TheGod

What God really wants

45 posts in this topic

It took me a while to realize what I as God want. I think the reason why I wasn't hearing myself is because I thought that there are others who knew what God wants. It turned out that my deepest desire isn't what spiritual figures or books are talking about. 

I've had a plenty of break-troughs on psychedelics and my direct experience keeps telling me this - I want to sleep and live in a world of others where everything is foreign to me. That's why I like this game. 

A lot of you guys have fantasies about being in a God mode and just living life as an awakened human. This idea is laughable . If you have this assumption - you're fooling yourself, probably because you've never had a deep god realization. 

Every time when I wake up I want to get back to my imaginary life. Ego has nothing to do with it, it's God. Moreover, ego is the one who's using psychedelics in order to escape God's illusion. 

From God's point of view living in complete ignorance is more fun than being awake. 

You know why? Well, because God has nothing to do. 

For now I decided to stop doing psychedelics until I'm 40. Now I'm just 26.  

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I suspect God is not a human that wants things. 🌝

Wrong

God is a human who wants things. That's what God is imagining right now 

Hahahahaha, so you went back to realizing you're just a human. Great. Much better place to be at actually. Or maybe God with an identity crisis, or I guess, a God that wants to be human? The ideological insanity that stems from psychedelics is really quite amazing.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

God created all of reality so he could know what it's like to join a bowling league.

Edited by cetus

Sadhguru say every humans secret desire is to be infinite. We just want more and when that's done we want more and when thats done we want more and better and more and better. We want everything because we are infinity on a break.

Edited by Hojo

8 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Sadhguru say every humans secret desire is to be infinite. We just want more and when that's done we want more and when thats done we want more and better and more and better. We want everything because we are infinity on a break.

Sadhguru doesn't understand what he's talking about 

50 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Hahahahaha, so you went back to realizing you're just a human. Great. Much better place to be at actually. Or maybe God with an identity crisis, or I guess, a God that wants to be human? The ideological insanity that stems from psychedelics is really quite amazing.

Human wants to be God, but God wants to be a human. 

Anyways the distinction itself is imaginary, there is only God 

Funny thing is, I was thinking about this today. I was even going to start a thread about it. I was thinking why are we trying to become God when God became human. God is being human for a reason, but I think at the same time it left itself clues to awaken so it doesn't get lost in it's dream forever. So maybe it's both. It wants to be human and it wants to awaken to itself.

I don't think it's the ego's idea to awaken alone and that it's hilarious to want to do this. It's still God's desire. It's a game. Some do, some don't. Even if you're awake as a human, you're still a human. Either way, you're stuck as a human until you "die". Notice "die" in quotations. 

Humans are never completely satisfied because we are God. God is Infinite. How can anything finite satisfy the Infinite. We are just going around in a circle. No one gets out "alive" because we have to go back to "ourselves" eventually. We all have unique fingerprints because the One separated itself to become all that is. Everything combined is the One. Nothing stands still and everything changes precisely because it's just an appearance. Noting real can ever be changed. 

God is the man with the white beard and God is the guy in the hood shooting up gangsta style. God is the hoe on the street and God is the nun. God wants to be it all. God wants to commit suicide and God wants to live. Both are just God playing around with itself. It's so obvious. God wants to eat junk and it wants to eat healthy. It can command itself to heal or stay sick. No one is doing anything. It's all God. But then, we are all God, so same thing. It's so obvious.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

gods human cause souls keep fucking it has no choice but to bring life into earth when life keeps bringing it there. it was just your turn to come to earth. you have a baby you are trapping god on earth for literally millions of years across thousands of lives

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was thinking why are we trying to become God when God became human. God is being human for a reason

That's the game I'm playing with myself because there's nothing else to do. 

I'm completely alone so I've created humans and my body to enjoy life as a a human. 

The more I understand myself as God the more I don't understand. The idea that I can grasp myself until the end is impossible because I'm infinite. 

For now I just want to be this young dude that I am because being a human is a lot of fun. It's always some sort of a drama that I really enjoy. 

Once I am 40 I'm gonna be doing different psychedelics  for most of my free time. It's very clear for me that I will cross the line but it's so fucking interesting :)

During my last break-trough I realized that nothing is happening, I grasped it so deeply it shook me to my core. 

Edited by TheGod

just the thought that there was nothing and then there is a human on a planet wanting to be a young dude is completely unbelievable. it is mind bending how???? how to even come up with it, its not even being conceived. you cant start it, it has no ground

Edited by Hojo

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

just the thought that there was nothing and then there is a human on a planet wanting to be a young dude is completely unbelievable. it is mind bending how???? how to even come up with it, its not even being conceived. you cant start it, it has no ground

Sorry my imaginary friend, I've got no clue what you're trying to convey 

6 hours ago, Hojo said:

We want everything because we are infinity on a break.

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

. It wants to be human and it wants to awaken to itself..

God gave us the desire to know everything by awakening to realise that we don't need everything.

17 hours ago, TheGod said:

ego is the one who's using psychedelics in order to escape God's illusion. 

ego says all of this well and convincingly and pretty much all buy it

ego however is the creator of the illusion of a separate universe

it wants to hang out here as long as possible and be monarch supreme

and why ever not!

ego did one thing, it claimed separation, bam, all of this resulted

once it disavows the lunacy of separation god is back in town

no hurry of course, enjoy all the engaging toil and chasing tail

17 hours ago, Osaid said:

The ideological insanity that stems from psychedelics is really quite amazing.

I was going to say that ultimately it seems psychedelics can not be trusted neither for this work.

5 hours ago, gettoefl said:

ego says all of this well and convincingly and pretty much all buy it

ego however is the creator of the illusion of a separate universe

it wants to hang out here as long as possible and be monarch supreme

and why ever not!

ego did one thing, it claimed separation, bam, all of this resulted

once it disavows the lunacy of separation god is back in town

no hurry of course, enjoy all the engaging toil and chasing tail

Ego is a concept that doesn't exist.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I was going to say that ultimately it seems psychedelics can not be trusted neither for this work.

How do you know what can be trusted then? You don't know. You rely on some sort of authority without applying direct experience. 

if you think that you can reach God's consciousness without psychedelics you're kidding yourself. 

I deliberately created psychedelics as a tool to re-awaken myself.

I also created  a bunch of mambo-jumbo techniques and so-called  "awakened" gurus in order to trick myself. 

9 hours ago, TheGod said:

If you think you can reach God's consciousness without psychedelics you're kidding yourself. 

You can.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.