strangelooper

Peanuts prove that this world is a complete fantasy

13 posts in this topic

Have  you ever seen how peanuts grow on the ground, how does the hard exterior and two separate nuts with skin form inside from plants, it makes zero sense. Science cannot explain this. Peanuts are a complete fiction, there is no logical explanation for them, pure childish imagination. How did I ever not notice? Because the human mind is puppeteered to not think too deeply about things and to take for granted things that everyday people also take for granted. 

I only had this insight now but if I had had this insight before I knew about god, I would have had a god realization right then and there. This image is the farthest "science" has gone on peanuts. It explains nothing, it's complete absurd.

peanut-lifecycle.jpg

Edited by strangelooper

Now....can you do that with everything? Explain motion....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

That's peanuts. Science can't explain why cells differentiate in the fetus. The fetus starts with a ball of uniform cells. Then these cells start to migrate and turn into teeth, limbs, hearts, etc. Science doesn't know what causes them to migrate and change. Why do all teeth line up in a near perfect arch? Nobody knows. 

Edited by itsadistraction

14 hours ago, strangelooper said:

Have  you ever seen how peanuts grow on the ground, how does the hard exterior and two separate nuts with skin form inside from plants, it makes zero sense. Science cannot explain this. Peanuts are a complete fiction, there is no logical explanation for them, pure childish imagination. How did I ever not notice? Because the human mind is puppeteered to not think too deeply about things and to take for granted things that everyday people also take for granted. 

I only had this insight now but if I had had this insight before I knew about god, I would have had a god realization right then and there. This image is the farthest "science" has gone on peanuts. It explains nothing, it's complete absurd.

peanut-lifecycle.jpg

I think science goes a bit further than this pic with the explanation on evolution of peanuts.

Edited by An young being

The image you gave is misleading.  For a start every time round the cycle things change, it's not static. Something becomes a peanut and then the peanut becomes something else. Next there are many peanut cycles, each one different. And lastly, this cycle is intermeshed with every other cycle (ecosystem), and with the cycles of Earth itself: water, atmospheric, ocean currents, Earth wobble and on and on. And even solar cycles have an effect. Science says all those things and more.

All stories and explanations are false.

My favourite post this week. :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I have no idea what this talk about peanuts is suppose to prove or show, lol.

Can someone please elaborate on this topic for a poor peanut brain like me, pls.

@An young being also, they are supposed to evolve because some of them randomly die and that is supposed to increase their chances of survival. Logic is not reasonable. I don’t trust logic and I used logic to have something that I don’t think is an understanding of this.

2 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

they are supposed to evolve because some of them randomly die

Except death isn't random, that's why they evolve. Imagine it like quality control in peanut factory, what would you do? You take out all the bad, rotten, shrivelled and mishapen peanuts. And you're left with the best ones. Nature does exactly the same thing, it is more likely to kill off peanuts that don't do as well in their environment. It's completly logical and simple.

On 09/11/2023 at 11:40 AM, itsadistraction said:

Science can't explain why cells differentiate in the fetus.

It's a measurement problem. The interplay of chemicals is so intricate, that it's extremely difficult to work it all out in real time.

If I was God and I had to solve the problem, I'd have chemical gradients in three axes to provide a 3D grid of different chemical concentrations in the early stages of cells division. Each level of concentration then switches on and off different parts of the DNA machinery in each cell, which then makes different cells. You can get at least one axis from where the sperm enters the egg. Alternatively if you have say 8 cells in a ball, then each pair could easily form a different axis of chemical concentration. I dunno just vibing here.

Edited by LastThursday

I have severe allergies to peanuts. I have a bias towards not being in anaphylactic shock.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!