fabger

Youtube content has officially toxified my mind

31 posts in this topic

I got so addicted to blackpill content that my inner game progress has completely deminished even though I once managed to turn things around.

I just cant convince myself that the blackpill is not true. I see so many evidence that looks are the most important to women. I even payed for a stupid face rating service I'm so ashamed of myself.

Looks do matter, however your looks cannot be changed, and you can still get girls with your looks. You'll just have to work harder.

In the end you just have to accept how you look and work from there. And if you keep fixating on your looks you will be too demotivated to talk to girls and thereby lose girls you could otherwise get.

What black pill gets wrong is that there are girls out there who will be okay with your looks. But if you keep feeding on black pill ideas you will never even have the motivation to meet and succeed with those girls, thereby totally screwing yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks do matter, however your looks cannot be changed

Your looks can be changed quite a bit, although the maximum you can attain will be determined by your genetics. It's most certainly worth maxing out your looks potential if you're wanting to actualise in your dating life, given that it has such a prominent effect on your ability to attract women.

Body fat percentage is the most notable change which can be made to improve your looks, since being fat significantly lowers your attractiveness. Someone could have great genetics and potential to be very attractive but may not know it due to being rendered unattractive by their excess weight. Thus I recommend that everyone seeking to fulfill their dating potential make becoming lean a top priority if they aren't already, it's possible that they made have potential to be far more attractive than they realise.

Like Pav said many things can be done to improve looks, even if potential is limited by genetics. Low body fat, more muscle, contacts instead of glasses, good haircut and style, preserve your hair with finasteride if possible, use suncreen to slow skin aging, moisturizer for better skin when going out, elevator shoes or boots...

And its not just about looks, social skills matter equally if you are over some looks threshold. And the numbers game.

Still, I am not gonna do forced positivity. Getting laid is often way too much effort if you don't have it easy from the start, from natural good looks and social skills. So sticking to masturbation and acceptance is a good option too for less headaches.

@Dioxide2533

44 minutes ago, Dioxide2533 said:

Like Pav said many things can be done to improve looks, even if potential is limited by genetics. Low body fat, more muscle, contacts instead of glasses, good haircut and style, preserve your hair with finasteride if possible, use suncreen to slow skin aging, moisturizer for better skin when going out, elevator shoes or boots...

And its not just about looks, social skills matter equally if you are over some looks threshold. And the numbers game.

Still, I am not gonna do forced positivity. Getting laid is often way too much effort if you don't have it easy from the start, from natural good looks and social skills. So sticking to masturbation and acceptance is a good option too for less headaches.

I didn't mention that I'm neither bad looking nor a virgin. However blackpill content still fucked me up. But it still makes the most sense for some reason.

5 hours ago, fabger said:

I just cant convince myself that the blackpill is not true

Why do you want to convince yourself? 

You can intuit that backpill has ruined your game but you still keep believing that blackpill is right, why? 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

10 hours ago, fabger said:

@Dioxide2533

I didn't mention that I'm neither bad looking nor a virgin. However blackpill content still fucked me up. But it still makes the most sense for some reason.

Dude ever seen an ugly guy with a hot girl?

Black Pill is so easy to dismiss.

Are you trying to be a girl? Wear make up, paint a sixpack on you and get surgery to feel good about yourself.

❤️

Edited by Leo Gura
Removed offensive part

7 hours ago, fabger said:

I got so addicted to blackpill content that my inner game progress has completely deminished even though I once managed to turn things around.

I just cant convince myself that the blackpill is not true. I see so many evidence that looks are the most important to women. I even payed for a stupid face rating service I'm so ashamed of myself.

The first thing that a human judges something is based on appearance. It's the first thing, so looks are important to you.

You can engage in what is called body game. You can't completely change your appearance but you can do things like: Work out, buy clothes that are FORM FITTING, work on hygiene like keeping nails short and trimmed, clean teeth, shower consistently, and lastly creating a personality that you would like to be around. That last one is even more important than the previous things because women can sense lack of confidence in a man like a Police canine can sniff cocaine. 

