Loveeee

Solipsism proof : experience isn't divided nor limited

242 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Since THIS is infinite, there's nothing else ! 

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

Yep

Solipsism

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

The OP is creating an identity. They are defining their experience as solipsistic, and they are defining experience by referring to an imaginary entity called "other minds" or "other people."

You can say that this is mind, or that is mind, but it fails to say anything really substantial. In this case, a tautology is created which says "I am me, therefore there are no other minds outside of me." If there are "no other minds outside of you", that sentence points to something that does not exist, it is pointing to non-existence. They are defining themselves with something that does not exist. Their "proof" is based on something that is imagined.

I am not going to go into details about whether imagination, knowledge, etc. can count towards a valid existence of "other people", that is truly a debate for another matter, because the OP is presenting a very specific word/philosophy for his experience, which is "solipsism." And he claims that he has proof for it, and his logic for that is contingent on "I am me, therefore there is no other." That logic is where my contention lies, and where I say you cannot experience that because it points to non-existence.

It's actually easy to explain when you awaken so I'll explain. Close your eyes, notice there is a black screen. Now understand that black screen always disappears in deep sleep, it also becomes full of light when you open your eyes. So what we are noticing is this screen keeps disappearing and reappearing. 

Notice that everything operates like this. It disappears and reappears. So where is this MIND? Well this mind is nothing, so it doesn't have an appearance/qualia of any kind. So how is it one? Well its the screen. The screen is always one, it just doesn't have an appearance. Some like to call that screen a frame if you will. 

^^^^ There is always a frame, a screen, with something on it and now matter how much you divide it, flip it inward outward, zoom in, zoom out, it is always one frame/screen. That frame screen holds everything within it that appears on it, and everything including the screen appears and disappears because its not physical its mental.

Your human imagination works the same way as this waking level imagination. The same way a movie picture is just a screen with appearances on it is the same way that movies work. The only difference is the frame we are talking about isn't a something, its nothing, and the appearances are also nothing. 

Also this is mind is sentient, because it is aware that it is. It can also go to sleep and forget what it is.

This is why one day humans will be able to make a virtual reality similar to what we call real life which I'm sure will be the case to wake itself up in its entirety to what it is. An infinite frames per second appearance, with sensory stimulation, and sensory dimensions that creates a world that feels like a physical world and not a world that is purely imaginary and it can pull this off because it is infinitely intelligent.

Humans are only asleep because their mental configuration/conceptualization right now is imagining reality a specific way. This is why you have to do self-inquiry, visualization exercises, etc to drop the configuration they are creating with their assumptions. This is why I tell people the map is BOTH the territory and NOT the territory. Your mind is always conceptualizing reality and you cannot seperate them without becoming aware how you are doing it. Until you become aware of it, you are trapped absolutely.

This is why I have people watch this playlist. It shows you how you can see dimensions on a phone/desktop/laptop screen. Once a person can realize that there actually isn't anything flat, that the only reason when they look at something and only see it in a particular dimension is because they are making metaphysical assumptions that hold that object in that particular dimension.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Close your eyes, notice there is a black screen. Now understand that black screen always disappears in deep sleep

Belief

There's no such thing as unconsciousness

There's also no such thing as consciousness without qualia 

19 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Belief

There's no such thing as unconsciousness

There's also no such thing as consciousness without qualia 

If there wasn't such thing as unconsciousness you couldn't speak of it!!! What you don't realize is imagination and belief is the same thing!!! Reality is created by belief!!! This is why I say you don't understand. 

God is only human BECAUSE GOD BELIEVES IT IS HUMAN!!! Imagination and belief are the SAME!!! You imagine a difference!!! You are right now no different than a materialist telling someone that Absolute Solipsism is a belief!!! Why does God exist? Because GOD BELIEVES IT EXISTS!! 

God is so powerful that God can believe it doesn't exist...and it won't!!! You keep trying to pin Infinity down. You cannot!!! When you enter deep sleep you don't exist. Then you AWAKEN!!! That you exist. So you prove your eternity by being able to not exist, and still exist. Because if you disappear and then can reappear then you prove that existence and nonexistence are the same thing. Appearance and disappearance are the same thing.

But notice...because you refuse to switch the way you are looking at it, you can't actually explain your position. All you can do is keep repeating the same thing like a parrot. This is because unlike you I aware of what infinity is. Infinity =down is up, and up is down, inside is outside, outside is inside. You are stuck in rigidity. So as a result you can only communicate and understand in rigid expression. This is why you cannot fake your awareness. 

How you express= how aware you are. You ARE YOUR OWN LIMIT OF EXPRESSION.

