DreamSpirit

What Was The Most Empowering Actualized.org Video for You?

57 posts in this topic

What was the video that struck you the most?  I know when I watched the video on How to not care what others think of you, that gave me tremendous insight.  I had to watch it more than once.  Especially the part where Leo suggested going to a Starbucks and waiting there and just taking the pressure and feeling it, it totally scared ME! But it's so true.  What gets us to the level of not caring what people are thinking is being able to stand the heat from the kitchen and being ok with people being upset; being real is way more important and living from an organic place within yourself is key to your self actualization. :D

Okay, so a little side story about this particular video because you brought it up. I did exactly what Leo suggested and went to a our local coffee shop during lunch hour, got to the front and paused while I looked at the menu to see what I felt...... And an 80 year old man behind me leaned forward and said "Jesus Christ, you'd think there would be a brain behind those pretty eyes.." 

30 seconds hadn't even passed!!!!!! 

I could NOT stop laughing, it felt too ironic.! I still laugh about it today.

I think I've watched almost all of his videos twice because it seems I need to be reminded. I also take different things from each video depending on where I'm at in my journey. With food I often remember his video about how he lost his weight and being mentally stronger than others. The second one that helped a lot was how to master and control your emotions. 

Haha wow!! Not even 30 seconds???  That's hilarious! As if on-cue lol!   It's so funny, but so necessary. Sometimes we just need to step outside of our 'niceness' and create some resistance.  

The one I've listened to the most that I absolutely LOVE is still quite recent..."30 Ways Society Fucks you in the Ass".  That's the one that hit the nail on the absolute head!  It helped me to really see society for what it was and to disconnect even more and that meant passing up on eating at certain places, keeping my guard up when I'm shopping for items, etc.  Society is not our friend.  It boosted my selectiveness.  Loved it!

I was going to start a post like this but then I realized I don't really have a favorite one, plus that even if I did, the next week it will change. 

I'll still share with you that the Enlightenment part 2 (about min 39) made me laugh like CRAZY when Leo impersonated The Voice :)))))))))))))))))))))))

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Just now, DreamSpirit said:

Haha wow!! Not even 30 seconds???  That's hilarious! As if on-cue lol!   It's so funny, but so necessary. Sometimes we just need to step outside of our 'niceness' and create some resistance.  

The one I've listened to the most that I absolutely LOVE is still quite recent..."30 Ways Society Fucks you in the Ass".  That's the one that hit the nail on the absolute head!  It helped me to really see society for what it was and to disconnect even more and that meant passing up on eating at certain places, keeping my guard up when I'm shopping for items, etc.  Society is not our friend.  It boosted my selectiveness.  Loved it!

Yes!! I forgot about this one. I loved it, which reminds me I've only watched it once and should add it to this weeks videos again!

Yes, I've definitely saved that one in my podcast feed...one I got back to just for the reminders lol

The first video I really got into was his 'Vision for the Self Actualized Life', which is sort of the 'intro' video to the channel I 'spose. His more recent 'Free Will vs Determinism' and 'Understanding Awareness' are more favorites, along with his enlightenment and meditation videos.

That's another one that's saved on my podcast feed for replays!

44 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

And an 80 year old man behind me leaned forward and said "Jesus Christ, you'd think there would be a brain behind those pretty eyes.."

Lol :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would have to say Leo's video on emotions really hit home for me. For along time I was trying to be in control of so many situations that I would always be the one to react without thinking things through and then I would lose control. I never understood why I would always like this and let my emotions cloud my judgement on being reasonable and in control until I herd Leo talk its the way we choose to interpret things and then something inside me just changed. I started to look at situations differently because I trained myself to interpret things in a way that serves me instead of just reacting. I find value in all his videos and I like to watch them a few times over to gain a deeper understanding and really start implementing his advice into my own life. 

