BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Water by the River As for you. You will never Awaken until you first realize that you are a meditation rat.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm the only one here who understands what Awakening is. And it's Beauitiful.

Why are you Enlightend guys so ugly?

Your Enlightenment is just lipstick on a pig.

:D

On 15.9.2023 at 11:43 AM, Water by the River said:
On 15.9.2023 at 11:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's why I make it easy for you guys, by being an asshole ;)

Make it harder. 

Ever considered making it harder? ;) 

8 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Ever considered making it harder? ;)

I am doing my utmost to make God easy for you, since you are a spiritual cripple.

But you are incorrigible.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

What about my second question, are you a solipsist ? 

On an Absolute Level, yes.

But in my opinion pushing that concept is not helpful because it will just lead to ego=God inflation on the way up to the mountain summit.

On the way up the mountain one wants to transcend the ego/separate-self (aka cut each and any arising constituting the separate-self off before it elaborates/fully rises in Awareness). Inflating the ego/separate-self and its narcissism is the opposite of that. That just stops the ascend, or generating Awakened Nondual States.

And on the mountain summit its obvious anyway.

One doesn't need this concept on the path up the summit in any way, as all meditation system align on.

@Princess Arabia

On 13/9/2023 at 2:04 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I see even you intellectuals on the forum disagreeing with what Awakening/Enlightenment is, but still in an intelligent/intellectual manner

A property of infinity. We agree in most things but it's just not funny to talk about what we agree, hence the discussions to push our limits and find truth.

I see even you intellectuals on the forum disagreeing with what Awakening/Enlightenment is, but still in an intelligent/intellectual manner

Intelligence, understanding or Jnana is not the only path to God but is the one that most people in this forum stick to.

Love and surrendering is another path. Industrial yoga and meditation another. 

Like even homeless, unintelligent, people who didnt go to school, don't have access to internet, or just downright poor. I think you get the drift, Are they able to reach Enlightenment without intellectually understanding it.

One could say that they get the same taste of icecream with a different flavour. They will defenitely won't get the pure mental grasping of reality but they would get other facets of the same oneness.

The most insane individuals are those that have mastered many paths to their final end. Which will get them to taste more flavours of the same ice cream. Most of such individuals are just naturally talented like RamaKrishna or Sri Anandamayi Ma.  How many flavours are there? Infinite.

This is a little analogy, don't get too attached to it but I do consider that in your current progress in the path will serve you right and give you some clarity. Maybe I would give another answer to another person. What helps some people in one point in their paths can destroy people in a different stage. I invite people in the forum to be more aware of this fact.

To make this short, it just seems like if certain things aren't available to you, you will be lost in the maize without understanding your true nature.

We don't make the rules, we just abide by them. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

9 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

On an Absolute Level, yes.

But in my opinion pushing that concept is not helpful because it will just lead to ego=God inflation on the way up to the mountain summit.

On the way up the mountain one wants to transcend the ego/separate-self (aka cut each and any arising constituting the separate-self off before it elaborates/fully rises in Awareness). Inflating the ego/separate-self and its narcissism is the opposite of that. That just stops the ascend, or generating Awakened Nondual States.

And on the mountain summit its obvious anyway.

One doesn't need this concept on the path up the summit in any way, as all meditation system align on.

Wdym it's not about pushing or needing any concept it's just true 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

6 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Today is really compliment-day. So I am not even asking for reasons/arguments beyond "its just like that".

Love is just like that.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Wdym it's not about pushing or needing any concept it's just true 

When you explain the concept of Solipsism to someone not fully enlightened, they will (and only can) misunderstand it in way that makes it untrue.

Because they are refering it to their highest self-image they have of themself, and that is not the Absolute (else they would be fully enlightened).

And when its not refered to a realized/experienced Absolute but to something arising in that (separate-self-Gestalt/Ego, Unity-state, whatever), it is just not true/the case.

8 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia

A property of infinity. We agree in most things but it's just not funny to talk about what we agree, hence the discussions to push our limits and find truth.

Intelligence, understanding or Jnana is not the only path to God but is the one that most people in this forum stick to.

Love and surrendering is another path. Industrial yoga and meditation another. 

One could say that they get the same taste of icecream with a different flavour. They will defenitely won't get the pure mental grasping of reality but they would get other facets of the same oneness.

The most insane individuals are those that have mastered many paths to their final end. Which will get them to taste more flavours of the same ice cream. Most of such individuals are just naturally talented like RamaKrishna or Sri Anandamayi Ma.  How many flavours are there? Infinite.

This is a little analogy, don't get too attached to it but I do consider that in your current progress in the path will serve you right and give you some clarity. Maybe I would give another answer to another person. What helps some people in one point in their paths can destroy people in a different stage. I invite people in the forum to be more aware of this fact.

^^^ It can only destroy you if you forget what you are. Many of you still think like humans on this path. How radical is your understanding of what you are. To really test the limits in Spirituality you will have to do some Insane stuff eventually. It's why this path is so dangerous. It's akin to fighting a dragon, many of you are too afraid to fight the dragon. 

