OBEler

Trading Stocks while high on psychedelics?

53 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You talk about states of consciousness with access to extraordinary intelligence. Why not use this for stock trading? Or is this intelligence so out of human mind that it is not practicable in this world? 

You have to be careful with content you get from psychedelic trips and visions. It's easy to delude yourself. You could get an idea like Dogecoin is going to the moon because God told you so, then you invest all your money in Dogecoin and lose your pants.

This is the most likely outcome, not that you will corner the market.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@OBEler your best bet is tripping with the intent to uncover the ultimate principle behind what’s makes a successful trader. 

This can obviously be done sober, but you might gain some direct consciousness into the construct of trading itself that will skyrocket your understanding. Stuff that might be hard to see directly while sober.

Edited by Francis777

@Francis777 yes that of course also.T o see your own bias. 

But I am really talking about Visions like investing in apple stock for example. 

Nicola tesla also used Altered States of consciousness to test his ideas. He built machines in his mind. I am looking for that kind of thing, where you can grasp the whole Situation right now on this planet on a macro level and then make decisions. 

Like for example as corona spreaded around thr World there were so much opportunities to invest if you just got the insights where humanity goes:

Many People stay at home SO they need to work at HOME. For working at home you need remote TOOLS. Microsoft teams is a great remote Tool. Therefore invest in MICROSOFT. 

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Nicola tesla also used Altered States of consciousness to test his ideas. He built machines in his mind. I am looking for that kind of thing, where you can grasp the whole Situation right now on this planet on a macro level and then make decisions. 

Like for example as corona spreaded around thr World there were so much opportunities to invest if you just got the insights where humanity goes:

Yes, this I what mean by direct consciousness in the construct of trading, if you understand how all inputs act through it, your going to have a better understanding of what and where to look.

@OBEler I get what you are trying to do but my experience told me that it is complicated to tell if the idea you receive comes from the ego, your intuition or is just a thought that passes by.
Doing psychedelics with the intent to get better is a great idea though,

you can look at long term chart and get a complete new perspective of the market, for instance with a common dose of LSD I could have a much wider view of the market, it's like you understand market cyclicity, everything makes sens in the moment when you are in heightened awareness,

you kind of sense the flow of money coming in and out, you can see money as a flow instead of just red and green candles etc...

These insight should be taken into consideration and you can learn a lot by doing it but taking action and trade right away is not always a good thing to do,

you can write up your insights with a definite plan of actions for the future if you'd like and have a second look later though, like your higher self advising your lower self, but don't expect to have Stocks picked up for you because you could delude yourself if you are not well aligned with Truth.

@OBEler

I don't see anyone giving this type of perspective what I think is the most useful. The point is that you've gotta try things for youself what works and what doesn't. Of course being cautious is the key here so advance carefully forward. Try to understand that whole society is gaslighting your ass 24/7 and is keeping your creativity low. Just remember that whatever you do and whatever happens is your own responsibility in the end. Who cares if you lose some minimal amout of money while tripping. General rule in life is that you shouldn't gamble money you ain't ready losing.

Actualized.org isn't your Motherfucking DAD and MOM to ask for answers, but just friend group of people trying to advance in life. That's that. Do what seems right for you, see results and correct your behaviour. Be your own captain, Amen Jesus.

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

16 hours ago, Lynx said:

@OBEler I get what you are trying to do but my experience told me that it is complicated to tell if the idea you receive comes from the ego, your intuition or is just a thought that passes by.
Doing psychedelics with the intent to get better is a great idea though,

you can look at long term chart and get a complete new perspective of the market, for instance with a common dose of LSD I could have a much wider view of the market, it's like you understand market cyclicity, everything makes sens in the moment when you are in heightened awareness,

you kind of sense the flow of money coming in and out, you can see money as a flow instead of just red and green candles etc...

These insight should be taken into consideration and you can learn a lot by doing it but taking action and trade right away is not always a good thing to do,

you can write up your insights with a definite plan of actions for the future if you'd like and have a second look later though, like your higher self advising your lower self, but don't expect to have Stocks picked up for you because you could delude yourself if you are not well aligned with Truth.

Psychedelics "just" give you extremely high levels of abstractions. Tailoring them to be usable in environments created by (mostly) sober people takes time. 

19 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Michal__ Ok that makes sense. So I should look for psychedelics which create laser focus and concentration. So maybe a combination of mondafinil and LSD?

I haven´t tried that combination yet but combining a LSA microdose with some modafinil works well.

