Bazooka Jesus

Debunking solipsism... for the 476th time 💀

171 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh my, oh my, oh my. The dream part made me grasp this a little easier, I guess because I've experienced dreams and can make the comparison. I think people can feel alone in life for whatever reason, no matter how many people are around, precisely because of this reason. Nobody ever said, there are too many people around me I need to get away when there's no one around, unless they are insane or mad, it's always, " i feel so all alone" even if there are plenty of people in their lives. To me, that's a dead give-away, but that's just mind interpreting,

You got it!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You got it!!! 

Wow, that was my own little intuited observation but never really trusted it to be enough to say for sure. I'm starting to see the similarities between life circumstances and the unseen and also the breadcrumb trails. This is one of the reasons why I keep saying it's so obvious. They're trying to make me think I'm severely neurotic, but I know that's just another play. I should trust my intuition more, even though the trust is already growing but sometimes I doubt it because I know how fucking tricky the mind is, but I'm learning to differentiate between the heart and mind even though they both need each other. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

If the conclusion of solipsism is that "other people are me".

Then what you got, is that you are being stuck in circular reasoning. By equating two opposites to refering to the other opposite. 

This nullify the meaning in language. And maintaining the duality of mind by reinforcement of opposites. Here is how circular reasoning looks like. "Others = me = others = me = others = me = others = me = others = me=".  To infinity and beyond... And in between, you will have countless of repetitive explanations on why this must be the the way that this circular reasoning goes on. A explanation typically need it's own legg to stand on, in order to take a stance. And that is not what circular reasoning/explanations do.

Osaid basically already nailed it. But my basic take on solipsism, is that is about the understanding that you alone put together in your mind. So all relationships that forms, forms in you alone. Despite the outside influences that you may have to take in account for.

20 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

the fallacy of taking a random relative concept (me) and conflating it with the absolute.

You are the Absolute.

You're just missing that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are the Absolute.

You're just missing that.

Leo ..stop with this solipsistic stuff . Just admit that you are wrong .

You tell Bazooka that he is the absolute. Then now you will tell that to me..so which one is it  ?me or you? Then you will say that I am you...which is the same as saying we are both conscious simultaneously. 

Then you will say "No ! Only you are conscious " then you tell that to another member. And then to another. And to another. Just how many "absolutes"are there ? If you gonna tell each one of the 8 billions humans that hey "you are God and you are all alone " then that's as equal to saying everyone is conscious. 

I mean  what the fuck ?! Why is this even need to be mentioned?  Idk I don't fucking know .

Leo..you are losing your intelligence with solipsism bs.

Rant over 😤

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The quality of the play is so good that no matter how many times we tell us things like, "I am alone, I am all alone" , "This is all a dream" etc., we will be pulled back into 'reality' faster than we imagined.

33 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Leo ..stop with this solipsistic stuff . Just admit that you are wrong .

You tell Bazooka that he is the absolute. Then now you will tell that to me..so which one is it  ?me or you? Then you will say that I am you...which is the same as saying we are both conscious simultaneously. 

Then you will say "No ! Only you are conscious " then you tell that to another member. And then to another. And to another. Just how many "absolutes"are there ? If you gonna tell each one of the 8 billions humans that hey "you are God and you are all alone " then that's as equal to saying everyone is conscious. 

I mean  what the fuck ?! Why is this even need to be mentioned?  Idk I don't fucking know .

Leo..you are losing your intelligence with solipsism bs.

Rant over 😤

This sounds like an unconscious denial rant. Lol. Afraid, are we? No need to be afraid, I'm here with you, baby. Turn on the lights, the boogeyman is gone. Lol

18 minutes ago, Vibes said:

That's a curse! Doubt vs Confidence / Trust / Understanding.

Sometimes things are so obvious that it's undeniable. But then the next day, you are doubting everything again...

Curse me, honey curse me. Lol. Do you think it really matters. I never said I was doubting anything. Perception is a motherfucker. Confidence? I don't need to be confident of who I am. I am what I am. Whatever I choose to be. I'm an elephant right now. In my mind. Then I can be a kangaroo. Then I can be severely neurotic. Then insane, sane, sober, drunk, happy, sad, excited, horny. One thing never changes and that is Awareness. No need to be confident that I'm aware.

Don't worry about my doubting because I'm not. That's just a temporary fleeting state. You said it yourself, doubt then confident. So what. Doesn't matter what I believe or not believe, doesn't change what I am. Solipsism or not, doesn't change what I am. Cursed or not, doesn't change what I am. Don't worry about some writing on a screen. Doesn't change who you are.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia wtf u talkin' bout ?

Lol. Don't mind me I'm severely neurotic. Neurosis at play. Playing with myself. 

14 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh my, oh my, oh my. The dream part made me grasp this a little easier, I guess because I've experienced dreams and can make the comparison. I think people can feel alone in life for whatever reason, no matter how many people are around, precisely because of this reason. Nobody ever said, there are too many people around me I need to get away when there's no one around, unless they are insane or mad, it's always, " i feel so all alone" even if there are plenty of people in their lives. To me, that's a dead give-away, but that's just mind interpreting,

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that it's only "i feel alone" and never "i want to be alone"? That's just not true.

There are many people (including me) that find ongoing social contact exhausting after some time. I'm sure you know that of yourself, too, in some way shape or form, aren't you?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

28 minutes ago, vibv said:

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that it's only "i feel alone" and never "i want to be alone"? That's just not true.

There are many people (including me) that find ongoing social contact exhausting after some time. I'm sure you know that of yourself, too, in some way shape or form, aren't you?

That's not what I'm saying. People will say I feel so alone whether they are alone physically or not, but never will say I feel people around me when there is no one around. Usually everything has an opposite, but this one thing seem not to. You could be in a marriage and still feel alone, you could be amongst your friends at a party and still feel alone. You could live with 10 people and still feel alone, I could go on and on. BUT....have you ever felt like there were people around you when you were actually alone physically. No, unless you've gone mad - not talking about that.

Do you understand what I'm saying, it's very subtle, you have to catch it. No one ever says, when they are physically alone I feel like there are so many people around me, but says I feel so alone. 

In other words, how can someone feel so alone when there are people around them but never feel like there are people around when they are alone. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia are you a solipsist? 

I am God and God is all there is.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I am God and God is all there is.

How do you know you are not deluded? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

When you stop caring about how reality should be, then you win. Nobody can stop you, because you’re the only player in town.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Deluded in what? What part?

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

When you stop caring about how reality should be, then you win. Nobody can stop you, because you’re the only player in town.

Winning statement!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

There's no winning or losing. Everybody wins, if anything. But there is no competition. God doesn't compete against itself.