BlackPhil

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Not you.

221 posts in this topic

Jesus Christ is that blasphemy?  It is a background story for the dream. Good luck with that. God Jesus you and me are one.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

@BlackPhil

19 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior. You all have to repent from the teachings here, its demonic deception even if Leo isnt aware of it himself.

I recently got saved by Jesus, got miracly healed from both addictions and physical/mental problems over night. Aswell as got demons cast out of me (been into some occult practices).

Been through all the "you are god" teachings. Done DMT, Ayahuasca and other psychedelics alot bofore. Its all false and demonic. Its deception on a level you cannot grasp. Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. We cannot save ourselves.

Jesus Christ was not only some "enlightened prophet" but he was/and is God who came and lived without sin, died on the cross to pay for our sins and then rose from the dead. That is the truth. Jesus Christ is the truth. Stop chasing truth by psycheledics and new age stuff. Its all lies from the Devil trying to mislead you. God showed his love for you by dying for you.

Hell is real, demons are real.

Without Christ's salvation hell is the destination for us because we are sinful and not holy enough to be compatible with God. We are in a fallen state and we need to be purified. Search for Jesus Christ instead of focusing on youself and your own enlightment. I got a real experience of Christ without any psychedelics and it was more powerful and more real than any DMT-trip or anything like that. Completely changed my life. I always thought christians were fools but no, its the truth.

Search for Jesus to save your soul.

Oh, you're back! I thought Leo banned you out of the forums for posting occult topics. How'd you get back? 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not conscious that it is a hallucination. That's the issue.

That's a story you create for yourself.

I don't live in your story.

I don't need to escape anywhere. I'm always with God wherever I go.

Youre still limited in this "reality" when you come down from tripping. There are certain rules we are bound to as humans. Same goes for the place we go to next.

Im just saying. Salvation is found in Jesus Christ. Not through self.

Edited by BlackPhil

@BlackPhil Well I don't want to take any healing you received away from you, I'm happy for you. 

But I don't think you will have much luck here conversing people into your worldview. When I met Jesus he said everything's allright. He can't believe what they did to his teachings when he was gone

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@BlackPhil

On a more serious note, I do partly agree that some of the teachings, if you're interpreting from the more corrupt versions, do have  a disempowering effect on a person. Did some occult methods way back, and some of them can be empowering, the whole banishing ritual and middle pillar ritual feels really good, it felt that good that maybe that is what's referred to as Christ energy.

You can get cured from whatever youre suffering from today if you recieve Christ and accept him as your Lord and saviour. Its way more powerful than any new age healing or anything like that.

Its about humbling yourself. Our will to do it ourself caused our fall.

2 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Youre still limited in this "reality" when you come down from tripping. There are certain rules we are bound to as humans.

Of course.

Your Jesus doesn't change that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@BlackPhil

On a more serious note, I do partly agree that some of the teachings, if you're interpreting from the more corrupt versions, do have  a disempowering effect on a person. Did some occult methods way back, and some of them can be empowering, the whole banishing ritual and middle pillar ritual feels really good, it felt that good that maybe that is what's referred to as Christ energy.

They do work, but the spirit that is causing them to work is not the Holy spirit. Be very careful with anything that doesnt come from Christ.

@BlackPhil

1 minute ago, BlackPhil said:

You can get cured from whatever youre suffering from today if you recieve Christ and accept him as your Lord and saviour. Its way more powerful than any new age healing or anything like that.

Its about humbling yourself. Our will to do it ourself caused our fall.

You do sound like this guy, similar takes:

@BlackPhil

1 minute ago, BlackPhil said:

They do work, but the spirit that is causing them to work is not the Holy spirit. Be very careful with anything that doesnt come from Christ.

Yep, got the experiences needed to know which is which.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

Your Jesus doesn't change that.

The point is not to change that. Default destination for humanity is hell in this story. Because we rebelled and sinned against something eternaly holy. We can only be cleansed from sin through christ and thereby avoid that destiny.

You cannot escape it no matter how many experiences of oneness with the universe you get during this lifetime.

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Son of god = Jesus 

Before we recieve Christ and accept his work on the cross, we are sons of the Devil. And share same destination.

8 minutes ago, vibv said:

@BlackPhil Well I don't want to take any healing you received away from you, I'm happy for you. 

But I don't think you will have much luck here conversing people into your worldview. When I met Jesus he said everything's allright. He can't believe what they did to his teachings when he was gone

Im aware of that. But since Ive before shared the same worldview as the community here, before the salvation from Christ, I felt obliged to write it here. Perhaps it can save a few souls.

Im not here to argue.

@Leo Gura leo why do you allow such people on here, he's just spewing ideology without an ounce of self awareness. his degrading the quality of the forum.

How often did you took your mentioned psychedelics and what realizations you got from them ?

@Majed

4 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura leo why do you allow such people on here, he's just spewing ideology without an ounce of self awareness. his degrading the quality of the forum.

I know right? It's so counter intuitive, like how you debate scientists here:

5 minutes ago, Majed said:

Truth can stand on it's own. Truth cannot be degraded. Truth needs no defense. Maybe he just needs a reminder. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.