Especially if you learn to lean into with an all-day practice of mindfulness. After that it might become a bit too strong to be useful but you can tailor it to make every moment of the day meditative. It is very useful. 

Tailoring it to not be overwhelming is the hard part.

Edited by Michal__

Mr. Leo actually mentioned not to do this in a blog post about the dangers of psychedelics.

no investment or spending decisions

These are all ideas, so feel free to follow the advice or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa @Yimpa @Francis777 

I am not a beginner, you know.. I think Leo never investigated this further, it's just a good advice for beginners not to do that. 

I talk here about advanced stuff for advanced pwychonauts. 

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I am not a beginner, you know.. I think Leo never investigated this further, it's just a good advice for beginners not to do that. 

In that case, you do not need validation from any of us. Just do it and see what happens.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Super advanced stuff: Converting your life savings to Dogecoin while peaking on 5-MeO-DMT :P

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

1. Keep yourself from making any trades.

2. Focus on what aspect you want to focus on involving trades and set an intention to expand your ability to think.

3. Trip

4. Give time to become sober and to analyze your insights. Compare your insights to existing data. Allow some time to pass to verify the veracity of your insights, looking at history to see if your insights match any trends throughout history. 

5. Then after exhausting all your options if you think the insights valid go for it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Dude you never invested in your life. 

I am talking here about Visions. See through things and predict the future. Based on that I can take my Investments. Investing in a special crypto because al-lad told me, this nonsense doesnt work. 

@OBEler All I can say is some old shaman tribes in the past used to take psychedelics for hunting, the medicine would tell them exactly where to go and find food there 100%, what you are trying to achieve is no different.
Nobody will tell you how to do this on the internet, this is the kind of mystery you need to discover by yourself with trial and error, if you knew how to do this with 100% accuracy, would you tell everyone your secret on the internet..?

So you can try out stuff by yourself if you want but don't get liquidated in the process, proceed carefully.
In the end I believe you don't need to take anything to get into the right track, just set your Intent and follow the link

21 hours ago, OBEler said:

I never said you were a beginner, and it’s good advice for anyone no matter how experienced you are OBVIOUSLY. 

nothing about this thread is advanced fml

@OBEler I think there are areas of application for different levels of consciousness. High consciousness is not always better. A super high conscious person won't perform better in a boxing match than a normal consciousness fighter probably because to get into that aggression you can't have high consciousness for example because the fight looses its importance and you might become to empathetic towards your opponent. I would make the claim that this can be an analogy to trading. To make good trading decisions low consciousness matters like fear, pragmatism and other low consciousness perspectives are important. 

Edited by Jannes

On 10/13/2023 at 4:08 AM, OBEler said:

@Razard86 Dude you never invested in your life. 

I am talking here about Visions. See through things and predict the future. Based on that I can take my Investments. Investing in a special crypto because al-lad told me, this nonsense doesnt work. 

I've invested tons of times. In fact I know the key to investing which many of you do not. I knew about Bitcoin and its explosion before it exploded. Investing just bores me so I don't focus on it. Investing is both easy and hard, simple and complex but like all things you do it long enough and it gets easy. I could write a whole book on investing if I wanted too.

Rule number 1: Study the greats. Understand why they invest why they do. Investing is about understanding the fundamentals of how money works.

Rule number 2: Understand the Zeitgeist. You need to understand generational spending habits, and what is trending and be able to predict based on a wealth of understanding what the next big thing is. You need to be a visionary from that perspective.

Rule number 3: And this is HUGE!!! You need to study the financials of a company. A company is required to list their financials publicly but most do not look at it. Just because a company is priced low and has potential does not mean that company will succeed. Majority of people do not spend time looking at the spreadsheets to see how financially fiscal they are, many good companies with good products are BADLY MANAGED financially and that is why they fall.

Rule number 4: Don't spread your money out you get smaller gains, you need to go all in on a few to really hit it big. 

Rule number 5: Don't forget that some companies pay dividends, dividends add up over time.

Rule number 6: Be patient, investing is about patience. The longer you invest the greater the potential return.

Rule number 7: Pay attention to governments and what laws they pass and what bills are in the works. Different legal changes can impact your investments and you need to know when to stay and went to pull out.

Rule number 8: Become your own expert, you need to be able to see bullshit because like any endeavor there is going to be false information everywhere and you will be a sucker if you don't see it.

^^^^So yeah I know what the hell I am talking about. I don't speak unless I know something.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Psychedelics aren't for making money. They are a tool to help you understand reality better