Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I don't believe bibi would do such a deliberate thing like that. He is capable of many things but this sounds too far. But he indeed has an interest to keep hamas strong so he did it indirectly.

In the same way like how Pearl Harbor was not allowed?  That was a much bigger devastation than what happened in Israel few days ago. 

@zazen Actually in all the former operations israel was quite surgical. This time is broader but it doesnt mean its not selective to hamas building (and not just every empty building).

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Eden's performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60BWlEhtAA

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

12 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Do you have a better alternative to how to eliminate hamas?

The only thing they could really do is bomb less from the air.

The million dollar question is, How effectively can they really eliminate Hamas? Will a ground invasion even do the trick? Or will Hamas reform as soon as Israel pulls out? In which case, the situation becomes unsolvable.

The problem with Hamas, unlike say, Nazi Germany or Japan, is that Hamas will not do an unconditional surrender because they are suicidal.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

is it possible to fight fire with fire?

i mean it seemed to work in ww2

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The million dollar question is, How effectively can they really eliminate Hamas? Will a ground invasion even do the trick? Or will Hamas reform as soon as Israel pulls out? In which case, the situation becomes unsolvable.

The problem with Hamas, unlike say, Nazi Germany or Japan, is that Hamas will not do an unconditional surrender because they are suicidal.

But the issue is simply Israel are occupying palestine, and treating them like 3rd world citizens.

I mean how the fuck is this allowed to happen, and how does it get resolved?

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

is it possible to fight fire with fire?

i mean it seemed to work in ww2

But in WW2 the fight was with state actors who could be forced to sign surrenders and treaties. It was not a suicidal insurgency situation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hamas leadership has faced multiple killings but they still prop up and renew. As long as innocent Gazans are killed in the process, that leaves many behind to be radicalised off the back off trauma from their lost loved ones. 

They are mostly in the bunkers, so toppling the buildings isn't even getting to them - just destroying homes and radicalising more Gazans into the ranks of Hamas. 

Hamas are underground in bunkers and tunnels. Whats worse, ground invasion in broad daylight into buildings and rooms with traps or underground into a dark labrynth of tunnels and bunkers.

Edited by zazen

30 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

seemed to work in ww2

Perhaps with mass-destruction potential equivalences at subsequent layers (national / ideological / ...), e.g. micronized AI drone swarms with compounded network surveillance and annihilation capacities effectively suppressing terrorism | sustaining another fear-based equilibrium. Strong state surveillance will probably be introduced as a counter-measure to terrorism eventually. 

Power dynamics will shift and be asymmetrical once AIs become sufficiently advanced to design and assemble end-to-end resource extraction and production facilities of autonomous weaponry, especially with recursive self-replication features | material dependence on earthbound common resources. Risk is high and might even lead to a world order by force from unexpected centralized actors rather than global planning, not sure if this is a good thing. 

Edited by nuwu

6 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@PurpleTree not enough report on the screen.

It’s also because the jews and israel are such a „juicy“ opponent/enemy

28 minutes ago, zazen said:

Hamas leadership has faced multiple killings but they still prop up and renew. As long as innocent Gazans are killed in the process, that leaves many behind to be radicalised off the back off trauma from their lost loved ones. 

They are mostly in the bunkers, so toppling the buildings isn't even getting to them - just destroying homes and radicalising more Gazans into the ranks of Hamas. 

Hamas are underground in bunkers and tunnels. Whats worse, ground invasion in broad daylight into buildings and rooms with traps or underground into a dark labrynth of tunnels and bunkers.

That's why a ground invasion is necessary.   With such a small area I do not think it will be that drawn out...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The million dollar question is, How effectively can they really eliminate Hamas? Will a ground invasion even do the trick? 

With enough men, yes - but as @zazen says if will be tricky.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Also funny that greens/leftists

often say things like „down with the borders“ „no border no nation“

yet when it comes to palestine they‘re like „it’s theirs give it back“

Edited by PurpleTree

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But in WW2 the fight was with state actors who could be forced to sign surrenders and treaties. It was not a suicidal insurgency situation.

Would you ever go to Palestine with a camera and film it for your audience, so the truth of the situation can be seen? Ill come with you and fund the trip

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Would you ever go to Palestine with a camera and film it for your audience, so the truth of the situation can be seen? Ill come with you and fund the trip

What „truth“ do you want to see there?

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

What „truth“ do you want to see there?

Is Israel occupying palestinians and controlling them, or are palestinians free people like the rest of us

18 minutes ago, Nabd said:

I think you need to rewatch your episodes on politics, corruption and deceptions :D

People with consciousness don't get far in politics.

You literally have to deceive yourself back into nonsense.

Not sure it's really possible. If someone can teach me to lie, but I sincerely don't know any other language than the Truth.

We must elevate others to the truth .. because there is no other way forward.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Is Israel occupying palestinians and controlling them, or are palestinians free people like the rest of us

Well obviously there is an occupation. But the reasons why differ. I‘ve been to west bank once and saw the wall, went through some checkpoints etc

Don't mind me but, I just think Hamas and Israel are the same entity. They both benefit from ongoing actions and this can't be true under normal circumstances.

In any conflict it appears to be that  0,0001% is enough to decide the fate of whole  tribe, it's very easy to make one since we are moving towards less and less checks and balances.

I guess it  sucks to be a citizen of a nation state, because what I see is this sitiuation is not unique and can happen anywhere&anytime and sadly most of us are not in that percentage to prevent these  dire situations.