Javfly33

I got it. I know what women want

19 posts in this topic

Of course this is not everything that they want or a 100% way of always having success with them, but rather the disqualifying factor. In other words if you don't do this you will make things very hard for you. Kind of like going into a job interview not well groomed or well dressed. 

So what is it?

Basically if you are approaching a women and trying to escalate with her, what women will look for is if you are being selfish or not.

If subconsciously you do not really need her much, and you are doing the escalation *for her, because you enjoy projecting and embodying the caressing/leading/protecting masculine energy, she will respond very good to that

The basic things are;

To...

Lead her

Protect her

Give her pleasure

Etc ...

If she starts to Intuit (an women are very good in this regard) that you are being an emotional vampire, looking for validation, etc ... Alarms will go up. Very fast.

And when you see this you understand why most men that had always issues with attracting women have a hard time changing regardless of how much they try.

Deep down the dynamics haven't changed for them. They still treating the femenine as an object to leech value from, to complete them for validation and love. This is absolutely CONTRARY to what women will value on you. You need to love the femenine for what is it, and go approach escalate with them in an offering value kind of way, never to get anything from them. 

More in the energy of "I embody my masculine energy and I'm going to be with this girl so my masculine energy finds expression, I'm doing this for her, obviously I'm already complete within ". Etc 

Basically the dynamic of leeching value vampire needs to go. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

More in the energy of "I embody my masculine energy and I'm going to be with this girl so my masculine energy finds expression, I'm doing this for her, obviously I'm already complete within ". Etc 

More I would say in the energy of "there's so much love overpouring in me right now, whoever is in front of me I'm going to extend that light and love to them and bless eternally" 

Good luck getting there tho. If you do. Not only women will flock to you. Beings from a different dimensions will flock to you to receive your Darshan. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I understand better why so many white men fantasize about dominas with such a culture.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Good observation.

It's funny how similar this whole dynamic is to the pursuit of spirituality. The more desperately you chase it or try to hold on to it, the more it will elude you. So the only way to get it is to be it.

You always attract what you are.

For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.

- Matthew 25:29 -

Why so serious?

This is one of the best explanations I've seen so far on this issue, and you are right with your very first sentence since not every situation will be the same. Masculine energy is giving, feminine receiving. That's why sex is the way it is. Think about it. You penetrate the female and she receives your goodies. You shouldn't be taking anything from the female, it's a giving and receiving, which also works the other way on the subconscious level, meaning men are still receiving and women giving but from a BEING perspective. 

When both sexes want to fight this dynamic, we run into friction and then we create tension within the relationship whether we realize it or not that that's what's happening. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

37 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Good observation.

It's funny how similar this whole dynamic is to the pursuit of spirituality. The more desperately you chase it or try to hold on to it, the more it will elude you. So the only way to get it is to be it.

You always attract what you are.

For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.

- Matthew 25:29 -

Nice

On 10/25/2023 at 3:41 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Masculine energy is giving, feminine receiving. That's why sex is the way it is. Think about it. You penetrate the female and she receives your goodies. You shouldn't be taking anything from the female, it's a giving and receiving, which also works the other way on the subconscious level, meaning men are still receiving and women giving but from a BEING perspective.

While I agree this is supposed to be the way it works, it sure is hard to find any truly receptive girls. Overwhelming majority of the time, women don’t want much of what I have to give, they just aren’t having it. They don’t wanna hear it, don’t wanna entertain it, don’t wanna deal with it. Or at best they’ll pretend to be interested out of politeness for some time then eventually walk away (sometimes trying to hold back their laughter triggered by the absolutely pathetic display they just witnessed). 

I feel like I provide tons of value without leeching. I’ll tell her funny stories or embarrassing moments from my past or philosophical stuff, sometimes I’ll even do some silly movements but nothing too over the top. Basically things to facilitate a fun and open interaction. Seems it’s never good enough. It’s the same throughout all the different mediums of communication; you can send a girl an insightful and well thought out text that’s rich in value and it’s almost guaranteed you’ll hear nothing back from her ever. 

Again, it’s not like I’m coming at them with the energy of “Since I just gave you x and y, I expect you to give me z”

23 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

While I agree this is supposed to be the way it works, it sure is hard to find any truly receptive girls. Overwhelming majority of the time, women don’t want much of what I have to give, they just aren’t having it. They don’t wanna hear it, don’t wanna entertain it, don’t wanna deal with it. Or at best they’ll pretend to be interested out of politeness for some time then eventually walk away (sometimes trying to hold back their laughter triggered by the absolutely pathetic display they just witnessed). 

I feel like I provide tons of value without leeching. I’ll tell her funny stories or embarrassing moments from my past or philosophical stuff, sometimes I’ll even do some silly movements but nothing too over the top. Basically things to facilitate a fun and open interaction. Seems it’s never good enough. It’s the same throughout all the different mediums of communication; you can send a girl an insightful and well thought out text that’s rich in value and it’s almost guaranteed you’ll hear nothing back from her ever. 

