Princess Arabia

What Do You Mostly Like/Dislike about Reality/Universe

77 posts in this topic

Briefly state one or two things on both sides you like AND dislike most about the Universe or Reality. Not society and what governs it, nor the human aspect, but Reality itself Universally and it's existential nature.

For me, what I like most about it is the mystery that surrounds it. Also, all the beauty that surrounds us in it's different forms. The plants, trees, oceans, rivers, animals, sunrise, sunset, the moon, stars, the colors and just how beautiful it is overall.

What I dislike most is it's design. Meaning, life and death. (Even though death is an illusion and everything lives on because it's energy). Why we have to go through suffering and challenges. Why learn lessons. The negative/positive polarities and why it couldn't all be positive. Why the veils and illusory nature. (Even though I understand why they exist). Why wasn't it designed another way where we didn't have to experience the "bad" only the "good". 

Bear in mind, i'm not looking for explanations to the why's, just stating my dislikes without judgements and with acceptance of it all.

What are yours?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

What I really like is that awakening/enlightenment is possible at all, and you're not stuck in self-induced misery.

Great topic❤️ thanks Princess?❤️❤️

Dislikes: Facts

Blood Type: 0

Sign: Leo/Cow

Hates: Avocados?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

6 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Great topic❤️ thanks Princess?❤️❤️

Dislikes: Facts

Blood Type: 0

Sign: Leo/Cow

Hates: Avocados?

Somehow I saw this topic going sideways and off left field, didnt know it was going to be you to do it. That's to be added to my LOVE list ❤️

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Somehow I saw this topic going sideways and off left field, didnt know it was going to be you to do it. That's to be added to my LOVE list ❤️

LMAO I am just full of surprises! I aim to please! Lol actually the first 2 are the most authentic answers I could muster up lol OH God I HATE mustard too!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

12 minutes ago, Ajax said:

LMAO I am just full of surprises! I aim to please! Lol actually the first 2 are the most authentic answers I could muster up lol OH God I HATE mustard too!

Why do you dislike facts?

I really like the ability to connect with different beings and realize the oneness behind it all in a distinct form. And the diversity and creativity behind it all.

I really hate the design that things have use to an energy source to sustain themselves, and like you I disagree with the notion that you always need the bad to appreciate the good. duality is fine, but its obvious to me you can exist in a state of bliss without suffering and torture/worry on your mind and pain and anguish and to deny this is silly.

and I dont like obligation in any form its one of the most illusory things of all.

Edited by Gidiot

1 minute ago, Gidiot said:

I really like the ability to connect with different beings and realize the oneness behind it all in a distinct form. And the diversity and creativity behind it all.

I really hate the design that things have use an energy source to sustain themselves, and like you I disagree with the notion that you always need the bad to appreciate the good. duality is fine, but its obvious to me you can exist in a state of bliss without suffering and torture/worry on your mind and pain and anguish and to deny this is silly.

Our likes and dislikes are similar. The irony is, I wonder if that's part of the design, to have similarities in the differences, and if brought together, become one big similar difference. 

41 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why do you dislike facts?

Because I didn't create them. They cause uncertainty. You gain more understanding and abilities by undoing them. Understanding is knowing information of the highest quality. The most important facts originating from the mind of God directly. Great ideas change over time and become less powerful. Until new idea comes about that make everything even better.

Facts are handcuffs that chain you to our current perception of reality. If all information is available by Google, there is nothing left to discover, to create. You will not know God.

Before the beginning, God( who can only Cause things to happen) made the decision to create effects. So through the creation of a "mirror" he decreed that he will not know "when he" looks " in that mirror "so he can feel the presence of effects.

When you assign authorship of knowledge outside (facts) of your ideas (you are indeed an effect but the viewpoint that is you (a person) are not the creator/originator of those effects, and therefore you are subject to suffering because you do not know all of life's rules of those facts.

If however, you are relying on your own ideas, you are in alignment of God's original decree. So if you do suffer from the effects of life's struggles, you know it is by your design and the love of your own creations, you beauty, your love sustains you and this is a pleasurable suffering for it is your own and not one that was given to you. In this way I know God.

Of, course there are more technical answers to that as well.. lol ?

Edited by Ajax

28 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

I really hate the design that things have use to an energy source to sustain themselves, and like you I disagree with the notion that you always need the bad to appreciate the good. duality is fine, but its obvious to me you can exist in a state of bliss without suffering and torture/worry on your mind and pain and anguish and to deny this is silly.

and I dont like obligation in any form its one of the most illusory things of all.

There is an awakening that will change that for you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 hours ago, Ajax said:

Because I didn't create them. They cause uncertainty. You gain more understanding and abilities by undoing them. Understanding is knowing information of the highest quality. The most important facts originating from the mind of God directly. Great ideas change over time and become less powerful. Until new idea comes about that make everything even better.

Facts are handcuffs that chain you to our current perception of reality. If all information is available by Google, there is nothing left to discover, to create. You will not know God.

Before the beginning, God( who can only Cause things to happen) made the decision to create effects. So through the creation of a "mirror" he decreed that he will not know "when he" looks " in that mirror "so he can feel the presence of effects.