Here is one for you God is ABSOLUTE TRUTH right? God is also ABSOLUTE DELUSION. See if you can become aware of that one!! If you can't...then you don't know/not aware of what Infinity is. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

One last pointer, the man that thinks God is Absolutely Evil is correct, no more than the man that think God is Absolute Good. Why is this the case? Because the man that thinks God is Absolutely Evil is God!!!! God is its own limit. So if God sees evil, only God can stop seeing evil. All perspectives are true because all perspectives are equally God!!! You can only understand this...if you BECOME GOD!! I became GOD so I know what the Absolute is and what the Relative is. Everything is always absolutely true and absolutely false, because it depends on the perspective.

Many of you try to jump to Absolute Truth and then try to argue that there isn't Absolute Evil. The dumbest part of God believes in Absolute Evil. The smartest part of God believes in Absolute Good. But when God lives its truth what we call life, God gets to find out. The type of character/self you construct and live will be a reflection of your beliefs. This is the purpose of religion. This is why people who demonize religion reveal the truth of who they are. 

If you live by what religion teaches, you discover Goodness. If you live selfishly you discover evil. The Good see the Good in everything and the Evil see the bad in everything. True Goodness does not exclude evil. True Goodness sees evil for what it is, a lack of inclusivity. Evil only wants to include what fits its paradigm. If it doesn't fit its paradigm then its false. So....True Goodness cannot see a lie, because it is all inclusive. This is why it is called Absolute Truth. 

Many people on these forums reveal who they are by their ability to be inclusive. If you cannot explain what you believe, then you don't believe it. A parrot doesn't know anything, it just repeats over and over. Don't be a parrot, actually seek to figure out what is going on. 

Edited by Razard86

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

When you enter deep sleep you don't exist.

If you can't realize that's false, at least realize that's a belief, you have never experienced non-experience 

4 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

If you can't realize that's false, at least realize that's a belief, you have never experienced non-experience 

HAHHAAHAH this is hilarious to me you really don't get it....it can only be false because its all true. So yes its false...but its also true. I can see both sides. You cannot!! Mr. Flagpost in the ocean!!!!

You all don't even understand why God doesn't punish evil. Here is something for you....if evil actually existed....God would punish it!!! How do we know? Because currently humanity punishes sin!!! You guys keep thinking humans are humans. NO!!! Humans are GOD!!!! Humans are God's PERSPECTIVE!!

The ONLY REASON you don't need to ask for forgiveness from God, is because you are not responsible for anything you do!!! Why? Because you are designed to be the way you are!!! So then you say...so I can just do stupid shit? If you want...but...you could also discover you are God. How do I do that? Ask yourself what Goodness is, Honesty is, what it is to be Truly Caring, investigate this long enough and live from this long enough and you will discover you are God!!! You can't bullshit your way to God, you actually HAVE TO BE GOD to be GOD. 

The discovery of yourself is God, is PROOF you have lived a GODLY LIFE. That's it!!! This isn't complicated. You complicate it with your self-deception and trickery. You are lucky you don't actually have control, because if you did, God would punish you. But God cannot because God can only be evil through ignorance and lack of understanding. As such anybody you see no matter how evil, is in a constant struggle to be Good. All form is good, but is trapped within a limitation of goodness and can only act within the confines of that limitation. 

But hey.....you will only understand what I am saying through direct experience.

4 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Awakening is about truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth 

4 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Awakening is to vape 25 mg of 5meo DMT in one shot and become infinite

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Awakening is to vape 25 mg of 5meo DMT in one shot and become infinite

It's also deep sleep. They are ONE.

You all don't even understand why God doesn't punish evil. Here is something for you....if evil actually existed....God would punish it!!! How do we know? Because currently humanity punishes sin!!! You guys keep thinking humans are humans. NO!!! Humans are GOD!!!! Humans are God's PERSPECTIVE!!

The ONLY REASON you don't need to ask for forgiveness from God, is because you are not responsible for anything you do!!! Why? Because you are designed to be the way you are!!! So then you say...so I can just do stupid shit? If you want...but...you could also discover you are God. How do I do that? Ask yourself what Goodness is, Honesty is, what it is to be Truly Caring, investigate this long enough and live from this long enough and you will discover you are God!!! You can't bullshit your way to God, you actually HAVE TO BE GOD to be GOD. 

The discovery of yourself is God, is PROOF you have lived a GODLY LIFE. That's it!!! This isn't complicated. You complicate it with your self-deception and trickery. You are lucky you don't actually have control, because if you did, God would punish you. But God cannot because God can only be evil through ignorance and lack of understanding. As such anybody you see no matter how evil, is in a constant struggle to be Good. All form is good, but is trapped within a limitation of goodness and can only act within the confines of that limitation. 

But hey.....you will only understand what I am saying through direct experience.

Very nice . I benefited a lot from this .

Thank you🙏 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

For anyone wondering why unconsciousness is impossible, the answer is that consciousness is an absolute, meaning it has no opposite

Think of it, if not consciousness then what ?

