fabger

How do you apply Actualized.org in real life?

13 posts in this topic

Can you please...answer your own question for us? How have you applied it?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This experience will be different for everyone. But for me, it started with understanding the point of life in Leo's video. Then, I practiced exercises in the LP course and discovered my life purpose and career that align with my values the most. From Leo's top 200 book list, I bought a bunch of books, read, understood, and i still on process them now by doing book exercises and applying what resonated with me. Another thing is applying chunks of theory from videos and blog posts into daily life, whether it's about habits, maintaining a commonplace book, making decision or managing time. Nothing will change until we take actions and practice. Leo is the best role model for me, i take notes a lot, and this forum is a good place to connect and discuss with people who share the same interests.

@Razard86 Big picture understanding/raising consciousness. I'm a bit worried I'm not practical enough. Meditation is my only selfhelp habit.

By applying them. 

I made the mistake myself to think I could apply concepts only when I had a strong conceptual basis. 

Counterintuitevely you develop your conceptual basis by gradually applying it to your life IN YOUR OWN WAY. Trial and error is key.

Develop your systems, refine them overtime by enlarging your theoretical and practical knowledge. In retrospect you will suck initially but to have a bad strategy is better than have no strategy.

Apply them.

On 9/2/2023 at 1:33 PM, fabger said:

And how significant are the results?

Be more specific...there is the personal development side and the spiritual side of Actualized.  To which are you referring?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

All I want is to write catchy melodies like avicii.

He was into guras methapysical videos.

2 hours ago, D2sage said:

He was into guras methapysical videos.

?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It's a good question 

How does one actualize theory?

Law of attraction stuff- Affirmations, Mantras, visualizations 

WOOP/ Goal Setting 

Creating a new self-image (psychocybernetics) 

Habits, Habit stacking 

Productivity systems (tiago forte, GTD) 

Ultra Learning projects /1% daily 

Setting morning intentions

AM / PM Routines 

Journalling 

Edited by Jacob Morres

you start by watching, then you start applying, then its like, wait a second, my intelligence that decided to do all of this , is independent of all of it, so you go directly to it instead, your own inner authority, yourself you could say, your own mind/intuition/awareness whatever, and you go your own way, also realizing  your leo gura period was also a part of "your own way"