Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Raze said:

No you aren’t, you are biased by nationalism. You haven’t been giving unbiased objective analysis, you declared yourself a “proud Jew” early in the thread, basically admitting you stand by Israel for personal ethnicity reasons primarily and have continued to call Palestinians inflammatory things like “savages” confirming huge biases. You aren’t tricking anyone. 

Well of course I want to disclose that I am Jewish. It would be more dishonest of me not to. I am not interested in playing games, part of the fun for me on this thread is that I express myself authentically.
I wish I wasn’t Jewish so I could support Israel without being accused of self bias :P 

yes, “savagery” is an important here. It’s the kind of shit we saw on 7/10. Savagery and the potential for savagery is the main reason I support Israel over Palestinians. If we take savagery out of the equation I would view Palestinians more like Israeli Arabs. I wound want the best for them and protect them against any Israeli racism.

1 minute ago, Vrubel said:

Well of course I want to disclose that I am Jewish. It would be more dishonest of me not to. I am not interested in playing games, part of the fun for me on this thread is that I express myself authentically.
I wish I wasn’t Jewish so I could support Israel without being accused of self bias :P 

yes, “savagery” is an important here. It’s the kind of shit we saw on 7/10. Savagery and the potential for savagery is the main reason I support Israel over Palestinians. If we take savagery out of the equation I would view Palestinians more like Israeli Arabs. I wound want the best for them and protect them against any Israeli racism.

Ok, so stop accusing everyone else of being biased or unfairly accusing you of not being objective. It’s one thing to be biased, it’s one thing to not acknowledge bias, it’s one thing to not present arguments without bias, but it’s another to be openly biased and accuse everyone else of bias, that is just annoying. 

@Raze humble yourself

Edited by Carl-Richard
Removed derogatory term

@Raze

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

Smoking gun right there. If the man himself Donald Trump, who everyone in this forum hates, is saying Netanyahu was kinda suspect, that's the biggest piece of evidence of intent anywhere that Netanyahu was trying to manipulate Trump to be used against Iran.

We know very well that Netanyahu has been trying to get the US to go to war with Iran since 9/11. We don't need Trump's word for it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Netanyahu is the hardest working man I ever seen. Highly intelligent and sacrificing his life for his country. He is far from perfect but must be appreciated as well. 
It’s sad though to see that his family didn’t follow his way and are spoiled brats.

One generation builds and the second destroys. So true that it’s sad..

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

We know very well that Netanyahu has been trying to get the US to go to war with Iran since 9/11. We don't need Trump's word for it.

I'm sure most people here, 'we', know very well Netanyahu been trying to get USA to go to war with Iran since 9/11, but does the average American outside this forum know? Is this general knowledge in the USA of 'we' the American people?...

Also not virtue signaling Donald Trump, just saying it's funny how he's also saying that Netanyahu was trying to get him to go to war with Iran too.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Heaven

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

Netanyahu is the hardest working man I ever seen. Highly intelligent and sacrificing his life for his country. He is far from perfect but must be appreciated as well. 
It’s sad though to see that his family didn’t follow his way and are spoiled brats.

One generation builds and the second destroys. So true that it’s sad..

I'm sorry to say that history will remember this man as the one who leads this genocidal intent/acts from IDF onto Palestinians today. I'll grant that Netanyahu is hard working and smart, and sacrifices his life for his country but this event will be a stain in his rhyme book. I'm sure there were good parts to Donald Trump too, but again these men are more evil than good, you know? So, best not to venerate one man too much, and balance his good parts with his evil parts, remind yourself they're human animals who are capable of evil here and there.

Netanyahu and Trump is nothing alike. Trump is a buffoon, Netanyahu is a serious and thoughtful leader.

You don't have to like his policies to appreciate his leadership skill.

Edited by Leo Gura

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Netanyahu and Trump was nothing alike. Trump is a buffoon, Netanyahu is a serious and thoughtful leader.

You don't have to like his policies to appreciate his leadership skill.

But Trump is on track to become president again and Netanyahu is on track to get kicked out, tactically Trump is winning and Netanyahu is failing. 

13 minutes ago, Raze said:

But Trump is on track to become president again and Netanyahu is on track to get kicked out, tactically Trump is winning and Netanyahu is failing. 

Just because you win doesn’t mean you’re good and vice versa.
Luck is a big factor in life and need to be considered as well.

The left in the US are off the rails these days and the attack by Hamas was inevitable considering Israel is surrounded by enemies..

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Netanyahu is a serious and thoughtful leader.

Trying to destroy Israeli democracy and court independence  seems very thoughtful to me...

Edited by Karmadhi

48 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Heaven

I'm sorry to say that history will remember this man as the one who leads this genocidal intent/acts from IDF onto Palestinians today. I'll grant that Netanyahu is hard working and smart, and sacrifices his life for his country but this event will be a stain in his rhyme book. I'm sure there were good parts to Donald Trump too, but again these men are more evil than good, you know? So, best not to venerate one man too much, and balance his good parts with his evil parts, remind yourself they're human animals who are capable of evil here and there.

What would you do if you were in his shoes?

If genocide was the case, the people in Gaza wouldn’t exist and guess what? They are.

5 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Yog

Actually dope music and rock in roll.

Sad also, they always manage to tear me up :/

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Trying to destroy Israeli democracy and court independence  seems very thoughtful to me...

Your moralism is limiting your appreciation of finer things.

@Heaven

15 minutes ago, Heaven said:

What would you do if you were in his shoes?

If genocide was the case, the people in Gaza wouldn’t exist and guess what? They are.

Ah, you're thinking of the mass killing part of genocide, but genocide also includes deaths and killings of armed combatants and civilians alike, population displacement of natives, destruction of civilian homes, restriction of resources to said population like money, food, water, and finally genocidal intent and dehumanizing language like how Palestinians are 'animals', as Netanyahu here said the Amalek word 4 times in his footages addressing IDF and Israel, and other ministers of his administration also said. Enough evidence there to show from IDF propaganda to the media for genocidal intent, which the ICJ and South African case is about. See, it's false to reduce genocide as mass killing only, but then to discount the other 4 parts to make up genocide as you're doing here. 

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

Just because you win doesn’t mean you’re good and vice versa.
Luck is a big factor in life and need to be considered as well.

The left in the US are off the rails these days and the attack by Hamas was inevitable considering Israel is surrounded by enemies..

The attacked happened because Netanyahu refused to deal with Hamas politically and remove the blockade, killed thousands of Gazans in the last war, empowered Hamas with money transfers, killed hundreds of peaceful protestors, allowed the burning of a mosque, removed the IDF from the Gaza perimeter to help settlers harass those in the West Bank, ignored multiple warnings Hamas was plotting a breakout, and was trying to normalize relations with the Middle East without allowing the Palestinians any path to freedom. The only reason it was inevitable was because of Israel’s policies. If they were different, it would have been entirely avoidable.

Edited by Raze

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Your moralism is limiting your appreciation of finer things.

It’s not though, he’s right. How is Netanyahu thoughtful when he’s tactically failed in every way. Politically he’s extremely unpopular. Legally he’s at risk of jail time. Governmentally he failed to avert the biggest attack on Israel’s history and the response caused the largest loss in IDF and Israel’s economy in a long time. His only ally was the US Gov and reports show Biden has been getting frustrated with him and Biden’s likely replacement, Trump, is openly criticizing him. He’s screwed himself over.

Edited by Raze