kind :P

You are being overly technical, so I must speak your language.

"No other minds outside of you" are symbols/words which point non-existence, it doesn't actually have anything to do with others, it only has to do with non-existence. Again, there is no such thing as different types of non-existence, that is just human imagination. What must be focused on is not language, but what the language is actually pointing to in your direct experience. 

The utility of the word "non-existence" should not be misinterpreted. Non-existence is an invention of human imagination and language, by definition it is what is not experienced.