mr_engineer

How to shit-test a woman for man-hate

56 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Intuition is supposed to bring us together, not take us apart. The intuitive, healthy women that I've met don't use this word. Instead, they choose to take responsibility for how they feel. They don't use verbiage like 'they made me feel this'. They take responsibility for their own triggers. 

This BS is just man-hate. And how dare they ruin someone's reputation based on their own subjective feelings?! That cannot be healthy. We just have to not enable it and take a stand against it. 

The man-women war is going to continue long after you are gone. What you are referring to is called misandry. It's not a known term because there is a bias against speaking up for the emotional pain of men. But guess who created that paradigm? Men. The very cultural issues that men get angry with women about men created. 

Masculinity being about stoicism, and invulnerability is something has been propagated for decades in various forms of media by men. Comic book heroes, action movie heroes etc are majority written by men. So the very problem you take issue with for women not caring about the feelings of men....guess who created that problem? So while you are correct that men and women should not use gender slurs (unless they don't care lol) in their daily interactions with each other let's not act like this is a problem of women only, men helped create this dynamic.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

58 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Woman-hate: When a woman struggles to get paid.

Don't mind me.

Could come up with a lame formula for both cases. I see potential here. 

I'mfucked-hate: when a human struggles both to get laid and to get paid. 

Edited by UnbornTao

4 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Could come up with a lame formula for both cases. I see potential here. 

I'mfucked-hate: when a human struggles to both get laid and paid. 

;) 

I'm fucked-hate: When a woman gets fucked and doesn't get paid.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm fucked-hate: When a woman gets fucked and doesn't get paid.

Fair enough.

im just contemplating, maybe to answer the question you could test it by pretending to be a man-hater and see what she believes lol 

"i fucking hate men they're just sexual abusers"

lol

legit though ?

also i think maybe just testing for people based on their vibe and energy. if they hold strong hate and negativity that could just be the wrong place 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Man-hate: when a man struggles to get laid.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Woman-hate: When a woman struggles to get paid.

Now that's a TikTok/YT Shorts meme that's begging to blowup xDxD

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

The man-women war is going to continue long after you are gone. What you are referring to is called misandry. It's not a known term because there is a bias against speaking up for the emotional pain of men. But guess who created that paradigm? Men. The very cultural issues that men get angry with women about men created. 

Masculinity being about stoicism, and invulnerability is something has been propagated for decades in various forms of media by men. Comic book heroes, action movie heroes etc are majority written by men. So the very problem you take issue with for women not caring about the feelings of men....guess who created that problem? So while you are correct that men and women should not use gender slurs (unless they don't care lol) in their daily interactions with each other let's not act like this is a problem of women only, men helped create this dynamic.

Men didn’t choose that lol.  Nature did. He just need to get out of the victim mindset. Get his balls out of the protection foil and use them. 

Misunderstandings on both sides. That's all.

Very few tests are accurate. Bringing about expected results is a much better test.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There is another mistake that men have made. And that is, to turn into such weak little simps (post women's sexual revolution) that we've spoiled the women, to the degree that women have no qualms coming on camera and saying 'the biggest problem with society is men'. Like, why does she have no fear of getting cancelled when she says that?! If I got on camera and said 'the biggest problem with society is women' (which, in case yall are wondering, I don't actually believe), I would get cancelled. 

This is the other side of the coin of the mistake men have made. Yes, they've regulated each other with BS rules that women have been emboldened to hold them to. But, what they've also done, is not regulate women at all! It's a double-standard that is a result of simping. And, women played into this by calling all fair criticism of women 'misogyny'. And, the simps bought into it. The result? You have OnlyFans girls who make millions off of simps who they themselves hate! 

It is true that women have faced some BS stigmas in the past. Having said that, the solution is not to eradicate all stigmas. Man-hate has to become the new stigma. We have to regulate women for this attitude. I don't care which shit-tests you use, I talk about one that I think works. But sniff it out and boycott them, abandon them, isolate them. They deserve nothing from you. Collectively, we have to crack down on it and take action against it. 

Edited by mr_engineer

3 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Having said that, the solution is not to eradicate all stigmas. Man-hate has to become the new stigma

why not both?

Men and women are meant to cooperate, not hate each other. Why not propagate more of that? Why don't you work on becoming a man who can elevate simps to manhood so that they can cooperate with women, while also becoming a man yourself who cooperates with women so that they can not hate you? Wouldn't that be a wise course of action, proving this *man-hate* itself wrong? 

Man, I wish you could meet a lovely lady in your life who would be able to change your mind on this. All these darts of projection you shoot at basically everyone are hurting them.

18 minutes ago, Norbert Somogyi said:

Men and women are meant to cooperate, not hate each other. Why not propagate more of that?

That is what I'm doing. 

18 minutes ago, Norbert Somogyi said:

Why don't you work on becoming a man who can elevate simps to manhood so that they can cooperate with women, while also becoming a man yourself who cooperates with women so that they can not hate you?

That is the entire problem, that they're co-operating with the wrong women. They have to figure out who they should co-operate with! 

19 minutes ago, Norbert Somogyi said:

Wouldn't that be a wise course of action, proving this *man-hate* itself wrong? 

If this is a 'theory' for you that can be 'proven wrong', fine, you don't have to buy it. There are those of us who have experienced it first-hand, though. We can't disprove our lived experience. 

19 minutes ago, Norbert Somogyi said:

Man, I wish you could meet a lovely lady in your life who would be able to change your mind on this. All these darts of projection you shoot at basically everyone are hurting them.

