BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

This part is false.

Its heart part is correct. EVERYONE who focuses on the heart can reach God Consciousness. Why? Because it's your true nature. It's the ABSOLUTE which means its not bound by something as silly and petty as genetics. The only thing that seperates you from God-Consciousness is bias and fear of death. That's it. 

The bias part is the part that is tricky for most people. One of the barriers will be your hatred for humanity, which is equal to your hatred for your avatar. You won't even be able to drop the identity of human if you cannot let go of your hatred of your life and the people you have dealt with.

Also everyone on here is just splitting hairs.

1. God Realization is the final awakening in which you confirm you are God

2. Leo is just saying there are more ways to experience this Realization and with those experiences his

perspective/paradigm has shifted.

Both are right.

100% agree, it's not genetics, if whether people are willing to put in the work to dissolve and purify and realize they are God. Has little to do with genetics, although there is no denying some people are born more sensitive, open, "spiritual"

2 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Perhaps this is why he doesn't mention those things?

Nahhhh Ralston just aint conscious of God. That's why he didn't use the word God.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Someone better Awaken at the 1000th post o.O

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

50 minutes ago, Osaid said:

ahhhh Ralston just aint conscious of God.

You really think so? I have trouble beleiving he's not God-Realized

I wondered why so much attention keeps returning to this thread and reading the last handful of pages is really quite funny. It feels like a Seinfeld episode because it's about nothing but there's an ongoing circular argument about getting the big word salad.

You don't know what it is to experience infinite refill! No, the ingredients are an illusion. Idiots, none of you will taste absolute love.

It's too comical.

Just be at peace.

19 minutes ago, SOUL said:

It feels like a Seinfeld episode because it's about nothing but there's an ongoing circular argument about getting the big word salad.

CONCLUSION;

Leo doesn't actually understand what Enlightenment is

Ralston doesn't understand Love is

Conclusion: 

Notice how every enlightened person talks very similarly 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@BlessedLion  Someone doesn't need to understand anything for well being...just be it.

Understanding is merely scenery on the journey, well being is enjoying the trip.

For whatever that is worth to you.

Edited by SOUL

@SOUL Yeah, i appreciate the reminder. Honestly, all this trivial discussion about levels of awakening can give me a headache and forget to just enjoy the ride. 

It's finding that balance between becoming conscious and awakening, but also living the "dream" and enjoying it too

41 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Sarcasm

I was poking fun at Leo's standard that every teacher has to use the word "Love."

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

47 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

It's hard to fathom. But so is reality.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's it. I'm leaving here for good. Good God what a quagmire.

Everyone here claiming to be AWAKE

giggity giggity

Absolute Squidward quagmire...all out of here

Edited by SOUL

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The reality is extremely complex, you are extremely complex, don't you perceive it?

No it isn't. Your neurotic monkey mind makes it complex, because otherwise it would have no reason for even existing in the first place! But you (or rather reality) can exist without it, believe it or not!

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Try to understand, just for fun, and because it's a tool for freedom

Oh, I LOVE me some grand old fun! I just don't fall into the trap of mistaking the fun for something which is to be taken serious... and that is where true freedom lies. Which is why I always say that humour is the secret language of God, you see? Nobody is more deluded than he who cannot laugh about himself or others. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

17 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Absolute Squidward quagmire...all out of here

You're the least awake.  So don't even start..

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

.And of course GOD = YOU, Imagination = You, Reality = You.

"You" is a concept. Reality itself isn't.

?

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

It feels like a Seinfeld episode because it's about nothing but there's an ongoing circular argument about getting the big word salad.

Yup. Welcome to human existence! :D

Why so serious?

31 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yup. Welcome to human existence! :D

Now all jokes aside this dialogue was about something much deeper.  It was about whether or not you need Love to be awakened.  What is your thought?  According to the idiot it's all lower states of consciousness...even enlightenment itself.... Do you have any thoughts on the matter or do you just wanna chime in to poke fun?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This video here is exactly what Leo does not realize yet. When he says that he found something beyond enlightenment, he is saying that he found something beyond the absolute, but he has somehow convinced himself that he is not doing this.

@Leo Gura

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Love requires a distinct Awakening of it's own. It's not at all obvious what Love is and how it relates to Truth or Consciousness. It takes serious intelligence and insight to realize the connection.

My girlfriend is God realized Thanks to 5 meo malt. But she doesnt know about the Love aspect at all. 

How can she awaken to Love?