CoolDreamThanks

Biggest error in Leo's metaphysical understanding

184 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

All the worldly pleasures that you experience are put in place only to entrap you, making you chase those breadcrumbs of love until you decay and perish. Your deepest pleasures, like relationships, food, whatever, will turn around and inflict the largest pain. Where is love in that? It's so funny hearing that this is a love simulator from a person who suffers constantly, as basically everyone else here, depending on how well they distract themselves from their pain.

What you said is sensible and you got my attention.

Notice that Leo never actually tells you the larger plan. The plan that is supposed to maximize love is never explained, you only believe that it is there, even though your direct expetience, again and again, for thousands of lifetimes, shows you otherwise.

I did notice it. He proclaimed he accomplished absolute omniscience. xD

It would have been more accurate if he replaced "omniscience" with something else.

Well, look and evaluate - is it full of perfectly loving experiences, bliss, pleasure, or the opposite? If you saw all the pain and suffering you experienced for the last thousand years - you would be disgusted at the idea that there is a meta plan of love.

I see what you mean. I hate to say it, but I feel as if I have been metaphorically crucified for many years.

When I look at the suffering of others, I feel overwhelmed with repulsion. Then I ask myself whether God is really good and loving.

It's only God who feels constant joy and love from his dream creation. Its creatures are suffering and dissatisfied. Many are horrified, thinking it's a nightmare.

Long long ago Gnostics and Valentinians realized that this world in not the creation of a God, but of Demiurge or a Demon. Jesus in A Course in Miracles says the same, if you are able to comprehend that scripture, although he calls the creator of this world ego instead of demiurge.

This is a common belief among Christians, especially Catholics. But who created the Demon or Devil? It can be explained as God created the universe via the Devil or Ego. God is partly evil, regardless.

To understand the reason behind the creation of the universe, feel free to read the Dissapearance of the Universe by Gary Renard, it's just an explanation of ACIM, but a very clear one. You can tell Leo never read it, or he wouldn't be talking the way he is. It will transform your thinking if you study it, I promise. It's the only book you need. I've read all the books from Leo's booklist and none of them come even close, actually, all of them are full of falsehood. And isnt it funny that ACIM is the only book Leo never really read from his booklist? You can't just jump to the workbook, as he did, since the text has all the juice.

How did you know he didn't read it? He might have read it but thought it was spiritual garbage.

I haven't read a book in many years. Now I'm reading one because your post caught my attention. I hope this is not another spiritual garbage. I have enough of that. 

Oh, let's say you do open your eyes and want to escape these endless psycho dreams, here's the only method to do so: let go of everything this world has to offer, simply sit in your room and be still. Let go of all thoughts, choose silence again and again and you will come back home. It's that simple. Remember, enlightenment, heaven, God, Self, is not perfectly visible now only because you are constantly doing things to cover it up. When you stop doing everything - it will happen. It takes some time, like up to a year of perfect non-doing, but that is a cheap price to pay, since you sacrifice endless pain for endless love. 

Have you let go of everything the world has to offer? If so, why are you still alive and made this post? Food, water, electricity, computer, and the internet are things the world offer.

Regardless, I have covered 15% of the book. What the author thought to himself below has crossed my mind many times since I was a teenager.

I had a natural resistance to the idea God hadn’t created the world since I’d been told something else all my life, but as I thought about it I realized that the idea answered a lot of questions. I’d always wondered how God could allow so much pain, suffering, and horror in the world, and how good people could often be put through unspeakable hell. If what Arten and Pursah said was true, it would mean that God had nothing to do with any of it. This somehow made God seem less fearful.

I think I will finish reading this "out of this world" book. xD

To be honest, I feel fear thinking of what I might realize which can cause significant destruction to my worldview and spiritual insights. But I want and need to know the truth. 

All the pain and suffering creates magnitudes of beauty that are far above anything you understand.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

27 minutes ago, jimwell said:

How did you know he didn't read it? He might have read it but thought it was spiritual garbage.

I haven't read a book in many years. Now I'm reading one because your post caught my attention. I hope this is not another spiritual garbage. I have enough of that. 

Have you let go of everything the world has to offer? If so, why are you still alive and made this post? Food, water, electricity, computer, and the internet are things the world offer.

Regardless, I have covered 15% of the book. What the author thought to himself below has crossed my mind many times since I was a teenager.

I think I will finish reading this "out of this world" book. xD

To be honest, I feel fear thinking of what I might realize which can cause significant destruction to my worldview and spiritual insights. But I want and need to know the truth. 

@jimwellI know he didnt read it because he said so himself when he introducted the book in his book list. Also, if he read it he would be significantly wiser.

Don't worry, DU and ACIM are the two most important books on this planet. You will probably be quite grateful to me for introducing them to you if you grasp them.  

I've let go of my family, all relationships, all goals, work, 99% of entertainment, and on and on. I have a few things left to let go, which I am in the process of doing.

You are right in suspecting that if you do go all the way with these teachings, they will destroy most of your prior spiritual insights. But why would you be afraid? You will finally know the truth. It will set you free and it's not just a cliche saying. 

Happy to see someone putting his first steps along the path to true knowledge. Cheers!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

6 minutes ago, vibv said:

All the pain and suffering creates magnitudes of beauty that are far above anything you understand.