Some traits that women love. Your passion, if you are passionate about something you will draw women towards you. Accountability, if you have the ability to accept responsibility for your actions women love this. Being able to understand your feelings and communicate them freely in a respectable manner and being able to receive her feelings in a calm way. That last bit is paramount, a lot of women are like a RAGING TSUNAMI, and if you cannot be a rock that can sustain the force of that TSUNAMI you are better off leaving most women alone. Women's emotional expression tends to be more dynamic because that is how their metabolism is. This allows them to connect and better understand infants on an emotional level. I have realized that women are not naturally designed to communicate with men but to communicate with other women and children. For a woman to truly communicate with a very masculine man she has to develop her own masculinity and vice versa for the man. 

The irony of all this...even with all this, the way you all have been socialized, and the relationships of other people outside of your relationship will impact your relationship as well. If you are not okay dealing with emotional pain, stay single LOL. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I never understood blackpill. As a man don't you care about how your woman looks? Don't you want the sexiest women you can get?

6 hours ago, fabger said:

@Dioxide2533

Best to stop watching it then. It makes the most sense because it has a large element of truth to it. However a lot of those black pill videos have a negative under tone to them with many people seeming to believe that their situation is hopeless, better not to get infested with their negative energy. I'd stay away from red pill and pua videos too, the majority of the advice they offer is terrible and will harm your results with women, not to mention all the manipulation and scams they perpetuate. 

3 hours ago, universe said:

Honestly it's extremely rare. The majority of couples are quite matched in terms of looks.

3 hours ago, universe said:

Are you trying to be a girl? Wear make up, paint a sixpack on you and get surgery to feel good about yourself.

Why are you trying to insult his masculinity? If taking care of your appearance is what leads to better results with women than it's obviously a good action to take. Being physically attractive is clearly not incompatible with being a man since attractiveness is one of the main things women want in a guy.

Would you rather fulfill the arbitrary gender roles of random people you've never met or take the right actions that lead to an abundance of sex and dating opportunities?

7 hours ago, universe said:

Black Pill is so easy to dismiss.

[removed]

❤️

@universe How in Hell did you ever get to be a mod??

Edited by Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Pav said:

Why are you trying to insult his masculinity? If taking care of your appearance is what leads to better results with women than it's obviously a good action to take. Being physically attractive is clearly not incompatible with being a man since attractiveness is one of the main things women want in a guy.

Would you rather fulfill the arbitrary gender roles of random people you've never met or take the right actions that lead to an abundance of sex and dating opportunities?

It's not about taking care of appearance in order to be more attractive. That is completely fine. But believing this is the only thing that matters for a man and never doubt your beliefs about this is what's problematic.

And it is way closer to a belief that girls have been indoctrinated for since aeons. Now, I'm not saying this is a good thing or a bad thing. But you tell me about how you feel for men now to believe in the same thing.

10 hours ago, fabger said:

@universe

Was that supposed to be an insult?

No, it's to wake you up from your black pill dream that is destroying your life.

❤️

A great feature YouTube has is “🚷Not Interested”. Just tap the three dots on any video recommended in your feed. Great for sifting out toxic content and bringing in better ones. With great power comes great responsibility.

IMG_3248-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

22 hours ago, fabger said:

I even payed for a stupid face rating service I'm so ashamed of myself.

QOVES? 

I remember watching that guy's content a while back and he offers a supposedly objective analysis of your face as a service. 

In theory a lot of the stuff he talks about is true, but like others have said it does not actually benefit you at all to consume it because most of it you can't change.

Almost delusional levels of self confidence will get you way further than an accurate rating of where your face falls on a scale.

Edited by something_else

23 hours ago, fabger said:

I even payed for a stupid face rating service I'm so ashamed of myself.

What you may assume to be ugly, another may look at as beautiful. Would you prefer 1000 shallow people to see you as attractive, or 10 deep people to see you as irresistible? 

Your mind is very deceptive, so watch out.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

31 minutes ago, something_else said:

Almost delusional levels of self confidence will get you way further than an accurate rating of where your face falls on a scale.

Take a strong psychedelic and have your face melt. Good luck rating that kind of face!

50 minutes ago, something_else said:

QOVES?

Wheat waffles. He gave me a pretty low number which I believe is not true based on dating experience, then told me to buy his 20 $ looksmaxing advice so I can become 2 points higher and attract girls LOL

Edited by fabger