Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

@RoerAmit

Gaza does not represent Hamas. You can't generalize an entire population. 

Ya they know that Gaza is mostly children but they don't give a fuck they will still blame them for Hamas. Which if you are honest with yourself whats wrong with fighting off occupation forces?

Just now, Twentyfirst said:

@Buck Edwards WW2 started because of treaties that happened at the end of WW1. WW3 could potentially start because of treaties that happened at the end of WW2

Too many wars already - Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Gaza. 

I think there's a pattern here. These are already a bunch of countries and this does not look minor.

I don't even know the ground situation. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Too many wars already - Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Gaza. 

I think there's a pattern here. These are already a bunch of countries and this does not look minor.

I don't even know the ground situation. 

America does a lot of evil in the name of "freedom, peace, and democracy", ya know? It's behind a lot of the worlds problems 

America does a lot of evil in the name of "freedom, peace, and democracy", ya know? It's behind a lot of the worlds problems 

The whole world is involved in wars, not just America. Plus there's military industrial complex but I don't wanna bring that here. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

The whole world is involved in wars, not just America. Plus there's military industrial complex but I don't wanna bring that here. 

America is huge for starting wars haha it's very well known outside of the American bubble. If another country attacks you are forced to defend yourself and be "involved". Its mostly about who starts the war 

America spends the most money by far on this industrial complex. Point blank 

Edited by Twentyfirst

It's impossible for me to read the stuff here and take it seriously. Many of you seem very childish and only interested in playing games. I am open to good points and interesting POVs from people who can use their brains. If you think you're discrediting Israel I would suggest you're only really making the case for it. 

Just now, Vrubel said:

It's impossible for me to read the stuff here and take it seriously. Many of you seem very childish and only interested in playing games. I am open to good points and interesting POVs from people who can use their brains. If you think you're discrediting Israel I would suggest you're only really making the case for it. 

+1 ❤

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

20 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

And what do you pray for after watching this?

This narrative that Palestinians have such brutal, radical Islamistic terrorist organizations who terror Israel for years just because they are occupied by Israel, and only if Israel will stop the "occupation" they will stop, is completely wrong and history proved that. 

💔🇮🇱

12 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

America is huge for starting wars haha it's very well known outside of the American bubble. If another country attacks you are forced to defend yourself and be "involved". Its mostly about who starts the war 

America spends the most money by far on this industrial complex. Point blank 

“One thing the empire is about to realize is that the western public has lost all its appetite for war. All the careful sanitising, video-gamifying and propagandizing that has been put in place since Vietnam in order to build a platform of consent for “humanitarian” wars has cratered into nothing over the course of mere weeks.

You can’t have an up close and personal relationship with the reality of bombs and all the things they do to human flesh and then go back to the way you were ever again. Millions of western eyes have been changed forever.

“War” is not abstract any more.“

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This narrative that Palestinians have such brutal, radical Islamistic terrorist organizations who terror Israel for years just because they are occupied by Israel, and only if Israel will stop the "occupation" they will stop, is completely wrong and history proved that. 

They are brutal to their own people too. If it wasn't Israel, they for sure would fight each other all day long.

This is their operating system anyway.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

1 minute ago, zazen said:

“One thing the empire is about to realize is that the western public has lost all its appetite for war. All the careful sanitising, video-gamifying and propagandizing that has been put in place since Vietnam in order to build a platform of consent for “humanitarian” wars has cratered into nothing over the course of mere weeks.

You can’t have an up close and personal relationship with the reality of bombs and all the things they do to human flesh and then go back to the way you were ever again. Millions of western eyes have been changed forever.

“War” is not abstract any more.“

America gives me Death Star Darth Vader type vibes. Like they just destroy everything for no reason and have millions of idiot stormtroopers robotically following orders and you can't stop them 

21 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

We don't need to pick sides in this particular conflict and I'm not saying there is one right and the other wrong. It's just that there's flawed logic on both ends. Israel terrorizing Gaza is also a form of terrorism. Not much different from Hamas, just sophisticated. 

The flawed logic is to equalize Hamas to IDF. They are the complete opposite of eachother by their goals, values, level of development.

If people don't know how to distinguish between an army which aims to protects its civilians and between a terrorist organization which aims to kill and destroy as much people as possible, then there is a serious problem.

💔🇮🇱

1 minute ago, Nivsch said:

They are brutal to their own people too. If it wasn't Israel, they for sure would fight each other all day long.

So what about Nakba? You guys always seem to skeet around that part 

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

The flawed logic is to equalize Hamas to IDF. They are the complete opposite of eachother by their goals, values, level of development.

If people don't know how to distinguish between an army which aims to protects its civilians and between a terrorist organization which aims to kill and destroy as much people as possible, then there is a serious problem.

Not realizing that killing 15,000 women and children because 1,500 of your people got killed is disproportionate is a serious problem.  

23 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

And this toxic extreme relativism ("just two sides of the same coin") end up serving only the less developed and in our case also less healthy side.

Edited by Nivsch

So what about Nakba? You guys always seem to skeet around that part 

There was a war between Jews and Arabs, Jews won. The end. 

💔🇮🇱

4 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Not realizing that killing 15,000 women and children because 1,500 of your people got killed is disproportionate is a serious problem.  

A very serious problem is awarengly ignoring the fact that Hamas deliberately uses people in Gaza as human shields, and blaming everything on Israel. 

Luckily there won't be Hamas soon.

💔🇮🇱

13 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Yes, Arabs treat each other really bad.

💔🇮🇱

12 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

There was a war between Jews and Arabs, Jews won. The end. 

You mean there was an invasion by the Jews to the Arabs? And they haven't won shit. Like you said everyday you fear for your life (even though you are on a forum jerking off all day)

3 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

A very serious problem is awarengly ignoring the fact that Hamas deliberately uses people in Gaza as human shields, and blaming everything on Israel. 

Luckily there won't be Hamas soon.

Okay stormtrooper #895843