Someone here

The question that Is boggling me recently

86 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Steel Grotto I understand what you're getting at but at the stage I'm at I no longer listen to or take seriously any human form of spirituality. So I just don't care what any Bible says. But you do you.

What do you take seriously these days?

@Steel Grotto I read few chapters from the bible.  It's just stories and biography. 

Read thr Qur’an. It's directly the word of God. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

There's something that to me feels quite relevant to this thread but no one has mentionned yet and it's this.

Egos have diverging amounts of spiritual power, say manifestation will.. algorithms/modus operandi (to avoid the expression "lesser cheat codes") that are enabling them to perform in the way they do, take someone like Leo Messi (if you're a football fan) or Jacob Collier, these kind of people seem to have acheived almost unlimited potential (up to what can be done in human form) within their respective fields.. Their modus operandi, or "cheat codes" are simply skill, developed through countless hours during the span of decades, and at their level it's so aligned with flow that it becomes magical to witness.

A subsequent question to what @Someone here  has asked is this,

There are in my view two types of understanding / skill / experience;
    * Local scope skill, i.e what pertains directly to their craft.
    * Global/Meta foundations: Unconditional Love for their craft, godly amount of confidence, and simply universal luck (them being who their are, and                                                        having lived the experiences they lived through... It almost feels like it was destined for them to be THAT good.

Now the first set of skill is what can be targeted and worked on directly, but the second set almost feels like it can only be given to you by god (you).
But why don't I (as god) give myself those keys?

There is a very low ceiling that can be hit if we don't perceive life through a spiritual / Intergral lense.
Hence the importance of following our intuitions, being atuned to synchronisities and opportunities, having the courage to follow our wildest dreams...

But sometimes, no matter what one does, breakthroughs simply refuse to manifest... If we could just solve this one issues, I think we (as a species) would start tapping into infinite (alien) intelligence at a scale never seen before, and that would radically transform our experience on this plane.

But how to do it if you are REALLY stuck ??

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

What do you take seriously these days?

My own consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When you realize that you have created your girlfriend, then that’s when shit starts to get serious.

And that’s only a tiny aspects of what consciousness is capable of imagining.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

When you realize that you have created your girlfriend, then that’s when shit starts to get serious.

And that’s only a tiny aspects of what consciousness is capable of imagining.

Everything is god given. Not only your gf .. everything including your blessings and your cursing 

Seems like this thread was sewing up a skirt in the beginning then decided to make a dress instead. All the way from the beginning skirt, skirt, skirt, then wooops, wait a minute, I want a dress. Took a whole new turn. Interesting to see if this turns into a gown.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

30 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Do you have all these videos in a folder somewhere ready to unleash when summoned. Lol

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

33 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you have all these videos in a folder somewhere ready to unleash when summoned. Lol

I knew he was an AI ?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Just now, vibv said:

I knew he was an AI ?

A?️AM that A?️AM

On 10/8/2023 at 3:29 AM, An young being said:

It's true, but taking psychedelics alone magically won't make you selfless. You have to consciously work towards it. If you are trying to become selfless to get more powers, that won't work either!

I know, but psychedelics can definitely make you more selfless by revealing your selfishness. It brings all your hatred and fear to the surface, it brings to the forefront your KARMA. LOL. That's when you learn what your karma is. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 10/8/2023 at 4:22 PM, Soul Flight said:

Keep watching Leo's videos. It will click for you eventually.

It's like when you die, all your questions will be answered. But what really happens is when you die, you suddenly realize all your questions are ridiculous.

The universe/god is a funny paradox. You can control your reality. But the cosmos set up this system where "god mode" only comes to you when you realize everything is perfect just the way it is.

There are dominos of thoughts in our heads. Each domino must fall in sequence. Hang in there.

Check out the videos on spiral dynamics. We are each stuck in our stage and the other stages look crazy to us. Be patient. Keep learning. :)

We have a sensible person here. Words of wisdom. Great post man.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I know, but psychedelics can definitely make you more selfless by revealing your selfishness. It brings all your hatred and fear to the surface, it brings to the forefront your KARMA. LOL. That's when you learn what your karma is. 

