BuddhistLover

Leo's: Channel

14 posts in this topic

" I hope I haven't upset Leo Gura in the past that caused him to quit or anything.". 

Please come out of your meditation. Your brain needs to think again. Leo has over 40.000 posts here on this forum alone and over 1 Million subscribers. Do you know how many people of them have said nasty things to him? 

Edited by OBEler

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

1 hour ago, BuddhistLover said:

hope I haven't upset Leo Gura in the past that caused him to quit or anything.

Are you serious. After 400+ videos, a YT channel with over 1mil subscribers and creating a successful forum with thousands of hrs. of work and sacrifice and dedication, you think your saying something to him, that may upset him, would even be a consideration for him to quit. According to him, if I'm not mistaken, he has received death threats in the past and that didn't make him quit. C'mon, I know you're kidding to even have the thought that it was something you said.

Can't you see that if something was wrong and if he wasn't alright, us here on the Forum would be talking about it. Leo is fine. This shouldn't even be under the High Consciousness Resources section.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

He said he’s not quitting Actualized.org.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It was me, I told him he was a big poopy turd and caused him to quit ?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 hours ago, BuddhistLover said:

I hope I haven't upset Leo Gura in the past that caused him to quit or anything

Did you not see his latest blog video of him crying because of what you said?!?! You singlehandedly caused the man to give up ever uploading again. The actualized community banishes you!!!

Leo is on nofap retreat

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I can see how thread is gonna go. Lol

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I can see how thread is gonna go. Lol

Shhhh don't stop it...I'm here for all of it!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Shhhh don't stop it...I'm here for all of it!!

?

@Princess Arabia

On 2023-09-13 at 9:12 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Are you serious. After 400+ videos, a YT channel with over 1mil subscribers and creating a successful forum with thousands of hrs. of work and sacrifice and dedication, you think your saying something to him, that may upset him, would even be a consideration for him to quit. According to him, if I'm not mistaken, he has received death threats in the past and that didn't make him quit. C'mon, I know you're kidding to even have the thought that it was something you said.

Can't you see that if something was wrong and if he wasn't alright, us here on the Forum would be talking about it. Leo is fine. This shouldn't even be under the High Consciousness Resources section.

What if he's one of those who sent a death threat, and feeling guilty?:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Princess Arabia

What if he's one of those who sent a death threat, and feeling guilty?:ph34r:

Maybe. He already edited his original post so he's acting suspect already. Hmmm. His name says it all. This could be a rat race about to start. Why you start me up @Danioover9000. I done forgot about this post. 

Butt Leooooo! Get your ass off the toilet!!!!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI