StarStruck

What to do if a girl stares you down

33 posts in this topic

I don't know what to do about it. She does this during meetings. I know I can talk to her but I don't want her. I feel like she is above my league and she is just playing with me. My game kind of sucks right now since I'm on spiritual mode for a few weeks and I know I'm too rusty right now.

If you’re too rusty then you never really went all in yet. Because game doesn’t really get rusty. It’s the opposite. You speak with no filter and just continue to see the benefits of it, and so you wouldn’t go back to micromanaging what you say because that clearly doesn’t work.

13 minutes ago, The0Self said:

If you’re too rusty then you never really went all in yet. Because game doesn’t really get rusty. It’s the opposite. You speak with no filter and just continue to see the benefits of it, and so you wouldn’t go back to micromanaging what you say because that clearly doesn’t work.

So my game was never great so what

Wink. and make her your friend. You can practice talking on her too. Maybe she has a friend you do want. Girls love guys who are social and other girls will get jelous if they see you talking to her. You can use that. 

I always talk to attractive girls (at work or wherever) even when I don't want them because the ones I do want see me as more attractive/friendly/social able/approachable/higher value that way. 

Edited by itsadistraction

11 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Wink. and make her your friend. You can practice talking on her too. Maybe she has a friend you do want. Girls love guys who are social and other girls will get jelous if they see you talking to her. You can use that. 

I always talk to attractive girls (at work or wherever) even when I don't want them because the ones I do want see me as more attractive/friendly/social able/approachable/higher value that way. 

Yea, another girl got jealous when I talked to her. I just get too nervous and awkward when talking to 10/10's. Don't know what to say.

Nothing stops you from going and talking to him just like that, to see.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Stick your tongue out at her like a snake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It’s a sign of attraction. You get better at game by doing it, why waste this opportunity?

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Better yet, like Venom.

@StarStruck the reason you get nervous and don't know what to say , is because you believe that so that's what your thoughts tell you in the moment . 

If you manage to to Visualise distinctly a different reality , it will take place . Try it 

1 hour ago, Raze said:

It’s a sign of attraction. You get better at game by doing it, why waste this opportunity?

I’m doing sexual transmutation and a lot of meditation. I don’t need distractions. 

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Nothing stops you from going and talking to him just like that, to see.

I need to work on my self image. I care too much what people think. 

6 minutes ago, felixk_priv said:

@StarStruck the reason you get nervous and don't know what to say , is because you believe that so that's what your thoughts tell you in the moment . 

If you manage to to Visualise distinctly a different reality , it will take place . Try it 

I’m working on it. 

@StarStruck 

Tell him "Heyyyy, do you want to eat ICE CREAM with me? :P"

Guaranteed effect

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

27 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I’m doing sexual transmutation and a lot of meditation. I don’t need distractions. 

I need to work on my self image. I care too much what people think.

I’m working on it. 

You’re avoiding confronting your insecurities, that isn’t spiritual evolution.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Yea, another girl got jealous when I talked to her. I just get too nervous and awkward when talking to 10/10's. Don't know what to say.

A good trick is to pretend she is a 3/10 and talk to a 10/10 the same way. It's not always easy but try and take note of how you interact with like a 3/10 and try to replicate it with a 10/10.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Best way to look like a pervert. But what the heck, I like perverts as long as they're not perverted.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I don't know what to do about it. She does this during meetings. I

What do YOU want to do about it? If a girl who I'm not attracted to stares me down I just ignore her. You can look at her once and just look away dismissively. If you give her the cold shoulder she will get the message eventually if she's socially calibrated.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

14 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

A good trick is to pretend she is a 3/10 and talk to a 10/10 the same way. It's not always easy but try and take note of how you interact with like a 3/10 and try to replicate it with a 10/10.

Hm that doesn’t work. With these type of girls you need to have game and not be awkward about it. 

16 hours ago, Raze said:

You’re avoiding confronting your insecurities, that isn’t spiritual evolution.

I need to work on my game but I won’t shit where I eat. 

17 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

@StarStruck 

Tell him "Heyyyy, do you want to eat ICE CREAM with me? :P"

Guaranteed effect

That might work on some 15 year olds. 

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Hm that doesn’t work. With these type of girls you need to have game and not be awkward about it. 

The point is that you aren't awkward around 3/10s and you are able to be more yourself because you don't care. Think about how easy and not awkward it would be to ask out a 3/10? 10s are tired of being flirted with and "gamed" and want to be treated like a normal person and have genuine interactions. But each scenario is different. This lady you are talking about might be into "game" idk. 

Good luck. And use a condom lol