Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nabd said:

The hospital might have been attacked by Hamas in order to stop any negotiations being held in Jordan.

Iran did similar attacks all over the region before where they attack their "own" civilians.

What negotiations? Israeli government has been against any negotiations for simple stuch such as allowing aid to go through the Rafah crossing. It doesn't need an expert to know that Israel have bombed that hospital,they have been striking civilians like there's no tomorrow for the past 10 days. Let alone their contradicting stories they had and the deleted tweets from their pr accounts after the bombing happened

15 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This is very unfortunate.

Hamas lied that it was done by Israel while Israel didn't even attack in this area. That Hospital was accidentally bombed by another, smaller terrorists organization in Gaza called the Islamic Jihad when they tried to bomb Israel.

Of course Hamas would say that Israel bombed the Hospital, it serves them very well. They will never admit that the Hospital was bombed by Palestinian terrorists.

I don't think there's definitive proof yet to be making such claims, on either side.

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I can't help you guys, you need to start using your own brain and look beyond this narrow bias that you have created for yourself

I could say the same for you holding into the Western Bias that justifies Israel and condemns Hamas. 

One is toxic Blue and the other is toxic Red. 

I cannot help but see Israel as modern day Nazis, and I am from a country that supports Israel.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

I can't help you guys, you need to start using your own brain and look beyond this narrow bias that you have created for yourself. It's too much effort for me.

I blame Leo for not having uploaded a new video for so long, people are going mental.

You don‘t have one argument ? whatever

Just now, Karmadhi said:

I could say the same for you holding into the Western Bias that justifies Israel and condemns Hamas

That's becaue you are operating from a moralistic framework, which I am not. I don't even remember when I wrote the last normative statement in this thread.

Glory to Israel

46 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

They took most of their land, forcing hundreds of thousands to leave their homes. What is that?

Do you know the history? They rejected the UN partition which would have given them 50% of the land, then declared war on the Jews and lost. They could have made counter proposals, etc but they declared war. 

Also, even without context that isn't close to Nazi Germany's treatment of the Jews who created Gas chambers to more efficiently kill Jews. Stop comparing everything to Nazis, nuance is needed.

@hundreth I use it as a rhetoric since Jews should be the most loving people after what they went through by Nazis, if they had learned their lession but it seems that they did not. Einstein was wise enough not to support Israel.

I compare Israel with Russia in terms of how brutal they are in war. If you could tell me how Russia is worse, I am all ears.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Scholar

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I can't help you guys, you need to start using your own brain and look beyond this narrow bias that you have created for yourself. It's too much effort for me.

I blame Leo for not having uploaded a new video for so long, people are going mental.

It's amazing to see the more you post here, the more insufferable you sound with your fake centrism. Pick a side, who's more responsible for Israel/Palestine conflict? Is it HAMAs, or Israel taking lands?

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

@hundreth I use it as a rhetoric since Jews should be the most loving people after what they went through by Nazis, if they had learned their lession but it seems that they did not.

Nah that doesn’t make sense.

why should they be the „most loving“ after that trauma

@Karmadhi

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

@hundreth I use it as a rhetoric since Jews should be the most loving people after what they went through by Nazis, if they had learned their lession but it seems that they did not. Einstein was wise enough not to support Israel.

I compare Israel with Russia in terms of how brutal they are in war. If you could tell me how Russia is worse, I am all ears.

Technically in that comparison, Russia is worse, higher death toll from Stalinism, tortures and executions, even before Stalin Russia as a hegemony had to go through many bloody events, for example had to deal with the Mongolians, and even before that Vikings. 

Just now, PurpleTree said:

why should they be the „most loving“ after that trauma

Pain makes you wiser and more loving. Look at Europe after the second world war, it united and now is 1 unit (western europe) after doing god how many wars.

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

"Learned their lesson" - The lesson Jews learned is that they aren't safe around the world, so a group of fighters created a colonial Zionist movement which seized an opportunity to create a safe haven for Jews. 

What is your point in comparing with Russia? How would one even compare? 

@Danioover9000 Sorry I meant MODERN RUSSIA under PUTIN. Putin is wanted for war crimes in the Hague. How many Israel leaders are wanted?

Here are videos showcasing (supposedly) that Hamas was responsible for the attack on the hospital:

https://www.reddit.com/r/2ndYomKippurWar/comments/17a7xpr/jihad_missile_hitting_gaza_hospital_2nd_view/

https://www.reddit.com/r/2ndYomKippurWar/comments/17a7fy3/evidence_reveals_shocking_twist_hamas/

Now, to be clear, I have no idea if this is true, but the fact that you guys are so quick to jump to conclusions should tell you that you are infected with twitteritis. For all you know, Hamas just bombed their own hospital and you are calling warcrime by Israel.

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Hamas just bombed their own hospital and you are calling warcrime by Israel

We are quick to do so because Israel openly views Palestinians as subhumans and has 0 moral qualms about their lives.

It is not like some wars where both sides have basic human respect for each other civilians. 

Edited by Karmadhi

The eternal Jew is going to get away with this. Europeans have a guilt trip and they are never going to sanction Israel in a million years. The situation of the US is clear as day. Russia and China are on their own shit so they are not going to do anything. There will be some outrage but it will be forgotten anyway.

Just now, Karmadhi said:

Pain makes you wiser and more loving. Look at Europe after the second world war, it united and now is 1 unit (western europe) after doing god how many wars.

That‘s different

europe was exhausted from the wars and saw benefit in working together

jews were dehumanised and killed in concentration camps