Carl-Richard

Why Daniel is a genius

77 posts in this topic

When you can tie the quantum foam at beginning of the universe to what makes a meaningful life in under half an hour, your name can only be Daniel Schmachtenberger.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

29 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

He reminds me of Eckhart Tolle or Terence McKenna or Alan Watts. 

I thought while watching the video that he is like a healthier Terrence McKenna who didn't become addicted to weed and had 30 more IQ points installed.

Edited by Carl-Richard

I am currently going through Eben Pagan and Wyatt Woodsmall's Mind control course. It's a 25-hour seminar that covers the creation of 'success' as an emergent property through systemic changes in ones life, at the physical, emotional and logical levels by promoting synergy between parts and upgrading peoples memetic structures to better accomplish those aims. Listening to this was like a trailer to the seminar.

I like the guy. He loves what he does.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Nora Bateson is the daughter of Gregory Bateson, one of the pioneers of systems theory. They're a really good combination.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard The videos you've provided, while somewhat convincing, isn't a sufficient explanation for why Daniel is a genius, so what is your argument for why he is one?

Also, why is Daniel Schmachtenberger a genius, over someone like Nikola Tesla?

Edited by Danioover9000

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Carl-Richard The videos you've provided, while somewhat convincing, isn't a sufficient explanation for why Daniel is a genius, so what is your argument for why he is one?

Also, why is Daniel Schmachtenberger a genius, over someone like Nikola Tesla?

Everyone is a genius. But it takes a genius to see the genius. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The only problem is that Game B will never work in our political world, so the core of his philosophy is pure fantasy. It sounds nice but it is not how the world is run.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 14/10/2023 at 3:22 AM, Buck Edwards said:

He reminds me of Eckhart Tolle or Terence McKenna or Alan Watts. 

he actually looks a lot like terence mckenna

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only problem is that Game B will never work in our political world, so the core of his philosophy is pure fantasy. It sounds nice but it is not how the world is run.

How the world is run is different from all the possible ways - how the world could be run. Do you assert that a game B world is highely unlikely or that it is impossible? Because if you claim that it is impossible, then I would be interested in the justification for that.

Edited by zurew

@Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

The main problem is that alone is not compelling enough to argue why Daniel Schmachtenberger is a genius. Just stating everyone's a genius dilutes the meaning of genius, and you stating it takes a genius to know a genius, so what? It's like stating it takes a person who remembers everything in their life, photographic levels of memory, to know one, plus everyone's great with their memories, therefore why should we care about people like these when everyone is really great remembering everything in their life:

This also dovetails to why hierarchies in existence are important, and why flattening those hierarchies might have many costs such as immense devaluing of what makes a genius a genius and not a genius, right?

Edited by Danioover9000

1 hour ago, zurew said:

Do you assert that a game B world is highely unlikely or that it is impossible?

It will be possible in the future but within our lifetime it is not how things will run. Nobody is at the levels of development needed to sustain Game B. And they will not be for another 100 years.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

why should we care about people like these when everyone is really great remembering everything in their life:

I forgot what I had for breakfast 5 days ago, much less 5yrs ago. You are incorrect when you say everyone is great at remembering everything in their lives. Most stories being told by humans about their past have about a 50% (not sure of the percentage but it's high) accuracy level. That's why they're called stories. Put 10 people at an accident scene, you'll have 10 different interpretations because of how differently the brain interprets things. It is an exceptional trait to be able to remember everything that has happened to you in your life in minute detail of every day. What was your post in December of 2020 and did you even make one. These people would remember that, can you.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It will be possible in the future but within our lifetime it is not how things will run. Nobody is at the levels of development needed to sustain Game B. And they will not be for another 100 years.

I think most game B people agree with that including Daniel. I think most of them have the position of trying to put down the groundwork for game B in their lifetime if they are lucky.

For example  here  in this video Jordan Hall (one  of the  game  B guys) agree  with John Vervaeke's notion of a cathedral mind, which means this: "Start building a cathedral with the full knowledge, that you won't see its completion".

Its timestamped.

Edited by zurew

@Princess Arabia

43 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I forgot what I had for breakfast 5 days ago, much less 5yrs ago. You are incorrect when you say everyone is great at remembering everything in their lives. Most stories being told by humans about their past have about a 50% (not sure of the percentage but it's high) accuracy level. That's why they're called stories. Put 10 people at an accident scene, you'll have 10 different interpretations because of how differently the brain interprets things. It is an exceptional trait to be able to remember everything that has happened to you in your life in minute detail of every day. What was your post in December of 2020 and did you even make one. These people would remember that, can you.

I partly agree, but that's not the main point I'm making and arguing for, that was towards @Razard86  when he posted this:

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So @Princess Arabia, what is the quickest way for me to devalue you as a person, as a human being, logically speaking? For example, if you claimed in the past the following:

'I don't really believe this, infact, that's not how attraction works. Good looking? Good looking to whom. Put 10 pictures up and you will have different opinions as to who finds who attractive and good looking. An "ugly" (just for communication purposes because I donlt see people as ugly), an ugly person can see themselves as quite attractive and get more dates than someone physically attractive who don't view themselves as that, and that goes for both male and female, but more towards the male side since men usually go for looks first.'.

And I said to you 'So? Everyone is attractive, and everyone is ugly, and every man goes for the looks, and every man and woman that's ugly can see themselves quite attractive. However, it takes a sexy attractive person to see the attraction, it takes the ugly person to see the ugliness, it takes both ugly males and females that see themselves as quite attractive to see their attractiveness.'. Am I devaluing you by hyper generalizing your take?

All I hear here from Daniel is a bunch of bubdle expensive words linked together and little Actuality. Concept and Imagination running wild and exploding through the windows as green goo. Sheldon from The Nerdy comedy Show can do it better, and funnier