Again, it’s not like I’m coming at them with the energy of “Since I just gave you x and y, I expect you to give me z”

Well, not saying women are receptive to everything either. If something happens majority of the time with you, then maybe it's you and not them. You might explain away why you think they should receive what you're giving but sometimes the source is the problem not what the source is sourcing. Women have a very keen sense when it comes to certain things so watch how you're delivering and understand what space it's coming from because that will make the difference. I also sense a lot of judgement there on your part and you probably pre-judge them and make assumptions that you are only going to affirm in your reactions with them. 

Funny stories and embarrassing things from your past isn't cutting it especially for the 1st few interactions, women don't care at this point about your funny stories and embarrassing moments, now is the time to impress, not be vulnerable and explain away things that embarrassed you.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Emotionalmosquito Have you put much thought into improving your physical appearance? The way women respond to you differs completely depending on how attractive you are.

On 25. 10. 2023. at 10:34 AM, Javfly33 said:

Of course this is not everything that they want or a 100% way of always having success with them, but rather the disqualifying factor. In other words if you don't do this you will make things very hard for you. Kind of like going into a job interview not well groomed or well dressed. 

So what is it?

Basically if you are approaching a women and trying to escalate with her, what women will look for is if you are being selfish or not.

If subconsciously you do not really need her much, and you are doing the escalation *for her, because you enjoy projecting and embodying the caressing/leading/protecting masculine energy, she will respond very good to that

The basic things are;

To...

Lead her

Protect her

Give her pleasure

Etc ...

If she starts to Intuit (an women are very good in this regard) that you are being an emotional vampire, looking for validation, etc ... Alarms will go up. Very fast.

And when you see this you understand why most men that had always issues with attracting women have a hard time changing regardless of how much they try.

Deep down the dynamics haven't changed for them. They still treating the femenine as an object to leech value from, to complete them for validation and love. This is absolutely CONTRARY to what women will value on you. You need to love the femenine for what is it, and go approach escalate with them in an offering value kind of way, never to get anything from them. 

Basically the dynamic of leeching value vampire needs to go. 

i'm curious is this based on some approaches or results you got or something else. Seems kind of abstract and wonder how would you pack it in real interaction..

14 hours ago, Pav said:

Have you put much thought into improving your physical appearance? The way women respond to you differs completely depending on how attractive you are.

Very true. Obviously if you’re a six foot four, ripped hot guy the ladies will be receptive to almost anything you say. Tragically, I’m only a measly five’ nine and I can’t do anything about my facial structure. I don’t know why Leo and 90 percent of the PUA community don’t talk more about the importance of looks, its massively important. They say personality and “vibe” is most of what attraction is, and looks are just a bonus. I’d say it’s the exact opposite or at the very least 50/50 when all you’re going for is pump and dumps with lots of women. 

17 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, not saying women are receptive to everything either. If something happens majority of the time with you, then maybe it's you and not them. You might explain away why you think they should receive what you're giving but sometimes the source is the problem not what the source is sourcing. Women have a very keen sense when it comes to certain things so watch how you're delivering and understand what space it's coming from because that will make the difference. I also sense a lot of judgement there on your part and you probably pre-judge them and make assumptions that you are only going to affirm in your reactions with them. 

That’s fair. Though I will say if that’s the case it’s quite odd that guys who’re very douchey and even straight up disrespectful towards women still manage to pull. I guess that’s why tons and tons of practice is necessary? So you can learn exactly HOW to do it.

Funny stories and embarrassing things from your past isn't cutting it especially for the 1st few interactions, women don't care at this point about your funny stories and embarrassing moments, now is the time to impress, not be vulnerable and explain away things that embarrassed you.

Charisma on Command says that telling embarrassing stories and good story telling is a great way to be magnetic. Instead it seems to be more of a crowd dispersal tactic.

If something happens majority of the time with you, then maybe it's you and not them.

If it goes poorly literally every single time without exception then yeah, that would mean the problem is only me and would require a fundamental personality change. But what does that mean for the few instances where they actually do respond well? 

they want to feel the synchronicity of the universe contracting upon them while feeling the intense breath of the present moment transcending into them.

Don't abuse my advices, they work so much, no humans shall use them, they are only for god.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

9 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

they want to feel the synchronicity of the universe contracting upon them while feeling the intense breath of the present moment transcending into them.

yeah yup. What's your gender, just curious?

Basically become a white knight for the woman. Oh wait. White knight has some negative connotation to it as they seem to be too good. Become a dark knight!

Edited by hyruga

This is true not just for women but for interactions with people in general. Genuinely and freely doing doing things for others because it brings you joy and without being attached to particular outcomes ironically often maximizes the probability of a positive outcome. (Just don't do it to get better outcomes, hahaha)

So genuine non-attachment, giving and interacting without expectation but out of appreciation?