Princess Arabia

Is Anybody Really Stupid or Dumb.

35 posts in this topic

What if everybody was acting from the highest intelligence. I'm not referring to the best they know how, but their apparent dumbness, foolish behavior, stupidity and unintelligent ways of acting were of the highest Intelligence. What if everybody was equally smart and intelligent, and we were just making the differences by comparison. What if Einstein was no smarter or no more intelligent than you, me or anybody else. Not even if he was able to access anything special from his mind or brain but his brain was operating from the same level of intelligence as anyone else, just in a different way.

Not just that, what if somebody's apparent foolish behavior was of the highest intelligence and how we react to that apparent foolish behavior no matter how, was also of the highest intelligence. What if we are all acting from the highest intelligence but are unaware of it being so because of our biases and preconceived notions of what intelligence is. Not from the Absolute perspective but from the dual state.

I'm speaking in general and not from itemizing different words and their different meanings or different situations or different kinds of interpretations. All of it. What if everything that everybody says or does is of the highest intelligence but it doesn't appear or seem that way. That would mean Einstein, for example, and the dumbest person on the plant would be acting from the highest intelligence without the appearance of the differences. 

I'm not saying this is the case, nor do I even believe this, but my mind has been open to so many possibilities lately, and I'm starting to not take anything for granted or as a given, and this just popped up as a possibility. Seems absurd, and ridiculous, but maybe my question is also of the highest intelligence. Do not confuse what i'm saying with wisdom. That has to do with discernment and is more of a human trait. God/Awareness is the highest intelligence and everything is God, so maybe everything that's happening is of the highest intelligence, including human behavior from the apparent stupid ones to the intelligent ones and everywhere in-between. 

What do you think. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What if everybody was acting from the highest intelligence. I'm not referring to the best they know how, but their apparent dumbness, foolish behavior, stupidity and unintelligent ways of acting were of the highest Intelligence. What if everybody was equally smart and intelligent, and we were just making the differences by comparison. What if Einstein was no smarter or no more intelligent than you, me or anybody else. Not even if he was able to access anything special from his mind or brain but his brain was operating from the same level of intelligence as anyone else, just in a different way.

Not just that, what if somebody's apparent foolish behavior was of the highest intelligence and how we react to that apparent foolish behavior no matter how, was also of the highest intelligence. What if we are all acting from the highest intelligence but are unaware of it being so because of our biases and preconceived notions of what intelligence is. Not from the Absolute perspective but from the dual state.

I'm speaking in general and not from itemizing different words and their different meanings or different situations or different kinds of interpretations. All of it. What if everything that everybody says or does is of the highest intelligence but it doesn't appear or seem that way. That would mean Einstein, for example, and the dumbest person on the plant would be acting from the highest intelligence without the appearance of the differences. 

I'm not saying this is the case, nor do I even believe this, but my mind has been open to so many possibilities lately, and I'm starting to not take anything for granted or as a given, and this just popped up as a possibility. Seems absurd, and ridiculous, but maybe my question is also of the highest intelligence. Do not confuse what i'm saying with wisdom. That has to do with discernment and is more of a human trait. God/Awareness is the highest intelligence and everything is God, so maybe everything that's happening is of the highest intelligence, including human behavior from the apparent stupid ones to the intelligent ones and everywhere in-between. 

What do you think. 

It all depends on how you look at it. Its both true and untrue. The beauty is in being able to experience it first hand. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Razard86 said:

It all depends on how you look at it. Its both true and untrue. The beauty is in being able to experience it first hand. 

I don't even mean how you look at it, but that that is actually the case. No meaning to it from a human perspective but WHAT IS.

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Me lol. The stupidest person on the planet. Literally a fool I am. And I'm not kidding. There's a fool like me born every minute. Barnum. 

Maybe there's no you being stupid but how you are is of the highest intelligence and you're interpreting it as foolish because you're comparing it to another's level of intelligence. Maybe.

@Princess Arabia It depends on how you define intelligence .

For me intelligence is the ability of being able to handle your mind and body to work for you. It doesn't have to do with logical or mathematical or analytical thinking.

52 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Princess Arabia It depends on how you define intelligence .

For me intelligence is the ability of being able to handle your mind and body to work for you. It doesn't have to do with logical or mathematical or analytical thinking.

Ok, I see.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What do you think. 

I think this is false. It's very apparent that people vary considerably in their intelligence, we are not all the same. If everyone acted from the highest of intelligence the world would not be in the state we see it today.

This is a great frame here aswell .

The parameters of everything around us made 'us'

Of course you getting to this insight is probably just due to ..

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't even mean how you look at it, but that that is actually the case. No meaning to it from a human perspective but WHAT IS.

Life is an infinite perspective. You are always trapped in how you look at it. But yes from the ABSOLUTE PERSPECTIVE....everything is INFINITE INTELLIGENCE. So yes from the absolute stupid or dumb doesn't exist as those are distinctions we are creating. It is all just infinite intelligence. One day those that think themselves intelligent will discover the power of stupidity LOL. 

