BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is the absolute, the existence. You could call it "you"if you want, but it isn't a you because a you is in opposition of what it's not you, and the absolute is the absolute, no more. If you say: I am the absolute, who is saying that is the relative self. Ultimately it's not false, but the absolute don't say: I am the absolute, just is absolute. Only the relative self make definitions

Eeeeeexactly.

So, again: Can a concept create another concept?

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Eeeeeexactly.

So, again: Can a concept create another concept?

Well, the relative self is not a concept, it's the absolute límited by concepts. If you remove all the conceptual stuff, all the barriers, the absolute remains. Everything conceptual is not there on a whim, it exists because it has a real basis, if they hit your finger with a hammer it hurts.  the configuration of the pattern of existence that we are creates mental structures to avoid further hammer blows. Whoever creates a concept is not another concept, it is the structure that you are, formed by millions of years of evolution. So it's the life who creates a concept, or if you prefer, God

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura given that God dreams to be finite to experience itself - does this mean there will always be new dreams, new universes, beings, laws but also suffering with it? Given that all dreams and characters are finite.

Being limited means in some way or another experiencing suffering. God has to dream up limitation to experience its greatness. That's the only way to experience LOVE. But it's also done out of pure curiosity and a deep desire for exploration of itself.

No suffering is ever for nothing. It will all pan out in the end. And the only way out of suffering is right through it. It is about remembering that you are the LIGHT / LOVE. That remembrance is achieved by going into the deepest darkness and remembering who you are.

All darkness / suffering is limited and finite. But you are infinite and eternal.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

45 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, the relative self is not a concept,

xD:DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD

Come on, brother. You're just messing with me at this point, right? LMAO

49 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Everything conceptual is not there on a whim, it exists because it has a real basis, if they hit your finger with a hammer it hurts.

So fucking what? Concept is concept, pain is pain, absolute is absolute. What does one thing have to do with the other?

Concepts are not here on a whim, and they are not here because "you created them". THEY ARE JUST HERE, end of story!

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So it's the life who creates a concept, or if you prefer, God

Even saying that is an unnecessary complication of something exceedingly simple. Concepts ARE. Life IS. See how simple it all really is? Nobody creates anything. BEING JUST IS, and that's it!

As I told you a million times by now, you make this all waaaaaaaayyyy to complicated, my an. Recognizing the mind-boggling simplicity of reality IS AWAKENING.

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

BEING JUST IS, and that's it!

Being just is and that being is Imagination.

Just like in nightly dream being = imagination

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Concepts are not here on a whim, and they are not here because "you created them". THEY ARE JUST HERE, end of story!

no man, that's not understanding, it's a mental shortcut that suits you. If you are against understanding, it's ok, you can be happy without it, but don't ridicule something that is very real. The reality is extremely complex, you are extremely complex, don't you perceive it?  If you don't, it's just because your understanding is low?, but changing if for sarcasm is a defense. Try to understand, just for fun, and because it's a tool for freedom

4 hours ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura given that God dreams to be finite to experience itself - does this mean there will always be new dreams, new universes, beings, laws but also suffering with it? Given that all dreams and characters are finite.

Endless new dreams, yes. Suffering, no. There could be dreams without suffering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Endless new dreams, yes. Suffering, no. There could be dreams without suffering.

But would you agree the less suffering in a dream the less immersive it is?

Edited by Arthogaan

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura but doesn´t being finite and experience implies suffering?

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I am not sure if you want to agree or disagree with me, because what you wrote seems congruent with what I wrote. 

completely agreed and thank you for your words, just fleshing it out for the sake of my flesh, and maybe others if they exist

@Greatnestwithin You can realize that you’re Infinite within the dream, dreaming up the next dream. Surrender to God.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

20 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura but doesn´t being finite and experience implies suffering?

I think being finite with attachments bring suffering. It's energetic, you see, so pretend your arms and legs are attachments, but in order to be God, reach God or whatever the saying is you need to sever your arms and legs because they are not you and they can't go with you. You see how painful that would be. Hence suffering. All suffering is just suffering no matter what the content. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

20 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

But would you agree the less suffering in a dream the less immersive it is?

Such a question would seize to make any sense when GOD is understood.

“Immersing” yourself as GOD, that is.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, the relative self can do a lot of things, and have a lot of self control. The relative self is a survival tool, the only problem is that is source of suffering, it is an entity that grows like a cancer, because the exponential evolutionary development of the human mind makes it acquire an enormous size, and with enormous fears and attachments. We are here trying to take the next evolutionary step, the transcendence of the relative self, because we have reached an unbearable point. We are almost all people with a hyperdeveloped relative self, which has led us to a dead end. the trap of the ego, a race of obstacles and suffering that leads to old age and death. wtf? scam. so the rat in the maze frantically looks for the exit

the limited self isn't a complicated beast per se, the only prayer implicit is allow me this here air to breathe and my daily bread o my god

then put on the sun screen and let's head to the beach to hang with fam and have fun

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Such a question would seize to make any sense when GOD is understood.

“Immersing” yourself as GOD, that is.

Would you elaborate?

@Arthogaan Increase consciousness beyond human!

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@Arthogaan Increase consciousness beyond human!

Great elaboration my dude. 

Just like in nightly lucid dream, if you dream up the dream with no pain and no suffering it is very easy to realize it is a dream and that you are God. But when you turn on/imagine the pain of the body, the hunger, the drama the dream becomes very juicy and GOD (you) forgets that it is only a dream and therefore it is more immersive.

You can read all the scriptures, scientific papers, spiritual guidance, video courses, etc. in the world and still have absolutely no idea what GOD is.

I’m not falling for your shenanigans! 

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You can read all the scriptures, scientific papers, spiritual guidance, video courses, etc. in the world and still have absolutely no idea what GOD is.

I’m not falling for your shenanigans! 

I am speaking from direct experience and my current understanding. 

If you want to assume the person you are speaking with has smaller understanding of God and just disagree by saying "you just have to raise consciousness bro and then it becomes obvious that you are wrong" that's fine. 

2 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

GOD (you) forgets that it is only a dream and therefore it is more immersive.

There is no god who has forgotten that he is god, there is existence existing. A plant does not suffer anything, and does not have to forget or remember anything, it is just in all its enormous complexity, the same as you, only without a structured mind that wonders things. To say: God is dreaming a dream and the result is this reality, it seems to me to put in one part a god who does things, in another the fact of doing things, and in another the result of that action. That can't be like that, it's a wrong idea. The only god there is is reality now, it has never forgotten anything, reality is being without any type of forgetting. The fact is that you are operating from a conceptual processor that uses a system called logic to ask things doesn't mean anything, just that there is that operating system. stop it and reality manifests itself, and reality doesn't care whether you forget or not, it is not playing games, it is self-creating because that is its nature.