TheGod

A Powerfull Breaktrough on 5MeO-DMT

23 posts in this topic

A Powerful Breakthrough on 5MeO-DMT

I had stayed away from 5MeO for 6 months and last week I order a new pen. I was feeling very ambivalent about it because my Ego was creating a lot of negative thoughts regarding experiences on 5MeO-DMT that I’d had. Nevertheless, today it arrived and I’ve had a very powerful breakthrough that literally terrified the shit out of me.

I was walking around the city when I crossed the line. I became infinite, absolutely conscious and whole. I realized that I’m the only conscious being in existence and I discovered a few paradoxes:

1. I’m God and You’re God, but at the same time there is a difference between You and Me.

If we were to trip tomorrow together, I would imagine tripping with you. It wouldn’t be like you would imagine tripping with me, because I’m the source of your existence, I’m the creator and you’re my creation.

2. The Self is actually no Self.

I’m magical being that has no self but at the same time I appear as something all the time. I exist as two simultaneously.

3. There is no meaning to anything, but this no meaning is actually good.

This one was a hard pill to swallow for my ego, which is why it was constructing negative interpretation around the fact that there is no meaning to anything whatsoever. Interestingly enough no meaning is infinitely good thing. You might be wondering why? Well, because that’s the absolute fact. You can’t get it by using logic or whatever.  This is just the way it is.

I crossed the line when I had my first 5MeO-DMT trip. There is no way out of it. The only thing that is to do is to become more and more conscious. Forever.

There is no ultimate awakening, it’s a never-ending process. I’m infinity, I have no limits.

29 minutes ago, TheGod said:

I’m infinity, I have no limits.

:)

Namaste motherfucker.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

:)

Namaste motherfucker.

You're my the most favorite character in this dream after women with big boobs :)

High praise!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, TheGod said:

You're my the most favorite character in this dream after women with big boobs :)

Maybe you can have them both. Leo don't kill me, just found it on YT.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Lmfao. Wazaa!!!!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Maybe you can have them both. Leo don't kill me, just found it on YT.

pretty disappointed actually that Leo has fun...

23 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

@bensenbiz ...why?

if awake = no desire = no fun = just being serious = hermit lifestyle.

hope now you get my dry humour..

2 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

if awake = no desire = no fun = just being serious = hermit lifestyle.

hope now you get my dry humour..

There's some seriousness here in this dry humor. I think you really believe Awakened people live or should live a hermit lifestyle. It's called balance. Your desires are God's desires. Fun can also entail doing Spiritual practices or walking in nature and listening to music you like or having meaningful conversations with your beloved partner or creating a healthy meal from scratch.

So many ways to have fun other than listening to loud music, drinking, or having someone stick their tongue down your throat, unless it's Leo's, of course, who wouldn't want the remnants of a 5MeoDmt's tongue laced with magic mushroom soup and LSD on top. I'd be hallucinating all night. ❤️

hahaha, the mischievous look in Leo's eyes in that video, bros on demon time:D

Ha! My sister was told off recently for making out too aggressively. 

The guy she was making out with also happened to share the same first name as me.

Man, the universe is weird as fuck.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's some seriousness here in this dry humor. I think you really believe Awakened people live or should live a hermit lifestyle. It's called balance. Your desires are God's desires. Fun can also entail doing Spiritual practices or walking in nature and listening to music you like or having meaningful conversations with your beloved partner or creating a healthy meal from scratch.

So many ways to have fun other than listening to loud music, drinking, or having someone stick their tongue down your throat, unless it's Leo's, of course, who wouldn't want the remnants of a 5MeoDmt's tongue laced with magic mushroom soup and LSD on top. I'd be hallucinating all night. ❤️

I don‘t have fun, I am fun. Be careful with your assumptions about my believes cause they might be totttaallly wrong.

19 hours ago, TheGod said:

There is no ultimate awakening, it’s a never-ending process. I’m infinity, I have no limits.

@TheGod So how do you reborn yourself again to earthly realms with no memory of you being god in your opinion?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

I don‘t have fun, I am fun. Be careful with your assumptions about my believes cause they might be totttaallly wrong.

Yes sir/madam. I will make a note of this.

8 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

how much mg?

I've got no clue 

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

@TheGod So how do you reborn yourself again to earthly realms with no memory of you being god in your opinion?

My Will. 

13 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Ha! My sister was told off recently for making out too aggressively. 

The guy she was making out with also happened to share the same first name as me.

Man, the universe is weird as fuck.

ur weird lol 

11 hours ago, TheGod said:

My Will. 

@TheGod can you create/choose your body? Do you have access to other realms? What "will" do you have if your body/ego is the only thing you remember and keep getting back into it?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE