Verg0

Consequences from combining MDMA and 5-MeO-DMT

59 posts in this topic

On 9/4/2023 at 2:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

1) Before you start worrying, give it more time. Allow at least 1 week to pass to return to baseline.

2) Avoid MDMA, it's not a healthy chemical.

Do you have any resources on how mdma is unhealthy?

Some people who sell you MDMA mix it with meth.

if you buy MDMA make sure it is in the form of a rock.

Then you crush it yourself and measure it.

Cant trust people nowadays.

Edited by D2sage

9 hours ago, Raze said:

Do you have any resources on how mdma is unhealthy?

The hangover you feel the next day is the only resource you need.

Listen to your body. It's not complicated.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The hangover you feel the next day is the only resource you need.

Listen to your body. It's not complicated.

I’ve been taking MDMA for over 10 years now and I never had a hangover from it. If anything for 2-3 days after dosing I feel better then usual.  

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks like you activated some energy in your system. Don't worry about it. It's okay and it will pass.

kundalini energy doesn't just pass majority of the time. Its the result of inner conflict that needs to be pinpointed and resolved. I've been dealing with intense 24/7 energy symptoms for nearly 3 years now. Its completely debilitating, like a chronic illness.

Edited by Francis777

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

I’ve been taking MDMA for over 10 years now and I never had a hangover from it. If anything for 2-3 days after dosing I feel better then usual.  

How often do you use it?

somebody told me once every 3 months is safe-ish

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

How often do you use it?

this biggest thing to prevent mdma comedown is hydration, the hangover from mdma is oxidation of your receptors, denaturing because they are dehydrated. similar to alcohol.

of course moderate dose is implied with this and frequency of use. I've also read that it takes 3 months minimum to be on the safe side where your serotonin levels should be back to baseline

Edited by Francis777

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Francis777 the thing is who said 3 months? On which research study is this based 

I don't a have little note book of certified studies, just every time I've done mdma I've always ended up reading about recovery and constantly came across sources which say 3 months. Could be more could be less, neither of us can deny though, it must use up a fair amount as it feels fucking amazing.

Also read somewhere that all neurotransmitters are recycled anyway so not sure mate, I'm not a pharmacologist don't take my word on it 

Edited by Francis777

On 04/09/2023 at 5:54 PM, Verg0 said:

How do I integrate this experience and what steps are reasonable to take? 

I feel a little bit all over the place.

Not fully at ease. 

There are significant mood swings. 

A subtle sense of anxiety that I haven't experienced before. 

A slight visual distortion in my perception. 

Noticable vibrations in my body and heart. 

And as I have never had such long term,  persistent effects from psychedelics,  a little fear: 

-Did I  somehow  damage my brain? ( I don't know much about serotonin syndrome,  or certain cardiovascular reactions,  but these topics just jump into my mind). 

-Do I just give it some time and take it easy?  When is the right time to seek out professional help or a  doctor? 

Do you have any practices that can be very useful for grounding? 

Give it time. At least 2-4 weeks. Don’t freak out even if it lasts longer. I thought my life was fucked up after my first mushroom trip. 

Feel the pain it brings up. Feel and heal. The only reason why pain (or negative emotions) arises in our reality is because we resist pain. When you open to it, fully accept and surrender to it, it’ll transform. 

You can definitely seek professional and spiritual help. A friend of mine was almost schizophrenic after a 5-MeO trip. Shai Tubali healed him by correcting energetic imbalances with his kundalini. 

Either way, surrender to it and you’ll expand beyond it, creating a healing space for pain to unravel (and kundalini to irrupt). 

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

On 07/09/2023 at 10:46 AM, Verg0 said:

Now it has been 1 week since that experience. The intensity of the aftereffects has not decreased at all. Maybe even increased in intensity at times (it comes in waves). 

But I am less afraid of it. 

There is still very intense vibrations in the body. I wake up at 3 AM completely electrified. Feels like I am charged with so much energy. Even at daytime I am shaking a lot. Feeling it all the time. 

My guess is it´s coming from the 5-MeO-DMT, as I feel like I am on a modereate dose of 5-MeO 24/7. 

I feel a little spaced out. Extremely aware. Similar visual distortions. 

I spoke to a friend and he reminded me of the concept of "Kundalini -Energy- Awakening". It does sound very similar to what I am experiencing. But I don´t know too much about it.  Anybody here who has some advice on how to move that energy? Work throgh it? Release it? Ground myself in that experience? 

Yes, that sounds exactly like kundalini. I already mentioned Shai in my other post. 

Gareth from True Spiritual Awakening could portentously also help you. I’ve done 1-1 sessions with him and he’s legit: https://www.truespiritualawakening.eu/

Jan Esmann might also be helpful but he has no experience with psychedelics.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

2 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Yes, that sounds exactly like kundalini. I already mentioned Shai in my other post. 

Gareth from True Spiritual Awakening could portentously also help you. I’ve done 1-1 sessions with him and he’s legit: https://www.truespiritualawakening.eu/

Jan Esmann might also be helpful but he has no experience with psychedelics.

A women called Tara Springett also is a "kundalini practitioner", check out her website you will find her on google, she claims to be a Buddhist but don't be swayed by that, she has excellent understanding of the kundalini process. she has free books, group sessions and 1 to 1s.

she was one of the only ones on my kundalini journey that made sense to me. she also says to be careful reading random crap on the internet as it is 99% inaccurate and can worsen symptoms with false information. Which going through and realising my own symptoms have come to realise is true. Hope this helps, just another source to consider.

14 hours ago, Francis777 said:

kundalini energy doesn't just pass majority of the time. Its the result of inner conflict that needs to be pinpointed and resolved. I've been dealing with intense 24/7 energy symptoms for nearly 3 years now. Its completely debilitating, like a chronic illness.

Yes, that's possible but when taking psychedelics this is not common so don't jump to conclusions and don't panic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

How often do you use it?

Yeah like every three months sometimes every two. Most important is to take the optimal dosage, hydrate and eat healthy food the next day. 

On 5/9/2023 at 4:46 AM, Vincent S said:

Then I managed to reach the same state with LSD alone. Pure orgasmic Love for 3 hours straight.

LSD is just so complete in itself. Pure Infinity. 

On 6/9/2023 at 11:50 PM, Breakingthewall said:

but not only this, on a psychological level I find it false. it makes you loving and open in an artificial way. Like a sugar overload in your mind. that is why it is so successful at night party.  It helps interaction and openness to others, but it is not you who opens up, it is a sweet and cloying faker, who the next day will give you a double hangover, that of serotonin and that of the faker

I found psychedelics make any amount of MDMA more authentic of an experience. The first MDMA experience can feel very authentic though imo. 

MDMA on its own is still fun, but yeah it gets a bit predictable after a while. These days I will take a small dose of mushrooms and then a smaller than usual dose of MDMA. Usually some nitrous too. Allows me to control the intensity of the trip a lot better rather than taking massive doses and being stuck for the ride for several hours

A little update: 

The energy hasn't decreased at all. It's absolutely insane and remarkable how intense the experience still is. 

I got kind of used to the vibrations in the body. They are not really unpleasant. (Someone else told me it could also be a sign that my body is still in panic / Fight or flight mode). 

Tinnitus is really loud. Hard to get used to that one. 3 times now I heard a sound of a deep singing bowl in my right ear at night. Very interesting phenomena. First time it kind of freaked me out. Now I'm meeting it with curiosity. Focusing on the sound as an object for meditation doesn't do anything special. Trying to distract myself from it works during the day.

The emotional turmoil, disorientation and confusion is what's most challenging. 

I am in such an open state that I feel everything very intense. 

A lot of fear is there. And I don't really know why. It seems like all spiritual practice and understanding I've learned over the years is being tested or has to be re-learned from scratch.  

The foundation of my life has been my sense of purpose and that is being shaken (a lot) through this heavy earthquake. It's hard to grasp onto anything. There is a sense of groundlessness. 

I have been searching for my old sense of self, but there's nothing there. It doesn't exist (obviously). Still, it's a very sad feeling that comes up, recognizing it's loss ( "I" really liked that version of myself). 

Interesting sidenote: my girlfriend felt disconnected from me while we were spending time together. (Maybe that was also because I was sick and driving 30hours to Spain), but still very interesting. (And sad). 

The openness had also a positive side to it (but less so than the suffering and struggle). I went to a mantra singing circle, chanting Sat Nam Mantras. And it resonated as so much Truth that I cried and cried and cried. It was a big release. 

Still. Tripping for almost 2 months now is very exhausting in a sense. 

Hard to find a balance between doing something to resolve that state, focusing on it and making people in my surroundings aware of it and keeping it to myself ( I don't wanna bother people too much with it, displays a certain sense of self-centeredness), just going on with life (sadly away from my purpose) and ..... I don't know. 

There are many more details but that's about it for now. 

Blessings 

Update: 

I've gone through the experience! The crisis seems to be over. Ego-Structures recalibrated. 

Took about 3 1/2 months. 

Just the tinnitus stayed. 

Had my first psychedelic experience recently. 1 drop of LSD. 

It felt like 3-4 drops. Tolerance seems to have decreased. Sensitivity increased. I'll have to experiment further, but this experiences seems to have opened something. Very impressive. 

I wrote a whole book about what I learned about "Spiritual Emergency" and how to move through one. 

If you're interested you can download it here: 

https://cheerful-thinker-9998.ck.page/c5f3bb650b

(Note for Mods: Please remove the link if this kind of promotion is not allowed, as you sign up for my e-mail list, but you can unsubscibe at any time). 

Bless