Some sort of non-existence ? Not only is that word meaningless, but even so, there can't be such an objective fact, just like there can't be material objects, objectivity is dreamed-up by consciousness ! Which transcends the subject/object duality

@Osaid

Maybe you prefer the following : 

It's not like you're the only human conscious and other humans are unconscious. Rather it's all consciousness

That's one way I coped with the grief of solipsism, realizing my human self is not apart from the ones I love, we're all on the same relative plane

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Once a person can realize that there actually isn't anything flat, that the only reason when they look at something and only see it in a particular dimension is because they are making metaphysical assumptions that hold that object in that particular dimension.

I don't understand this. I understand what it means and what you are saying but I can't see how people are doing this consciously. Metaphysical assumptions? Are you saying one is doing this on purpose? and if not, why would it be the case either way. IOW, if you are a baby thrown into this world and you live your life in isolation with just your parents and you have no idea what life is, you're not making any assumptions about anything, metaphysical or not, so how is a person say they weren't influenced by their parents in any way about reality, how can they have metaphysical assumptions about reality when they have nothing to compare it to. 

Hope you understand the question. Are you saying it is innate within us to make these metaphysical assumptions.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, Loveeee said:

For anyone wondering why unconsciousness is impossible, the answer is that consciousness is an absolute, meaning it has no opposite

Think of it, if not consciousness then what ?

Unconsciousness is possible since Consciousness is Infinite.

:P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

23 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't understand this. I understand what it means and what you are saying but I can't see how people are doing this consciously. Metaphysical assumptions? Are you saying one is doing this on purpose? and if not, why would it be the case either way. IOW, if you are a baby thrown into this world and you live your life in isolation with just your parents and you have no idea what life is, you're not making any assumptions about anything, metaphysical or not, so how is a person say they weren't influenced by their parents in any way about reality, how can they have metaphysical assumptions about reality when they have nothing to compare it to. 

Hope you understand the question. Are you saying it is innate within us to make these metaphysical assumptions.

Okay so let me ask you a question Princess Arabia. What is an assumption?

After you ponder what that is.....watch this video.

Edited by Razard86

Okay so let me ask you a question Princess Arabia. What is an assumption?

After you ponder what that is.....watch this video.

Ok

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok

See how powerful God is? 

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

See how powerful God is? 

Didn't re-watch it yet, about to in a few. Seen it when released but need to refresh.

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Didn't re-watch it yet, about to in a few. Seen it when released but need to refresh.

Let's just say this....according to @Loveeee there is no unconsciousness. If this were so, then they just said their entire life is a lie, absolutely. Now notice their actions, their speech are in conflict with each other. They ASSUME they are making sense, even though the truth of what is....is literally different. 

Unconsciousness and Consciousness are duality. The truth is what is. Right now Loveee is communicating and arguing with me about what is and is not. For Loveee to respond to me they have to ASSUME I'm an other, they have to ASSUME that I exist seperate from them and are saying something opposite of them. Unconsciousness signifies a lower maturity level, as such growth can't happen. So Loveee has to deny the existence of babies, but on an even greater level they have to deny impermanence.

As such me and you are welcome to help ourselves to Loveee's money and possessions because they are literally denying the reality before their eyes. People like Loveee are lost in conceptualization but accuse people who try to correct them like me to see what is LITERALLY IN THEIR DIRECT EXPERIENCE!!! This is why your present experience is always ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

But Loveeee denies the existence of unconsciousness and as a result is unconscious. Because they gave their authority away to a concept called Absolute Solipsism. As such, anything that threatens the integrity of their conceptualization of Absolute Solipsism they must deny it exists. This is proof that Loveee is not awake because they gave their authority to something LESS than them. If you deny the relative, you become stuck in relative because the Absolute includes EVERYTHING, even division.

TRUE ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM= Includes everything!! Loveee believes in a false version of ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM which outs them as an imposter because they are being discriminatory. The same mechanism that causes them to act this way is the birth of all discrimination that plays out in humans. This is why I have said over and over, you CANNOT CONCEPTUALIZE ONLY you have to REALIZE. And this is why the map IS THE TERRITORY. In your direct experience when you walk on a territory with a map you are HOLDING THE MAP. How can the MAP not be the TERRITORY when it literally exists!!!

Words are beliefs. Your actions you take and have always taken are beliefs. Everything is an acting out of beliefs. Beliefs are assumptions. Why? Because reality is an unfolding mystery. You are locked out of ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE purposefully to have progression. As such anything you believe by default is an assumption. So the only way to discover what is true you must drop assumptions and allow the mystery to unfold and reveal itself to you. 

This is why I will repeatedly say over and over, you cannot scheme, manipulate, conceptualize your way to truth which you have been trained from birth to do. All you do is strip away all your beliefs until you are naked like a brand new baby....then you can be reborn again and experience raw perceptual experience with out the filter that you had over it called beliefs. Beliefs are not evil, beliefs are not false, they are LIMITED that is all.