Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Israel is so much stronger than hamas and also more than any other country in the region because of its culture of learning from every mistake, survival mentality for 75 years and democracy level of development which allows variety of opinions and endless brainstorming. 

If hamas wants that, it is a suicidal desire.

Hamas can't be fought in isolation. If Hamas is attacked Hezbollah will be involved and they have 200k soldiers around Israel. I doubt Israel is able to survive this, and if it does, it might wish it didn't.

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Hamas can't be fought in isolation. If Hamas is attacked Hezbollah will be involved and they have 200k soldiers around Israel. I doubt Israel is able to survive this, and if it does, it might wish it didn't.

@StarStruck You are way underestimating the strength of Israel's army. Israel vs Hezbollah will be hard fought, but there is no universe in which Israel doesn't win that war. You are comparing an advanced military backed by 2-3 US aircraft carriers to a terrorist organization with no tanks nor aircraft (other than unmanned). If Israel is truly attacked from all sides including Iran, then it might actually be an existential war (one in which the US is likely to heavily intervene). But don't forget, Israel knows what happens if they lose (the 7th of October on a massive scale), and more than likely has a few nukes under its belt. If it feels it's about to lose, it will not hesitate to pull them out.

Edited by SurfingBird

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2023/oct/20/antisemitic-hate-crimes-in-london-rise-1350-since-israel-hamas-war-met-says

There has been a 1,350% increase in hate crimes against Jewish people as the Middle East crisis erupted, the Metropolitan police have said, with no arrests so far in nine out of 10 alleged offences.

Figures from the Met covering London show that 218 antisemitic offences were recorded from 1 October to 18 October this year, compared with 15 in the same period last year.

Hamas attacked Israel on 7 October, and Israel attacked Gaza shortly after.

Ade Adelekan, the deputy assistant commissioner, described the rise as “significant” and said Islamophobic offences in London were up 140% over the same period, from 42 in 2022 to 103.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1715785173957067117

A man with an LGBTQ+ flag got attacked at today’s anti-Israel protest in London. A group of young men stole his flag and made it clear that his presence was not wanted at the protest.

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@SurfingBird who won in Afghanistan although US has n1 army in the world?

@StarStruck Afghanistan is not US soil. Pulling out of Afghanistan was not an existential threat for the US. And even still, the US could have kept controlling Afghanistan for as long as they wanted to, they just chose to pull out. You clearly have an extremely rudimentary understanding of this topic so I'll not bother further.

Just now, SurfingBird said:

@StarStruck Afghanistan is not US soil. Pulling out of Afghanistan was not an existential threat for the US. And even still, the US could have kept controlling Afghanistan for as long as they wanted to, they just chose to pull out. You clearly have an extremely rudimentary understanding of this topic so I'll not bother further.

Most people in this thread are uneducatable, so you are wasting your time.

Glory to Israel

28 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It has 100K + 7K commando

Israel has 500K + Airforce + other things to use if forced to a corner + USA support.

Also you dont know how much our society unify when forced to do so. This is amazing what is happening here today. Every one is just looking to help in any way.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱🍷 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with the song 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Eden's performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60BWlEhtAA

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Most people in this thread are uneducatable, so you are wasting your time.

@Scholar Ah yes, the classic privileged westerner. Zero knowledge, complete confidence.

Edited by SurfingBird

22 minutes ago, SurfingBird said:

@Scholar Ah yes, the classic privileged westerner. Zero knowledge, complete confidence.

I'm actually from the region so it is funny how they "know" it better than me after having watched some youtube videos. Can't be bothered with the rabble.

Edited by StarStruck

9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I'm actually from the region so it is funny how they "know" it better than me after having watched some youtube videos. Can't be bothered with the rabble.

@StarStruck So am I. However, as you have so eloquently shown, geographic proximity has no bearing on actual knowledge or critical thinking skills.

4 minutes ago, Nabd said:

The US won.

They have a Sunni fundamentalist terrorist government right at the border of a Shia fundementalist terrorist government.

Afghanistan is there to attack Iran when the time is right.

But didn’t you say israel and iran work together and profit from each other 

7 minutes ago, Nabd said:

The US won.

They have a Sunni fundamentalist terrorist government right at the border of a Shia fundementalist terrorist government.

Afghanistan is there to attack Iran when the time is right.

Can I sell you some land in Florida?

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Also you dont know how much our society unify when forced to do so. This is amazing what is happening here today. Every one is just looking to help in any way.

Do you think that young Israelis would fight in a war like, for example, the Russians and Ukrainians? For me this is an enigma, I can't imagine Europeans doing that, although perhaps when the time came they would do it. battles with thousands of deaths every day, mutilations, etc.

@Nabd  

I suppose they know how far they can go without the United States and Israel attack them. If they are close to having nuclear weapons they will be bombed

Edited by Breakingthewall

14 minutes ago, Nabd said:

It looks like they want Syria Lebanon and Iraq to stay under their control.

Few months ago the US started bringing in alot of troops and equipment to their bases in Syria and Iraq and the Iranians shat their pants because why would the US bring so many troops and naval support? Moving army is costly.

Everyone thought the US is here to kick Iran out and Iran first financed some groups in east Syria to revolt against the Syrian democratic forces which are allies of US and NATO.

Iran didn't succeed and now used Hamas as a scapegoat to shuffle the cards and hopefully stop any attack on them in Syria or Lebanon.

Whatever axis of resistance do, they never ever attack Israel or the US. They are here to work for Iran and to attack civilians and do sectarian cleansings so Iran can bring Shia or force convert people into Shia. This is something westerners don't understand about them and many think they are mortal enemies with Israel and its just not the case. Iran is building an empire and currently are not looking to enter conflict with the US or Israel. Maybe after getting nukes if the west is too stupid to let that happen.

Sunni and Sufi branches of Islam,  the internal debate of Religion. Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and Hindus, all have their splits.  No wonder there will never be peace on earth, everyone is divided within and without. 

Do we need a second coming?   

Edited by Sir Oberon