Want to know the power of stupidity? All conflict is an expression of stupidity. ALL OF IT!!! Let that one sink in. If you are engaged in conflict with anyone at anytime, you are actually being stupid....cause you are just arguing with yourself. So see? We are all stupid by design....and intelligent as well of course.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Pretty sure all of reality is an expression of the highest intelligence. 

Though, I don’t know with certainty if it’s true I like when God says that we decide our lives at a super conscious level. So, even the morons are just an expression of infinite wisdom. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

We can measure intelligence by IQ, but even that is a manmade system. Someone living in a country area might have an IQ of 35, and I've known someone like that, but they could have talents, they could have abilities like taking care of cow or the crops, which a philosopher with a diploma cannot do. They could have a talent in art. Or they could be intelligent in religion sense and understand God from their own subjective experience with their God.

I don't think anyone is dumb, just misguided by society, their friends, their family, their peers. We all have infinite potential, even the mentally severely ill like autists can learn basic things, I mean a retard is dumb? No, he is subject to his own condition. But his body is infinitely intelligent and working properly, taking protein and sugar everywhere it needs and all that. So his mind is dumb but his body has infinite intelligence?

I think there is a difference between Einstein level of thinking, or Tesla level of thinking, or Osho level of thinking, or the thinking of a random human say he's not a complete retard but someone that is just an average man or woman. The difference is that the genius develops his mental faculty, but the average man or woman does not care. We can see this in intellectual people, they usually are an avid reader, they like developing their intellect, they study that of which interests them, they contemplate to the level of overthinking and they care about their intellect. Their mind is their greatest weapon or tool. 

The average or below average low intellect people care about satisfaction of their basic needs and they do not care further.

A low intellect woman will care about nonsense like celebs, social media, instagram praise, getting a man to care of her and taking care of her family, and all the drama that goes on with the family and between families. Low intellect women will complain that they are fat, while checking their butt in the mirror ten times a day. They will start drama on every little thing without thinking it through by themselves. Their head is empty and their mouth never shut.

A low intellect man will do drugs as a coping mechanism to his problems, because he is suffering. He will get overweight because he is running to food as his comfort, instead of going to the gym. He will idolize a woman instead of approaching hundreds, and that woman probably friendzoned him at the beginning. 

An intellectual man or woman will read, do self help, take care of their health because they know that's important. They will focus on education, they will get a degree and make major changes in the field. Later becoming great masters in their field. And their genius will revolutionize the world.

That's why we don't see Einsteins in our world, because they all have a phone in their hand. Instant gratification has made a zombie nation...

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Life is an infinite perspective. You are always trapped in how you look at it. But yes from the ABSOLUTE PERSPECTIVE....everything is INFINITE INTELLIGENCE. So yes from the absolute stupid or dumb doesn't exist as those are distinctions we are creating. It is all just infinite intelligence. One day those that think themselves intelligent will discover the power of stupidity LOL. 

Want to know the power of stupidity? All conflict is an expression of stupidity. ALL OF IT!!! Let that one sink in. If you are engaged in conflict with anyone at anytime, you are actually being stupid....cause you are just arguing with yourself. So see? We are all stupid by design....and intelligent as well of course.

Now you get what I'm saying. Thank you, even though from a relative pov, i know the difference.

Intelligence is not the only character which define humans, so that definitely cannot be balanced in everyone. But something similar to what you are saying, I believe every human is balanced inside their mind, since nothing is permanent and the feeling of happiness and suffering gets balanced in the long run. Only what you experience as an individual varies drastically.

@Javfly33 so if someone was high iq got shot in the spine and was paralyzed cant talk or move cant take more iq tests, But remains intelligent inside you would say he is dumb? Is intelligence only measured by how much you can show others? 

Edited by Hojo

From a different perspective, we're all looking to survive. Keeping on staying alive, takes a huge amount of intelligence both tacitly and intentionally and biologically. This can make it seem like people behave in stupid ways or even amorally or criminally - but they're just trying to survive. Survival also extends out to your family or group or nation, and keeping that cohesion also takes a huge amount of social intelligence. Even the dumbest person has enough intelligence to survive - if they didn't they wouldn't be around.

So the intelligence of survival happens at many levels and many different ways. Conventional intelligence is just a sliver of all that.

Survival forces intelligence because nature is constantly trying to kill us (a.k.a. our biological identities).

All stories and explanations are false.

On 16/10/2023 at 4:27 AM, Hojo said:

@Javfly33 so if someone was high iq got shot in the spine and was paralyzed cant talk or move cant take more iq tests, But remains intelligent inside you would say he is dumb? Is intelligence only measured by how much you can show others? 

definetely not 

On 10/13/2023 at 9:52 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Now you get what I'm saying. Thank you, even though from a relative pov, i know the difference.

Oh yeah I get you I figured out how intelligent stupid was earlier this year when I got in a discussion with a guy and was trying to help him awaken and he questioned whether he existed at all. I responded if you didn't exist we wouldn't be having this conversation and he responded "well how do I know that is true?" I told him...you know its not true...because you are able to ask that question. He was like....but how do you know? I was like...wow stupidity is undefeated....you cannot communicate with someone when they play that card.

It was there when I realized...you cannot awaken God against its will. No amount of logic can defeat stupidity. Stupidity has more options....and that is why it is genius!