I have met a lot of lovely ladies who basically agree with me. Who think that feminism has gone too far and that the anti-male movement must stop. 

This is an example of the pro-masculinity movement, when women side with men. 

On 29.9.2023 at 11:24 PM, mr_engineer said:

It's because of the white-knightery on the part of authority-figures across the board. 

My point is, there is a concerted war being waged on male sexuality. And this is how we protect ourselves against it. 

The war is in your head. You should get off the internet for a bit.

That is what I'm doing. 

That's good that you do, I believe you do in certain contexts. However it just doesn't seem to reflect on the attitude you are exhibiting on the forum for the most part. Cooperation is not necessarily the first word that comes to mind. Granted, others are also to blame.

From my point of view, It's as if you are looking for some sort of foundation for your worldview and you twist certain disagreements in that direction.  Those end up being sarcastic comments and sometimes even cherry-picked arguments to justify your view, resulting in pain and making others uncomfortable (sometimes even worse). In a sense sometimes you end up propagating pain that cause potentially hate, which you can use as a justification to strengthen your worldview. However using their understandable reaction to this pain&discomfort that you inflict on others with your own frustration as a justification for one's worldview (be it man-hate or anything) is far from being cooperational in my view.

That is the entire problem, that they're co-operating with the wrong women. They have to figure out who they should co-operate with! 

Yes it is healthy to have standards in regards to the type of characters you surround yourself with, however there's no need to look down on the rest or spread hate towards them. In case you don't have the capacity to appreciate some people or at least be willing to listen & understanding, just let them be. I understand this is the internet and it is hard to avoid the urge to share one's opinions and worldviews, but c'mon. The hate you spread about these man-hater women sometimes end up becoming justifications for them to continue to do so. Each part spreading hate about the other, justifying the others' hate. It is a hellish cycle. 

If this is a 'theory' for you that can be 'proven wrong', fine, you don't have to buy it. There are those of us who have experienced it first-hand, though. We can't disprove our lived experience. 

Nah, I don't think of this as a theory. I have some first-hand experience in relation to being called a creep or being ignored by women I approached, but I didn't twist it justifying a worldview where all women hate men or that specific woman would hate men in general. These experiences were painful, but they made me reflect and I ended up being more understanding of my flaws and women in general. Nowadays I can get along with them just fine, and if something bad happens I can laugh it off or at worst just let it be and go on my way. I have other issues related to this, but they require deep inner work to solve & heal.

These self-proclaimed feminists do exist, (I may be a little biased since where I live I have yet to meet them, it is mostly on the internet I see (especially if you intentionally look for them, duh)) and I find it best to spend as little effort & time with them as possible. Don't be irritable towards them neither, don't justify their hate further.

I also can see how the current multi-faceted dynamics that are in place are perpetuating an increasing disconnect between people and themselves, and consequentially between genders. However the solution doesn't seem to be agression, but first a holistic understanding of the issue and being strategist about your actions to solve it. Even if a part of you genuinely wants to do something about this (which I can see you do), there are other parts of you that end up working against it (even if well-intended). This is what Daniel Schmachtenberger would call governance at the level of the self and where shadow work/IFS comes into play.

I have met a lot of lovely ladies who basically agree with me. Who think that feminism has gone too far and that the anti-male movement must stop.

That's good to hear! I don't want to discourage you about sharing the message, but I hope you could be more strategic about it and see the flaws of your current approach.

@Norbert Somogyi I understand your criticisms of my approach. I reflected on why I have this approach. And here's why. 

I believe that there is a lot of value in understanding how man-haters play victim-control dramas and get simps and white-knights to come to their rescue. They play on other people's protective instincts and weaponize it to demonize you and ruin your reputation. I have no mercy for this behavior and I think it is important to tell people that this kind of thing happens. 

Women are physically weaker than men and run greater risks on a physical level, face more threats on a physical level. It is very easy for some women to totally blame men for this, totally make men responsible for their safety and if you even look at them the wrong way, demonize you for it. This is not because 'women are more emotional', it's because they feel entitled to men being protective of them, because 'that's what a real man does'. So, on the one hand, when they see some men only being protective towards women they're sexually interested in, they think 'men only want sex, men are pigs who sexually objectify women' and you get this man-hating rhetoric. On the other hand, when they face actual issues with predators, they blame the good men for not doing anything about it and they equate 'nice guy' with 'weak guy' and you get that man-hating rhetoric. The way they practically deal with it is to become very controlling and enforcing of social norms and anyone who doesn't behave within those norms is a 'creep'. (Doesn't help them in dating, because only simps will play their game. Actually masculine guys don't play by their social rules, don't fall for the shit-tests, they set their own social rules.) And some of these women will even do actually despicable things to you, like falsely accuse you or play victim-control dramas in which they involve everybody else in your relationship and talk shit about you to them. 

The solution for them would be: 

• Recognize that they need men to protect them, see through the BS of 'women don't need men', 
  • Stop being codependent in relationships and develop a sense of self, sexually, so that they stop putting up with narcissistic men, 
  • Develop a deeper understanding of masculinity and femininity so that they understand what's possible and what the true role of men is in their lives, 
  • Figure out how to be authentically feminine and make something work with the men who embody this version of masculinity. 

They're not hopeless cases by any means, they can fix this. We just have to recognize that this is the reality of a lot of women around us and focus on guiding them through this process, so that the quality of our own relationships improves and we get to have some sanity.