It can, but I believe that psychedelics work like medication or supplement, whereas meditation and consciously changing habits in our everyday life work like changing your diet or adding healthier foods to the diet.

Just now, An young being said:

It can, but I believe that psychedelics work like medication or supplement, whereas meditation and consciously changing habits in our everyday life work like changing your diet or adding healthier foods to the diet.

I agree, but psychedelics are more powerful than meditation. 

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I agree, but psychedelics are more powerful than meditation. 

And so are medications. And you can't depend on them for long, especially if you can cure the disease by changing the diet.

Edited by An young being

@Someone here brother, If you cant have acess to any psycadelic I just wish good luck trying to achieve it via you baseline state. For me even when I am under effect of some good doses is difficult to overcome the biases, knowledge base and constant backstories of the mind over reality. And when I am in my normal state I prefer not even trying to hard because I know that I don't  have bandwith enogth to get over the tendencies of the mind.

I am not saying is impossible, but is harder. You can self-decept yourself with or without psycaledlics. But without is easier. Sometimes we need dinamite to lift up a Mountain. And the conceptual entanglements are like a Mountain when you face it. And of course is all of your own doing.

7 hours ago, vibv said:

I knew he was an AI ?

?… I didn’t even know that emoji existed, so I am certainly not an AI ?

5 hours ago, An young being said:

And so are medications. And you can't depend on them for long, especially if you can cure the disease by changing the diet.

You can't really make that comparison. Medications in the traditional sense are supposed to be facilitators to help with the healing of the body but in many instances also have side effects. Psychedelics are consciousness RAISING substances that help you connect to Universal Will thus speeding up the process of the Spiritual Path. Not only that but they are good for use with clearing out karma/shadow work. 

Using meditation to do this will take MUCH longer. I only took one classical psychedelic and that biological change from that one use =decades of meditation. I took edibles on 3 different occasions and that also =decades of meditation. I have joked with friends who have taken psychedelics that they are OLD AS HELL. Psychedelics give you life times worth of conscious experiences and intuitive knowledge that is worth lifetimes. In one sense I see why some call it cheating....but the flip side is it is ridiculously intense, frightening as all hell, and completely unpredictable. 

One Bad Trip is worse than getting pummeled in a UFC ring or being a soldier at war. Because at high enough dosages....you feel like you have gone completely insane and lost your mind. I had one experience where I lost the ability to feel and express emotions. You have no idea how great emotions are until you lose the ability to feel any emotion. 

@Leo Gura Well, I can certainly understand that, as you have seen or even stood in the metaphysical 'Promised Land' from what I gather.

But it will be nagging at me until I know if you actually understand what the Bible is communicating, not for the sake of any authority or spirituality, but in the same spirit of your Aztec Nonduality video.

(Please abide the solipsism technicality jargon)

In a sense, you can become aware of just how abused and disempowering this document has become on this  planet, and how it is suffocating the spirit of so many. This is mainly due to ignorance of the symbols of the bible, leading to a literal historical reading of it.

I mainly want to know, if you know that the Bible includes solipsism and that The One God(only thing that is existence) descends into human form? It is completely consistent with what you are describing from your trips! Is any of this surprising that such a widely regarded book is so deep and yet hugely overlooked and misunderstood!

I just feel like I'd like the characters in this world to know about it when they appear again. After all, I still feel the quality of the food I eat in this perfectly detailed creation, and if you made a video on it, the world would be better off, to whatever degree that matters?.

Millions of humans believing in a power outside themselves even though the book actually teaches the opposite, they even pray opposite of how Jesus taught! Surely this affects us at an ambient level while in this body living here!

I don't ask that you treat the Bible as special(I don't, I simply see it as a surprisingly cool existential manual), but it seems like a relevant piece of this setting and the people around here. The thought that you have researched so thoroughly all these religions and so on and not found this out(possibly, don't want to sell your rigorousness short), would irk me to a limited degree! 

I mean, if Andrew Tate is important enough to cover, why not the hidden meanings of one of most importantly held books of our culture! Sorry to dump all this fixation on ya, I should at least thank you for all the consciousness videos you've made, a uniquely pure channel(in two senses of the word?), and it has changed my mode of being greatly ☄️??