Is it insane to fight the dragon? Yes. Is it insane that you created the dragon yourself to test yourself to see if you could be up to the challenge? Also yes. Why did you do it? To test your ability to love yourself after you wipe your memory of what you are.

Is it ingenious? Yes. It is a ridiculously genius plan. Wipe your memory. Convince yourself you are so human. And see if you can escape that mental limitation and remember what you are. And....hide your path behind all the bias/judgments you created which are held together by Love which is what makes all those biases....seem REAL. 

Ingenious design. You actually think you are human.....LOL. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

28 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

When you explain the concept of Solipsism to someone not fully enlightened, they will (and only can) misunderstand it in way that makes it untrue.

Because they are refering it to their highest self-image they have of themself, and that is not the Absolute (else they would be fully enlightened).

And when its not refered to a realized/experienced Absolute but to something arising in that (separate-self-Gestalt/Ego, Unity-state, whatever), it is just not true/the case.

You do agree that people have no POV just like in your dreams right ? That there's no outside your POV not even in some parallel dimension or whatever, that space and time are imaginary 

Edited by Loveeee

49 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

I know.

You think you know.

You don't know LOVE.

36 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

You do agree that people have no POV just like in your dreams right ? That there's no outside your POV not even in some parallel dimension or whatever, that space and time are imaginary 

The "people" have the exact same Pure Impersonal Consciousnes/Awareness as their essence as "you" and "I". That is an obvious fact once you realize your own True Being. There is only That Infinite Reality/Consciousness. You see and realize your own Impersonal Pure Being in them also. That is the meaning of True Nonduality. That is the source of love.

For the other "people": Notice the non-euclidian (infinite) space in the vision below. And now just forget all the other perspectives (forgetting not in time, but in space so to say). That is how you splice up Infinite Consciousness, and forget that YOU are all other beings/persepctives.

Marc Leavitt.jpg

The people/beings are just perspectives in Indras Great Net, reflecting each other, and that Impersonal Pure Infinite Consciousness/Awareness is the True You.

Every "other" appeance (of the world, such as a tree) you see as as its essence THAT Infinite Pure Impersonal Consciousness in a nondual way.

That is what becomes totally obvious with Full Enlightenment. There is only That/You.

"You do agree that people have no POV just like in your dreams right ?"

That is exactly the pretty nuts wrong interpretation of Solipsism. Why do you even talk to "others" if you hold that as true? Pretty unnecessary, isn't it? 

And space and time are of course imaginary.

But one more thing: If all is imaginary, everything is just as real as anything else. Because if there is only imagination, there are no degrees of "real". Including that sentence and this insight.

25 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

The "people" have the exact same Pure Impersonal Consciousnes/Awareness as their essence as "you" and "I". That is an obvious fact once you realize your own True Being. There is only That Infinite Reality/Consciousness. You see and realize your own Impersonal Pure Being in them also. That is the meaning of True Nonduality. That is the source of love.

For the other "people": Notice the non-euclidian (infinite) space in the vision below. And now just forget all the other perspectives (forgetting not in time, but in space so to say). That is how you splice up Infinite Consciousness, and forget that YOU are all other beings/persepctives.

Marc Leavitt.jpg

The people/beings are just perspectives in Indras Great Net, reflecting each other, and that Impersonal Pure Infinite Consciousness/Awareness is the True You.

Every "other" appeance (of the world, such as a tree) you see as as its essence THAT Infinite Pure Impersonal Consciousness in a nondual way.

That is what becomes totally obvious with Full Enlightenment. There is only That/You.

"You do agree that people have no POV just like in your dreams right ?"

That is exactly the pretty nuts wrong interpretation of Solipsism. Why do you even talk to "others" if you hold that as true? Pretty unnecessary, isn't it? 

And space and time are of course imaginary.

But one more thing: If all is imaginary, everything is just as real as anything else. Because if there is only imagination, there are no degrees of "real". Including that sentence and this insight.

7zfrgp.jpg

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You think you know.

You don't know LOVE.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't know that, is impossible that you know his realizations, as it's impossible for me to know yours. I just can imagine more or less what is in your mind with a huge margin of error. He is making you see a side of yourself: the need to think that others are deceived. In the link he posted you approve that quote from a Buddhist, you say that this guy has it. So why is Buddhism deception? Buddhism is very broad, it is not dogma, it cannot be all deception. There is a clear orientation to see the negative in others, rather than the positive. Obviously the negative exists, and if you focus completely on it...voila! you are above. but what do you achieve with that? Getting approval from you, even minimum, is more difficult than remove a tooth with pliers without anesthesia. Everything is a debate with destructive attitude. Imo would be much better to convince showing your higher realizations than putting down the others

Edited by Breakingthewall

32 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Marc Leavitt.jpg

"The raging nothing"... heh, I could name some people here on this forum who would 100% deserve that nickname. :P

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"The raging nothing"... heh, I could name some people here on this forum who would 100% deserve that nickname. :P

I just love this pic. Wish I could have it on my bedroom wall and wake up to it every morning, with a smile on my face. I already have the smile, the pic would just be an accent.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.