nhoktinvt

what do women want (in term of feelings) when you approach

25 posts in this topic

do women want warmth hot passionate or icy cool and cold 
i think its better to be cold at first or the attraction phase but what do you guys think

If you're thinking about how she will respond then you will give off a needy vibe to her. This is something that I am working on myself, not being needy for the girls approval (or anyone's approval for that matter) while interacting with her. That is much more important than figuring out what the woman wants from you. Figure out how to not be needy, that is the real challenge, that is the root solution. 

It depends on the female. Different women respond to different things. You have to take that into consideration and use your judgement depending on how you approach. Feel her out. Hard to just say, women are more complicated than that, just to ask what do women want, despite what some men think. How you make her feel is more important than what you do.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

Easy-going, playful, social.

Like playing with a child.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

litteraly, the more conscious you become and less attached to any outcomes, the more easy it is.

you're trying to get mixed with yourself, so what kind of relation you would like with yourself ?

> respect, love, understanding ..

You can get everything in this world by just being present.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

@Leo Gura one more proof that women have a children side in them. Thats not degrading. It's just that women are like children easily victims of manipulation but it has also a lot of advantages. 

Back then men knew this. And Marketing strategist today know it even more. First goal in a Shop: separate men and women so that the woman can buy for herself useless children stuff without the interruption of her husband.

Women act like children because it triggers protection in men. It also helps connecting with her children. It also helps to exploit men because who can get nasty over a child? And men feel they need help like a child would need help, because they cannot do it alone.Also men really think they interact with a child but that's a Trick of nature so they cannot see what a woman is capable of. They underestimate women's brutal  intelligence. They are highly opportinistic, highly calculating survival machines. Look also for hypergamy. 

Women can switch between personalities easy and one big personality is her inner child. 

Edited by OBEler

32 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Women act like children

Don't take what I said too far.

I can already smell guys around here itching to misunderstand, twist, and abuse this.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I took it a bit further. I dont want you to pull in then in this view, my observations should stand alone for themselves. Maybe we even disagree then

Women have a childlike side (like men too) but men should understand thats not the only side of a woman. 

@OBEler I understand what you mean.

I just hope others don't misunderstand.

It's tricky. Women want a guy who can truly understand their inner instincts. Women are more animalistic than men. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

They don't know what they want and they don't want to hear the truth. Ideally you just have to pander to their emotions (through self-amusement / self entertainment) without taking advantage of them.

Sexuality/reproduction is survival so you shouldn't be asking those questions in the first place. You have to ask yourself what they can offer you. Women are very sensitive to your mindset so stop supplicating.

If she can sense you are trying to serve her, you are done. She doesn't want fuck a servant.

Edited by StarStruck

@nhoktinvtWomen want what you want: a happy non-neurotic person, with hobbies, friends, interests,  loves life, loves themselves. 

What women don't want: depressed guys who are just looking for sex. 

Be in love with life and girls will want to be apart of that. Girls just wanna have fun. 

Edited by itsadistraction

I always joke that I know the secret key of how girls work. They want good food and good fun. The girls always like act fake-offended or are amused and can add "you forgot about something-something" to which I can say "yeah, and also ... (something that is funny and can also be neggy that matches this particular person)".

Whenever I see how some men describe women, especially pertaining to what they want, and somewhat how they are, all I see is them describing how men are, or how they want women to be.

Usually, the bad traits are how men are usually, and the good ones are just how they prefer women to be. But you don't know this, though, so you'll disagree, but it never ceases to amaze me. Very few men get it right. The ones who just allow the woman to be herself without too much judgement and criticism, are the ones who are really good with women. I'm not speaking about toxic women who have men issues or hate men or are spoilt rotten and looking to manipulate men, but women who know who they are and are looking to be with men for the right reasons.

Most men don't have a clue about women. They think we're the same as them, and so they treat them as such or they treat them how they think they, the women, should be treated, and there-in lies the confusion. But I'll leave it at that and just say you will attract the type of woman that matches what you think about yourself, so work on yourself if you want to attract the type of woman you want; because if you don't, you'll just be attracting the wrong type of woman and then seeing all her faults and trying to hammer her head with a broomstick to try to change her then go criticize all women thinking we're all the same when she doesn't change.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

28 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Whenever I see how some men describe women, especially pertaining to what they want, and somewhat how they are, all I see is them describing how men are, or how they want women to be.

Usually, the bad traits are how men are usually, and the good ones are just how they prefer women to be. But you don't know this, though, so you'll disagree, but it never ceases to amaze me. Very few men get it right. The ones who just allow the woman to be herself without too much judgement and criticism, are the ones who are really good with women. I'm not speaking about toxic women who have men issues or hate men or are spoilt rotten and looking to manipulate men, but women who know who they are and are looking to be with men for the right reasons.

Most men don't have a clue about women. They think we're the same as them, and so they treat them as such or they treat them how they think they, the women, should be treated, and there-in lies the confusion. But I'll leave it at that and just say you will attract the type of woman that matches what you think about yourself, so work on yourself if you want to attract the type of woman you want; because if you don't, you'll just be attracting the wrong type of woman and then seeing all her faults and trying to hammer her head with a broomstick to try to change her then go criticize all women thinking we're all the same when she doesn't change.

It’s like they not even interacting with the woman in front of them , but rather some generalized idea of “women” (the women they want lol) in their head lol. Like hmmmm how does this woman in front of me fit into my category of women in my head ??

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

It’s like they not even interacting with the woman in front of them , but rather some generalized idea of “women” (the women they want lol) in their head lol. Like hmmmm how does this woman in front of me fit into my category of women in my head ??

Their fantasy woman. I'll be their fantasy woman. What do you want me to be. The freak in the bed, the house wife, or the schoolgirl with the white socks and the plaid skirt on with the $#@me stilettos. Lmao. Let me stop. Guys I'm just being silly. 

One Love....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Their fantasy woman. I'll be their fantasy woman. What do you want me to be. The freak in the bed, the house wife, or the schoolgirl with the white socks and the plaid skirt on with the $#@me stilettos. Lmao. Let me stop. Guys I'm just being silly. 

All in one ??

On 05. 10. 2023. at 8:56 AM, nhoktinvt said:

do women want warmth hot passionate or icy cool and cold 
i think its better to be cold at first or the attraction phase but what do you guys think

As spiritual warrior said, just do you bro. Don't think about how you will come across. The less you care about that, the more atractive traits you will exhibit to the female..

On 10/15/2023 at 1:44 AM, Princess Arabia said:

What's a wrong type of woman? :D

Edited by Buck Edwards

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.