When you assign authorship of knowledge outside (facts) of your ideas (you are indeed an effect but the viewpoint that is you (a person) are not the creator/originator of those effects, and therefore you are subject to suffering because you do not know all of life's rules of those facts.

If however, you are relying on your own ideas, you are in alignment of God's original decree. So if you do suffer from the effects of life's struggles, you know it is by your design and the love of your own creations, you beauty, your love sustains you and this is a pleasurable suffering for it is your own and not one that was given to you. In this way I know God.

Of, course there are more technical answers to that as well.. lol ?

I think from what you're saying is you feel powerless in your ability to create authentically because you have to rely on outside sources' invention of facts which might not be as God intended or true for you. Not sure, it's a bit complicated reading it because of some of your terms as in "effects", which I assume you mean manifestations. Also, it seems you are viewing the outside world as Absolute Truth and that you're limiting Infinity to your own assumptions and ideas about it. Idk you would have to break that down a bit and be more direct. Awaiting.....

Reality is too genius to dislike anything about it.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Just now, Nilsi said:

Reality is too genius to dislike anything about it.

That's not the point. Yes, it's genius but if it was some other way that you were born into you would have called that genius too. My topic is not about criticism about Reality, as I said I accept it all. God just is and cannot change, only become or transform, but what if it was some other way to begin with. The question is about that, what way would you have preferred it to be. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's not the point. Yes, it's genius but if it was some other way that you were born into you would have called that genius too. My topic is not about criticism about Reality, as I said I accept it all. God just is and cannot change, only become or transform, but what if it was some other way to begin with. The question is about that, what way would you have preferred it to be. 

I wouldn't want it to be any other way, because it couldn't be any other way. I don't mean to be a party pooper, but the question is simply illogical.

There is a philosophical concept called "plenitude," which posits that everything that can exist must necessarily exist. Just look at nature. Every viable ecological niche becomes occupied through the evolutionary process of mutation and selection.

Take the survival strategy of the cuckoo. It kicks out the eggs of other bird species and substitutes them with its own, because the absence of evolutionary pressure on these bird species to distinguish their own eggs has created an exploitable loophole - which must necessarily be exploited.

The mere existence of mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, and water guarantees the emergence of mustard...

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Like: it's infinite diversity and intelligence.

Dislike: it's density/solidity. 

20 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I wouldn't want it to be any other way, because it couldn't be any other way. I don't mean to be a party pooper, but the question is simply illogical.

There is a philosophical concept called "plenitude," which posits that everything that can exist must necessarily exist. Just look at nature. Every viable ecological niche becomes occupied through the evolutionary process of mutation and selection.

Take the survival strategy of the cuckoo. It kicks out the eggs of other bird species and substitutes them with its own, because the absence of evolutionary pressure on these bird species to distinguish their own eggs has created an exploitable loophole - which must necessarily be exploited.

The mere existence of mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, and water guarantees the emergence of mustard...

You're not being a party pooper. You just have a logical way of thinking and are just looking at what is and analyzing it structurally and logically. You can't help it. It's how your mind operates. You're not using your imagination to come up with other ways how life could be, instead of what it actually is. I'm not disputing anything you're saying, I'm just being playful and asking people what they do like about Reality and what they dislike about it. Not how it is and how it couldn't be any other way, because it could be, you're just not able to imagine it so because of how scientific and logical your way if thinking is. Simply, Reality could be different if it was. It's not, but nothing wrong in imagining it differently. That's all this is about.

16 minutes ago, cetus said:

Like: it's infinite diversity and intelligence.

Dislike: it's density/solidity. 

It only appears dense and solid, but it's actually not. It's only appearing that way for us to make sense of it. But thanks for playing.

I hate unnecessary shame and psychological and some physical illnesses and chronic fatigue. I like most other things

Edited by PurpleTree
Just because

5 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

some physical illnesses and chronic fatigue

Exactly! I have MS and gravity/weight is wreaking havoc on me. Just moving from point A to point B feels like I'm swimming against the current and it's exhausting. Before the illness I never gave a thought to the degree muscles need to work to counteract against weight and gravity. But now that my muscular ability is somewhat diminished, I'm acutely aware of gravity's effects.

Edited by cetus

I like that reality is real. I like that it blooms to itself like a flower revealing its inner workings(the process of understanding). I enjoy how peaceful reality is, how satisfied it is with itself and how still it is. I enjoy its beauty. I love that it is not separate from 'me'. I enjoy the fact that I love reality so deeply and I am already in harmony in it, that my love for reality bears no pressure on me to harmonize with it, for I am already it. I enjoy reality.

I don't think I dislike anything about it. Sure, parts of its design don't feel nice, and can also induce suffering, yet the design is so beautiful that I can excuse it all. I do not enjoy suffering, nor do I want to suffer, but I find it a beautiful phenomenon. Therefore, I wouldn't say I dislike it. When it comes to reality itself, I cannot think of anything I dislike about it. Maybe my definition of disliking or hating is too stretched out. I hate suffering when it's happening to me but when I am out of it, I excuse it quite easily.

Edited by Swarnim