The first video that I watched was How To Become Successful. I did like it and I wanted to seed who is this Leo. In How To Transform Your Life I have seen the big picture and since then I follow Leo. The way he deliver the info and wisdom its very compact and structured. Its easy for me to understand :D

Thanks Leo one more time for sharing all that great content :)

Hello, for me, the videos on Emotional Mastery. Also, the one on True vision. I kept watching it for more than four times, and it always motivates me. Especially the time when Leo said "I picture a kid sitting there and stumbling upon one of my videos or something that I wrote..who has no life trejoctory and he sees what I am communicating, and he sees what I am demonstrating, and he goes wow. I didn't know that was possible!!". Yes before watching Leo's videos, I didn't know that was possible!! ;)

38 minutes ago, mohammadelabbadi7@gmail.co said:

Hello, for me, the videos on Emotional Mastery. Also, the one on True vision. I kept watching it for more than four times, and it always motivates me. Especially the time when Leo said "I picture a kid sitting there and stumbling upon one of my videos or something that I wrote..who has no life trejoctory and he sees what I am communicating, and he sees what I am demonstrating, and he goes wow. I didn't know that was possible!!". Yes before watching Leo's videos, I didn't know that was possible!! ;)

Mohammad - Anything is possible. I think the great thing about Leo's videos is, he helps all of with different areas of our lives and no matter what the topic is, it is building our subconscious mind stronger into shifting our mindset into believing that we can be better, we can do anything we set our mind and heart to. There will be challenges along the way, but these challenges us will always make us stronger so long as we persevere. We can all achieve anything we desire in this life, we just need to be patient, put in the time and effort and keep pushing forward until we are there ;) 

I was trying to think of one, but I don't think I can.

I feel like most of them appear relevant in certain circumstances. 

Endless nuance

MIA.RIVEL. Yes, you are right. We just need to be positive. for me, it is much more harder as I came from a develoving contry. The road is so rocky, dusty, and mysterious, but accepting the challenge. Thanks for your nice reply. I need those kind of words :)

Edited by mohammadelabbadi7@gmail.co

Great Question! Tuff Question!

I really enjoy watching them multiple times, I get something new from each video every time and it depends on my mindset at the time what I allow myself to take in fully.

I love “A Vision for a Self Actualized Life”  helps me set very high kickass goals!

I watch “how to stop caring what others think of you” whenever I doubt my skills at work or socially.

I watch “accepting the cost” whenever I am having a hard time feeling alone or that I am giving something up to pursue my goals.

“Bad Relationships” was excellent for understanding codependency and the cycle we create in those types of relationships and what to strive for if one wants an independent relationship.

@Sarah_Flagg that's a great story about the 80 year old man, thank you for sharing that! how did you handle that?

I have so many favourites! A couple that have affected the way I go about things on a really fundamental level though are ‘one simple rule for acing life’ and, recently, ’40 signs that you are neurotic’. The one I go back to the most though is ‘how to stop being lazy’, I tend to find the segment between 18.50-24.00 gives me a kick up the arse when I need it!

I really am finding it hard to pick just one. "How to be attractive" is certainly up there. 

"How science keeps you stuck in life" and  "The Secret" were two videos that answered two lingering and troubling questions that I had really been struggling with. Noone else had really addressed them like this and I was really relieved to have some answers and perspective to these questions that I didn't see other people attempting.

"A Vision For The Self Actualized Life - Get Yo Ass Inspired!" is my top favorite. Along with "Using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs To Self-Actualize".

Any video that talks about the "big picture" really gets to me. I'm at a point where I am fully on board with self-actualization, self development, growth, etc.. but sometimes I get disheartened and lose myself in the day to day tasks of taking actions and learning that I forget what it's all adding up to.

The 1st Video on Mindfulness really got me going. First hand / direct experience on watching myself like a monkey at the zoo. Realized how unconscious I am. I was Lost in thought stories like everyone else seems to be. At least 99% of the people I interact with do not know about mindfulness.!