Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Sure, I will do my best.

First, you need to disginguish between Internal and Foreign Policy.

Internal policy is basically how you treat your own citizens, so people that live in your country. This also includes minorities and even migrants. 

When it comes to internal policy, Western countries are far better than countries like China, Russia, North Korea and Iran. There is no comparison. Which is why most people want to live in the West (on top of having good economies of course).

A gray area would be the rich gulf countries which lack freedom but are rich. Plenty of people go to live there too. But overall, we can agree that Western countries tend to have superior internal policies and treatment of their own citizens and residents (non citizens than live there).

Western countries only give you the freedom to destroy yourself (gambling, drinking, drugs, clubbing, promiscuity, selfishness)

There is nothing positive that you can do in the West that you are not allowed in the East 

6 hours ago, Heaven said:

The world is divided by two groups:

One is supporting the Western culture.(USA, EU, Israel, UAE, Australia, Japan, South Korea) Those countries value open mindedness, safety, freedom, development, justice, less corruption

And the other is supporting the Eastern culture.(China, Russia, North Korea, Iran). Those countries value dictatorship, corruption, full of drugs, terror, religion, 

I would never live in an Eastern culture country. I believe 99% of the people wouldn’t. 
Why most here do support them(The funniest part is that 99.8% here do live in a Western country)? The answer to that remain unknown to me. Please educate me.

Let me guess. You learned all this from Western media? 

46 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Let me guess. You learned all this from Western media? 

I live in a Western country and I know for a fact that China has slavery, high in crime rate(inside and outside). highest social gaps, and very little value to the world and women rights are at its lowest.

Same applies to Russia, Iran and North Korea.

Edited by Heaven

23 minutes ago, Heaven said:

I live in a Western country and I know for a fact that China has slavery, high in crime rate(inside and outside). highest social gaps, and very little value to the world and women rights are at its lowest.

Same applies to Russia, Iran and North Korea.

Theres a huge problem with this whole "development" argument. I was trying to say it earlier in this thread when people were talking about stage colors to not pay attention to stuff like that

First off all you don't know how developed you are versus someone else

Second off even if you were developed. Does that give the excuse to invade peoples land and kill them? Who is really more developed then? 

Let's say all that stuff about those countries are true. Why do you care? What has Russia or Iran actually done to you personally? 

Edited by Twentyfirst

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

Theres a huge problem with this whole "development" argument. I was trying to say it earlier in this thread when people were talking about stage colors to not pay attention to stuff like that

First off all you don't know how developed you are versus someone else

Second off even if you were developed. Does that give the excuse to invade peoples land and kill them? Who is really more developed then? 

Let's say all that stuff about those countries are true. Why do you care? What has Russia or Iran actually done to you personally? 

When you think about the greater good is when you are on the track of development. The more selfish you’re the less developed you are. Obviously when you have slavery, corruption and funding poor people to kill others that’s a good sign that you’re evil.

My grandparents left Russia because of antisemitism and Iran is funding terror organizations that killed 2 of my friends while they were in a festival and made my family evacuate their home.

53 minutes ago, Heaven said:

When you think about the greater good is when you are on the track of development. The more selfish you’re the less developed you are. Obviously when you have slavery, corruption and funding poor people to kill others that’s a good sign that you’re evil.

My grandparents left Russia because of antisemitism and Iran is funding terror organizations that killed 2 of my friends while they were in a festival and made my family evacuate their home.

I guess what I am saying is all these "bad" countries are only bad from your perspective. If you ask them they would say you are bad. Me personally I like both east and west and there are pros and cons to each but I think the east is a better place to spend your life in. 

Whatever solutions the west has of bridging the gap between west and east obviously is not working and only making things worse. Sorry for your loss but there is indeed blood on both sides and its just better if everyone learns from each other

36 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I guess what I am saying is all these "bad" countries are only bad from your perspective. If you ask them they would say you are bad.

Just look at your own personal life 10-20 years ago. Would you consider yourself bad, or exactly where you needed to be at that time to get to where you are now?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Just look at your own personal life 10-20 years ago. Would you consider yourself bad, or exactly where you needed to be at that time to get to where you are now?