This is obviously not true. Only people tricked by Leo believe this.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

20 hours ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

20 hours ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

let go of everything this world has to offer, simply sit in your room and be still. Let go of all thoughts, choose silence again 

@CoolDreamThanks and yet you are here, interesting ?

Do you not see the contradiction in your actions and just by posting on here proves you don't just need to "sit in silence?" You can't help but try to "save" us from the bad man Leo. 

Edited by itsadistraction

20 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

@CoolDreamThanks and yet you are here, interesting ?

Do you not see the contradiction in your actions and just by posting on here proves you don't just need to "sit in silence?" You can't help but try to "save" is from the bad man Leo. 

I'll go all in on meditation shortly (days), just wanted to share my knowledge before Mahasamadhi 

9 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Holy scriptures are not just concepts and theories and interpretations. It's about Grace and the Words of Truth that carry a certain influence that is way beyond just the intelectual entertainment. Such books have metaphysical properties that stimulate the opening and healing of the heart. It plants seeds of awakening. It purifies the mind. And it is a way, a portal so to speak, through which one can tap into certain states of consciouness, and make a connection with certain beings to receive their grace, support and guidence. Such tools for transformation deserve to be honored and not pissed on.

That was my other personality typing all that shit and was under the influence. I was hoping nobody paid it any mind when I woke up this morning. I remembered typing it, but it wasn't from my normal level-headed self, or semi-levelled. Oh Aeriel, you need a spanking.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

28 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That was my other personality typing all that shit and was under the influence. I was hoping nobody paid it any mind when I woke up this morning. I remembered typing it, but it wasn't from my normal level-headed self, or semi-levelled. Oh Aeriel, you need a spanking.

All of us are your other personalities.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

All of us are your other personalities.

Lol. Oh boy. I wonder which one of you that was.?

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wow, nice... something. Nice response:)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Wow, nice... something. Nice response:)

❤️

This post is far more deluded than anything I've heard coming out of Leo's mouth.

9 hours ago, Gnosis said:

This post is far more deluded than anything I've heard coming out of Leo's mouth.

That's very constructive and argument-based, good job.

@CoolDreamThanks I get what your point of view is: The world created by ego is evil and we need to overcome it through spirituality/truth. I don't think it contradicts what Leo says. He always says that selfishness exists. The more selfless you become, the more godlike you are. The more selfish a person is, the more he acts like a devil. The result can be seen on planet earth (wars, starvation, business scams etc.)

You overcome this devilry by realizing truth. 

From what I understand it works like this:

We are in "earth school".

Most people incarnate are free souls with an intention to learn certain lessons. They need to take the curriculum as Ram Dass says.

Some more experienced souls incarnate to also learn some lessons but mainly to awaken others. If I were God, I'd cast myself down to darkness and separation in order to free myself from delusion and find out all over again that I am love/truth/all powerful. It's just so juicy to realize and fun to play.

Don't discredit Leo for his suffering. All the great saints suffered immensely. Dolores Cannon says in one of her transcriptions that the line for disabled/sick peoples bodies is longer and than the one for the normal ones.

Why is that? Suffering erodes your ego slowly and binds you to the truth. It's the best catalyst there is.

How I see my life purpose: I'm here to master my emotional state/frequency independent of circumstances. Help yourself and then help others.. or be the white dot in the YinYang symbol, i.e. the opportunity for truth in the dark. God isn't evil, there is always the opportunity to realize god.

Bashar and some others said it: Earth is hard.

So cheers to you brave bastards for coming down here. 

Sometimes I'm tired of this shit too and wonder why I was so foolish to incarnate here lol. God forgets quickly, the greedy motherfucker.

Edited by Marten98

@Marten98 neither Bashar, nor Dolares, nor Ram Dass, nor Leo understand the reason behind the creation of the universe and what is happening here now.

There are no souls.

It's absurd to think that you are standing in line to incarnate to suffer.

While we are on the topic of incarnation - the last lifetime is relatively good, I had the most beautiful and loving partner, attractive body, freedom in financial sense, and many other things that the world deems valuable. Yet, I am the first in line to leave this illusion, so your argument regarding suffering doesn't hold.  

I am the first in line to leave because I have true wisdom, I know what is happening here. 

Maybe someone will read the book I recommended and will open their eyes to the absurdity Leo teaches. Sure God is what Leo says God is, but the universe is not here for the reason he believes.

I am, sadly, unable to open the eyes of people either here or on other platforms, as they think they know already.  

Anyway, started to feel the first flavours of bliss, that's why I haven't visited this forum in days and won't be doing so in the future. 

Buckle up, I plan to end this shabang in a year or a few, so do what you want in that time, since when I awaken, the universe will dissapear. :P

On 01/10/2023 at 8:02 PM, CoolDreamThanks said:

I'll go all in on meditation shortly (days), just wanted to share my knowledge before Mahasamadhi 

I hope your are joking about Mahasamadhi!

10 minutes ago, An young being said:

I hope your are joking about Mahasamadhi!

It's the only thing I care about. Hardly a joke.

Just now, CoolDreamThanks said:

It's the only thing I care about. Hardly a joke.

What do you mean by that? I mean 'Mahasamadhi'

Just now, An young being said:

What do you mean by that? I mean 'Mahasamadhi'

Doesn't matter. Good luck.

@CoolDreamThanks please post one more thing to leave your post count at 69.

Thank you!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI