r0ckyreed

Why My Hand Cannot Grasp Itself

194 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

When they say: I am God imagining this, I think that they have not passed that door. or when they say: you are alone. These two statements are made by the self.  If the self were gone, these two statements are meaningless.

Shhhh. You are spoiling the fun Spirit is having with the God-Self.  

But now: Good Night!

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Leo Gura 

In your experiences, is there a total openness? let's say spotless mystical ecstasy, perfection.

There's that and much beyond.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I am God imagining this, I think that they have not passed that door. or when they say: you are alone. These two statements are made by the self.  If the self were gone, these two statements are meaningless.

Yes! Both are identities generated to fit the experience.

The statements and conclusions also happen in experience. They only exist as that. There is no meaning beyond the statement/conclusion aside from just being a statement/conclusion about experience. The experience does not need a statement or conclusion to exist, and it actually includes any statements and conclusions inside itself.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

17 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Yes! Both are identities generated to fit the experience.

The statements and conclusions also happen in experience. They only exist as that. There is no meaning beyond the statement/conclusion aside from just being a statement/conclusion about experience. The experience does not need a statement or conclusion to exist, and it actually includes any statements and conclusions inside itself.

They are structures. all structures are just mental constructions. They are the way we compartmentalize reality. It is a function of our mind to manage the environment. Without that function we would still exist, as you said. that function is the self. to drop the self is to leave the structures completely, as if they did not exist. everything spills and mixes, there is no solidity or definition in anything. nothing can be named, defined, grasped. that is the reality of existence, fluid.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's that and much beyond.

Interesting, seeing as deep as possible is what I want.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some of it is stuff I've talked about in the videos but which hasn't been grasped at enough depth.

But also I am sharing new insights here on the forum. You are right that I have not explained it in depth yet. I use this forum to throw out brand new insights before I fully develop them, since that takes time.

Thanks for clarifying. Looking forward to your future material!

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

They are structures. all structures are just mental constructions. They are the way we compartmentalize reality. It is a function of our mind to manage the environment. Without that function we would still exist, as you said. that function is the self. to drop the self is to leave the structures completely, as if they did not exist. everything spills and mixes, there is no solidity or definition in anything. nothing can be named, defined, grasped. that is the reality of existence, fluid.

They aren't just mental constructions. They are mental constructions. A device to create.

We are creators.

Wouldn't that be amazing? What's the best thing that could happen? Or what would be the best universe to live in? What would be the best, most beautiful explanation for what you're experiencing?

Realizing the eternal now is amazing! But you have still no idea what this is.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

He sounds much better since he changed his photo. He removed his face and removed his ego. now he sounds straight to the point

LMFAO

This forum is falling apart. Or awakening.

What’s the difference!

Edited by Yimpa

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

On 9/30/2023 at 9:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

The mistake you're making is that just because you're using concepts or thoughts or language to aid your understanding does not negate or undermine the understand nor it potential absoluteness.

You can use a ladder to climb on a rooftop, and that does not negate the fact that you've got a view now from the roof.

This is a critical mistake that nondualists and Buddhists make. They are not intelligent enough to understand that you can use relative mental constructs to achieve Absolute Understandings.

If you become conscious enough, your mind will itself become Absolute and you will be able to grasp all parts of yourself with perfect clarity.

I think that the point I am trying to make is that there is no knowledge/understanding without some point of view/reference/experience. Knowledge seems to be experienced relatively. The Absolute already knows all because it is all. The part is trying to grasp the whole, and I think knowledge/understand is a function of a part trying to become united with the whole. This is what I mean by understanding is not absolute because The Absolute does not need to understand because it already Is. I think understanding can lead to the Absolute even if it is relative to the living entity and one’s level of development. 

I will continue to keep my mind open to the possibility of having Absolute Understanding. I think what I mean is that when I am dead and in the Godhead, there is nothing to understand because I am dead and don’t exist. But when the Universe is experiencing a fractured part of itself, that part has the possibility of understanding. I don’t know if this applies to all parts. For instance, I don’t know whether it is possible for an ant to awaken to its nature. You seem confident that the human form is able to grasp the Universe. I am not so certain but will keep my mind open to it. I think that just like an ant has inevitable understanding limitations, I think the same applies to humans. I am just entertaining these thoughts, and am curious what you think. Are there certain inevitable understanding limitations for the human experience?

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

LMFAO

This forum is falling apart. Or awakening.

What’s the difference!

Let's just say you underestimate projection. Prepared to be projected upon you stay on here long enough. You'll be accused of so many things you'll think it's witch trials.org.

This forum is good for shadow work as fragile egos abound and your shadow will roar at you. Good to know where your weak spots are. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

32 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I think that the point I am trying to make is that there is no knowledge/understanding without some point of view/reference/experience. Knowledge seems to be experienced relatively. The Absolute already knows all because it is all. The part is trying to grasp the whole, and I think knowledge/understand is a function of a part trying to become united with the whole. This is what I mean by understanding is not absolute because The Absolute does not need to understand because it already Is. I think understanding can lead to the Absolute even if it is relative to the living entity and one’s level of development. 

I will continue to keep my mind open to the possibility of having Absolute Understanding. I think what I mean is that when I am dead and in the Godhead, there is nothing to understand because I am dead and don’t exist. But when the Universe is experiencing a fractured part of itself, that part has the possibility of understanding. I don’t know if this applies to all parts. For instance, I don’t know whether it is possible for an ant to awaken to its nature. You seem confident that the human form is able to grasp the Universe. I am not so certain but will keep my mind open to it. I think that just like an ant has inevitable understanding limitations, I think the same applies to humans. I am just entertaining these thoughts, and am curious what you think. Are there certain inevitable understanding limitations for the human experience?

Idk because I'm not that advanced yet, but I think you have some things right and some not so accurate. You said when you're dead you won't exist. I don't think you can exist and then not exist, you just change form. You also said the Absolute already knows all because it is all. I don't think that's accurate because isn't that what it's doing now, getting to know what it's not? How can something know itself if it is itself? It can only perceive from itself. Just my two cents. I could be wrong too because I'm learning this shit too.

One Love....

7 hours ago, vibv said:

Realizing the eternal now is amazing! But you have still no idea what this is.

What is? Do you go beyond of the conceptual mind? How? Do you access mystical states on a regular basis? How?

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Let's just say you underestimate projection. Prepared to be projected upon you stay on here long enough. You'll be accused of so many things you'll think it's witch trials.org.

That’s the trick. If you have to constantly be defensive about what others are telling you, then that is a sign that something within you needs to change.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This forum is good for shadow work as fragile egos abound and your shadow will roar at you. Good to know where your weak spots are. 

Just like how NBA teams don’t face high school basketball teams. That would be counterproductive and lack growth for everyone involved (assuming they both played at peak performance).

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

. I don’t know if this applies to all parts. For instance, I don’t know whether it is possible for an ant to awaken to its nature. You seem confident that the human form is able to grasp the Universe

9 hours ago, vibv said:

An ant understands everything because otherwise it couldn't be an ant. only that it lacks a conceptual mind, it is directly, but to be it has to be an extremely complex organized pattern of reality. This is the true understanding, to be.

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

just completely dropping the self. eliminate the center that perceives, which is the recipient of the experience, this is the door without a door. the door is you. When they say: I am God imagining this, I think that they have not passed that door. or when they say: you are alone. These two statements are made by the self.  If the self were gone, these two statements are meaningless.

Exactly. That is true freedom. And nondual Unity. And coming home. Resting AS the Ocean, BEING It. Not just being a big and high wave that considers/feels itself nondual and sees and understands many of the other waves/manifestation. But truly being the Ocean and trying to stabilize that 24/7 as much as possible.

And then, if one is so inclined, one can go wave-watching, wave-understanding, wave-surfing, helping wave-self-discovery, .... Whatever one is inclined to do. 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is? Do you go beyond of the conceptual mind? How? Do you access mystical states on a regular basis? How?

Both. With and without psychedelics. Other means are contemplation, inquiry and just dropping all concepts for a moment and just be.

It‘s building up since over 10 years, getting deeper and deeper. It really started with an awakening to eternity after an LSA trip that lead to massive fear and panic attacks for many years.

Then I adopted meditation, read eckhart tolle etc. until I managed to just witness my fear at some point during deep meditation. After that it didn’t affect me as much anymore 

Then later I had a deep awakening without any substances where I realized LOVE (as a glimpse) for the first time. After that it felt like downloading a lot of information from the universe and a lot of things were restructured over the course of many weeks.

Another awakening into trans-rationality and infinity (or not-finiteness and unlimitedness), I don’t know the chronology exactly.

And then a whole lot of trips with various other moments of awakening to various degrees.

Most recently I had an awakening to Absolute Solipsism, where it was ABSOLUTELY clear that it’s all me. I even could decide how I want to continue.

But yeah, to answer your question, I’m not bound by rationality and concepts since a long time ago. But I can and love to use my mind extensively as a tool for creation.

my music

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is? 

I said "what this is".

I don't know either, but I know what it's not: Everything you think it is.

Beyond that I got glimpses. That is enough to know that nobody here knows what's up. Except maybe very few. Can't really say much else about it because it's beyond words and it would sound like nonsense to you anyway.

I'll say so much: The potential of Humanity is greater than is possible to imagine.

my music

14 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Death and Resurrection. Gateless Gate. Nothing lost but an illusion. Which meant the world before, but was only contraction in essence. And then…

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

When they say: I am God imagining this, I think that they have not passed that door. or when they say: you are alone. These two statements are made by the self.  If the self were gone, these two statements are meaningless.

Poor old Mara. He never knew what hit him!

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Exactly. That is true freedom. And nondual Unity. And coming home. Resting AS the Ocean, BEING It. Not just being a big and high wave that considers/feels itself nondual and sees and understands many of the other waves/manifestation. But truly being the Ocean and trying to stabilize that 24/7 as much as possible.

And then, if one is so inclined, one can go wave-watching, wave-understanding, wave-surfing, helping wave-self-discovery, .... Whatever one is inclined to do. 

You can repeat that as many times as you want and no one will listen to you because everyone prefers to remain attached to the self and enlarge it by turning it into a god. Nobody wants to let the self fall and if you tell them too much they will become violent. The self will become violent, because you are threatening it. 

3 hours ago, vibv said:

Most recently I had an awakening to Absolute Solipsism, where it was ABSOLUTELY clear that it’s all me. I even could decide how I want to continue.

That is what I mean. Absolute solipsism is neither false nor true, it is a realization of the self. like all other realizations. absolute love, what is it? Why give that name to reality? Should reality be framed within the word love? who does this? everything is done by the self. The self is an illusion, it is impossible to see it from the self. There is no solipsism because there is no self that is alone, there is infinite reality, it is completely impersonal. You cannot understand this because the one who understands it is the self, as @Water by the River says, it is the door without a door, so by understanding solipsism and absolute love, you are making the door stronger, wider, impossible to break. Now the door is God, and you don't want to break it, you just want to make it heavier. This is greed, and the result is imbalance. True realization, letting go of the self, is total joy. Understanding what the self is requires having let it fall into the void several times. It is an act of generosity. This understanding is total freedom