Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

For that conspiracy theory to work. Quite many people would have to know about it and keep it quiet. Many people in surveillence, military etc

During the last war in Gaza it was exposed Israel knew the kidnapped teenagers were already dead but used the pretense they were alive and needed to be rescued to attack and “mow the lawn” by mass killing Gazans.

They also denied killing an Al Jazeera journalist and only quietly admitted to it later and refused to prosecute anyone involved.

They have lied before. I think it’s a stretch to say they let this attack happen though.

55 minutes ago, integration journey said:

Hezbollah is an Iranian puppet and won’t attack Israel unless Iran says yes which I don’t think will happen 

I think the same, but what if Israel says yes to Hezbollah? Then they might attack.

5 hours ago, hundreth said:

What would happen if Hamas had the IDF's firepower capabilities? Do you think any Jews in the region would still exist? 

Dude you need to understand it is not the same.

Israel has been priviledged and living like rich kings while Palestinians are treated like shit and live in poverty.

You cannot expect Hamas to be as restrained as Israel because Israel has not suffered while Palestine (hence Hamas) has.

5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Only the far-right-wing of Ben Gvir and Bezal'el Smotritz.

But even them are not comparatable to hamas.

Ben Gvir has shouted "Death to arabs" so he definetly is comparable.

How can such monsters be in power is beyond me.

I am sure most Israelis are decent people but sadly the monsters and radicals tend to get in power.

Same happened to Nazi Germany for example.

And Israeli do not face harships, they are first world country, rich, no war, no civilians dying. Overall good life there. So they have way way less reasons to be conservative and have such animals in government.

Meanwhile considering how harsh life is in Gaza and the fact that Israeli is mainly responsible for it it makes perfect sense for animals like Hamas to be in power.

I hope you can see that.

Edited by Karmadhi

7 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QihoBuGRVwU

This is just disturbing...

Can someone explain me how this is possible? 

Are these people evil or something?

Tiktok is what happened to them, this is what it was designed to do. Create division and idiocrify society.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar I think it shows how openly racist Israel society is...

At least parts of it.

This would not fly in the west.

Just now, Karmadhi said:

@Scholar I think it shows how openly racist Israel society is...

At least parts of it.

This would not fly in the west.

You have to be careful with such conclusions, these types of videos exists in palestine too. And they also exist here in the west, against jewish people. You are just not presented this information because depending on your bias you will only be fed things to confirm your own bubble.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar Most Israelis are decent people, I said that above.

But you cannot deny some countries are more racist than others.

For example Belgium is less racist than China.

Same logic here.

It is not rocket science.

I think Palestinias are probably more racist than Israelis and more hateful.

However their hate is justified, Israelis is not.

The oppressed has the right to hate the oppressor, not the other way around.

Edited by Karmadhi

Just now, Karmadhi said:

@Scholar Most Israelis are decent people, I said that above.

But you cannot deny some countries are more racist than others.

For example Belgium is less racist than China.

Same logic here.

It is not rocket science.

How racist a country will be depends on it's development and other factors, like collective fear and so forth. Israel as well as Palestine are both in fear, and so they will both be susceptible to hate.

One of the major flaws of western society today is that it does not seek to understand racism, it simply uses it as a term of judgement and moral condemnation. It uses it so that it can blame someone, not realizing that it is afflicted by the same blindness that the people they point fingers at are as well.

Remember, the greater your judgement of others is, the more blind you become to your own selfishness, because you will have to face your own judgement if you were to recognize your own evil.

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Israel as well as Palestine are both in fear, and so they will both be susceptible to hate.

Thing is Israel the first time it got attacked was this October and in total it has way less suffering that what Palestine went through if you take decades into account. So it is not equal.

It is like saying Germans suffered during world war 2 but it cannot compare to the suffering Germany inflicted over civilians of other countries.

Edited by Karmadhi

16 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Funny, the video I linked with Arnold basically addressed this very issue

It is a good video but in the one he made about Russia he said how Russians are tricked by their government and the war is basically wrong.

I do not see him do it here, he had a neutral stance.

How come he did not condemn Israel for stealing land, the same way Russians tried to take land in Ukraine?

Is it not objective true that it is stolen land by Palestinians or are there historical facts I am missing?

Just now, Karmadhi said:

Thing is Israel the first time it got attacked was this October and in total it has way less suffering that what Palestine went through if you take decades into account. So it is not equal.

It is like saying Germans suffered during world war 2 but it cannot compare to the suffering Germany inflicted over civilians of other countries.

I do not see Israeli being carpet bombed for example.

You are moralizing. Your moral outrage closes your mind. Your own fear prevents you from seeing the obvious, because you have closed your heart to the suffering of one side on the basis of abstract moral evaluation.

This blindness is the root cause of the conflict. You are the Israelis, you are Hamas. Your mission is to realize this, so that you can approach this topic from a position of truth.

If the western countries had not ignored the germans suffering after World War 1, it might have never come to World War 2. Never again, they say, yet they never seem to learn.

Your mistake is that you allow your moral righteousness and outrage to cloud your vision.

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

How come he did not condemn Israel for stealing land, the same way Russians tried to take land in Ukraine?

He did not condemn anyone, because he seems wise enough to realize that condemnation will not help. He is one step ahead of you, my friend. :P

Glory to Israel

Gaza is practically a fortress. Defenders have always had the advantage in urban-warfare, especially now since Hamas is prepared for an invasion, with tunnels, traps and what not. I can see why the IDF simply tries to level the place. It is quick and easy from a warfare perspective.

I think a potential solution could be to besiege Gaza and cut off its supply. Starve it till they surrender with fair terms. Then you can avoid a lot of unnecessary bloodshed and devastation. Too late now though.

40 minutes ago, Scholar said:

He did not condemn anyone, because he seems wise enough to realize that condemnation will not help. He is one step ahead of you, my friend

He literally said that Russian soldiers are tricked by their leadership into fighting the war.

You can say the same for Israelis about to invade Gaza.

if the extremists on both sides want to go to war, fine

but leave the women and children out of it 💜 thx boys

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Dude you need to understand it is not the same.

Israel has been priviledged and living like rich kings while Palestinians are treated like shit and live in poverty.

You cannot expect Hamas to be as restrained as Israel because Israel has not suffered while Palestine (hence Hamas) has.

Finally the logic is exposed. 

The context of course matters, but it doesn't change the fact that Hamas is a level of deranged way beyond the IDF. And that's what is being dealt with on the ground, the reality of the situation. Murderous psychopaths often have traumatic childhoods, but it doesn't change the fact they are incredibly dangerous now and need to be dealt with accordingly.