Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

Abducted Israeli soldier was freed by IDF from Hamas captivity

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/bj0119lpz6

Something that probably would never be happen without invasion. Great to hear. A sliver of light in the darkness.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy3xop-NTUI/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

Since you seem to be from there can you please explain to me who this guy is and why is he calling out for genocide?

He seems to be a politican from what I saw.

How can such animals be elected in a "first world democracy"?

It is baffling me honestly.

They do not seem more morally developed than Nazis, such people.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi I understand you. He is an extremist like Ben Gvir and Betzal'el 😶‍🌫️

But hamas are nazis. These extremist politicians are underdeveloped but still not to the same extent. They wouldnt kill in their own hands.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Karmadhi Genocide on Gaza is within the realm of justice, the only reason they are not getting wiped out is because of the grace and mercy of the Israelis.

11 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

But hamas are nazis. These extremist politicians are underdeveloped but still not to the same extent. They wouldnt kill in their own hands.

Both call out for genocide of the other group.

Being incinerated is not any more humane than dying by a machete you know...

I understand you got animals in every country but how are these people elected in office? You think countries like Germany would allow people saying such things to be in office?

This is what shocks me.

It makes me loose respect for the collective moral development of Israeli society because such people would never be elected in the West.

Of course not saying all Israelis are like this...

First thing Israel should do after the war is ditch all these animals from their politics and replace them with orange/green guys that actually value all human life...

I do not see things improving with these current politicians..

Edited by Karmadhi

8 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Genocide on Gaza is within the realm of justice, the only reason they are not getting wiped out is because of the grace and mercy of the Israelis.

You realize half of them are innocent kids that do not even know anything about politics.

How can you guys be so inhumane in a personal development forumn?

12 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Karmadhi Genocide on Gaza is within the realm of justice, the only reason they are not getting wiped out is because of the grace and mercy of the Israelis.

Genocide of innocents is within the realm of justice?

If you take Hamas to represent all Gazans, then by your logic it could be taken that extremist Israeli politicians represent everyday Israelis.

Their is no law for genocide or ‘defence’ through genocide - but there is law for an occupied people to resist even with arms.

All countries have laws, most have the rule of law, and few are outlaws - Israel is one such case.

Edited by zazen

@Karmadhi@zazen  To be clear I don't want genecoide. I am offering you a nice perspective to contemplate on this personal development forum. 

2 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Karmadhi@zazen  To be clear I don't want genecoide. I am offering you a nice perspective to contemplate on this personal development forum. 

Do you condemn terrorism (going be the below googled definition) ?

Definition: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Edited by zazen

3 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

To be clear I don't want genecoide. I am offering you a nice perspective to contemplate on this personal development forum. 

Well it is not a perspective, you are objectivally wrong due to international laws.

Sadly Israelis do not seem to recognize they exist and create their own system of justice.

Genocide and wiping out of innocent non combatants is a war crime. 

War crimes are not justice.

Humanity evolved past these barbarities.

Such a perspective will put you in prison for war crimes.

Edited by Karmadhi

4 minutes ago, Nabd said:

once you are comparable to your enemy then you already lost.

Beautifully said.

40 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

How can such animals be elected in a "first world democracy"?

Do you call islamists animals too though?

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

Humanity evolved past these barbarities.

Obviously not. Every human is an animal. Humans are animals. You are an animal. The world is governed by animals. 

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Well it is not a perspective, you are objectivally wrong due to international laws.

International law is not a measure of objectivity. Following international law is easy If you fight in an open field with a respectable enemy. 

Just now, PurpleTree said:

Do you call islamists animals too though?

I do not recall palestine being considered a "first world democracy". Neither does it recieve any Western support.

Also its citizens live like animals due to Israeli occupasion.

Do not ignore these.

Tell me more about the "symmetry" between Israelis and Palestinians.

"Palestinians can go freely to the Israeli side, but if Israelis go to the other side they will die."

A canadian journalist about her visit in Israel (2014).

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy-vLBOta1P/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Nivsch

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Also its citizens live like animals due to Israeli occupasion.

Do not ignore these.

Due to their stage on the spiral.

I personally do not condemn Israel for bombing, because that is how wars are fought. During WW2, when allied forces were bombing Dresden and Berlin, whom do you think they were killing, S.S. troops, generals? They were killing innocent civilians. When US threw an atomic bomb n Hiroshima and Nagasaki, wee you aware that those were civilian areas and not military zones. 

What I am trying to say is that you fight war with people. It is people who elect their government. Look war is a terrible thing, but sometimes its terrible necessary. 

When i was a young kid, I approached a surgeon once, and asked him a question, coming form  a kid, how can he cut people with a scalp. He answered me that stick with me for the rest of my life. He said, "I have to hurt people in order to heal them".

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Tell me more about the "symmetry" between Israelis and Palestinians...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy-vLBOta1P/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

You can't convince anything of anyone like this because they don't believe in any accountability for Palestinians. Everything is Israel's fault because Zionism and these are the factors that lead Palestinians to develop their culture and values exactly this way. They could not have made any other choices and they currently cannot make any other choices either. Everything is up to Israel, and the solution is to give the Palestinians everything they demand NOW. How dare you give the Palestinians a state with buffer zones and safety contingencies? They should be free to do whatever they want now! 

2 minutes ago, hundreth said:

don't believe in any accountability for Palestinians.

No I do not believe in any accountability for 5 year old kids which are half the ones dying.