Being where you needed to be at that time to get to where you are now only works if you have elevated. The west has been on a decline since 10-20 years ago and it did it to itself. Culture, values, and overall well being has been going down and everyone in the west is noticing and wondering about that and trying to find solutions even the kids know that something is going on. The West has not only declined for itself but took advantage and made a lot of enemies while it was in power instead of making friends for in case it ever loses power 

Meanwhile technology has leveled the playing field and other countries are catching up. Culture and values and health has remained at good levels in other parts of the world. People are more naturally mindful (they don't have to learn mindful exercises as desperately) have skills, education, speak multiple languages 

The West is being overtaken as the powerhouse of the world or at least is being tested and that's just how it is. Obviously from reactions we can see that Westerners are having a super hard time accepting this new reality and would rather blame, misrepresent, cry, victimize, demonize, become violent at everyone else. They will do anything to remain "superior" even if it means being delusional 

Edited by Twentyfirst

11 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

The west has been on a decline since 10-20 years ago and it did it to itself 

Elevated in some sense but 'forgot' and declined in others yes.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I updated what I wrote. Yes in small ways it elevated I will agree there 

16 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Western countries only give you the freedom to destroy yourself (gambling, drinking, drugs, clubbing, promiscuity, selfishness)

There is nothing positive that you can do in the West that you are not allowed in the East 

I mean you have different types of "East".

In countries like Japan, South Korea and to some extent India you have relative freedom and stuff. But the "East" which @Heaven said like Russia, China, Iran, North Korea you are more restricted. Also restriction is not the same. So North Korea is MUCH MUCH more restrictive than Russia for example. Russia is not that bad if you do not talk against Putin from what I have been told from people living there. Meanwhile North Korea you go to a concentration camp for 3 generations about the most mundane things. Iran is also super restrictive. So it depends. But overall I would say West is more free. Also economy is a huge factor here. Western countries are far wealthier.

@Heaven Firstly I am sorry to hear about your loss and your situation. I was not aware of it. If you would like to comment on my answer to your question I would love to hear your ouput.

Edited by Karmadhi

14 hours ago, Heaven said:

Sorry to hear 🙏💛

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

10 hours ago, Nivsch said:

West situation is interesting. They are basically slowly evolving to Green and going towards Green creates loss of some elements which can be seen as very important to Orange and especially Blue.

Loss of ethnic dominance from immigration, loss of religion (Rise of atheism), loss of family unit and the whole LGBT stuff screams anti Blue. So for Blue people West is going to shit. However, it also removes some of the healthy factors of blue like low divorce rate, high birth rates (young people are needed to work) and also the whole green environment thing can damage the economic growth. So basically the West is loosing some of the benefits Blue gave it in exchange of Green benefits (more tolerance, more liberal, less inequality in economy and especially more care towards minorities). 

We are fortunate to live in a very interesting moment in history. The clash between blue and orange versus green.

I think all these wars, both internal cultural wars within countries and wars between countries  are fundamentally linked with this.

For example Iran involvement is blue trying to spread its influence, same with Russia war in Ukraine. All the wars USA does in the Middle East is orange trying to maximize economic interests. Also the Israeli current atrocities are fundamentally Blue based (their cabinet is mostly blue at the moment) against a very ruthelss Red Hamas.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

West situation is interesting. They are basically slowly evolving to Green and going towards Green creates loss of some elements which can be seen as very important to Orange and especially Blue.

Loss of ethnic dominance from immigration, loss of religion (Rise of atheism), loss of family unit and the whole LGBT stuff screams anti Blue. So for Blue people West is going to shit. However, it also removes some of the healthy factors of blue like low divorce rate, high birth rates (young people are needed to work) and also the whole green environment thing can damage the economic growth. So basically the West is loosing some of the benefits Blue gave it in exchange of Green benefits (more tolerance, more liberal, less inequality in economy and especially more care towards minorities). 

This is gonna create even more mental health problems, but this is unavoidable when green at the beginning moves too far away from its source.

Edited by Nivsch

I think this topic actively degenerates the consciousness of anyone on this forum who is engaging in it. There is no maturity to be found here.

It's laughable how you guys interact with each other and analyse this conflict.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

29 minutes ago, Scholar said:

this topic actively degenerates the consciousness

The topic is not to blame. After spending some time away from the forum, I am in disbelief about what the users write and what I can infer about their minds and existence from the way they express themselves. All in all, it's entertaining sometimes.

Also, what's laughable is that you seriously think consciousness can be degenerated.

46 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

The topic is not to blame. After spending some time away from the forum, I am in disbelief about what the users write and what I can infer about their minds and existence from the way they express themselves. All in all, it's entertaining sometimes.

Also, what's laughable is that you seriously think consciousness can be degenerated.

Of course the topic is not to blame, it's the level of consciousness of the people on here.

And consciousness of course can be degenerated. It just depends on what you mean by consciousness.

Glory to Israel

IMO a bad look on Destiny:

Also the following 2 videos highlights the problems with this thread: Facts DO care about your feelings, but FEELINGS DON'T!

@Kshantivadin

On 03/02/2024 at 4:37 PM, Kshantivadin said:

Technically you could degenerate the expression of consciousness. For example some have heavy metal poisoning, or have CBT(concussive brain trauma) that can alter states of consciousness, especially behaviours. Another example is that one guy who survived a pipe blown inti his brain, but he degenerated from that and his developmental psychology changed.